Silverlining - NY fanfic (Complete)

love_ny4ever

sarNie Egg
Hi @annmott and all readers here. This is the very first fanfic I read and I soooo loved it. I'm glad I started reading just last week, otherwise it would have been torture waiting, like these past few days, hahaha! Please write more NY fanfics. The other one you started sounds very promising, I hope you will be inspired to continue. Hmmm, my favorite part? Of course the R scenes!!! Hehehehe. Thank you soooo much!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm speechless did not expect it to end like that. I can't say that I like it and can't also say that I did not like it...just went :eek: what just happened.:fighting3:poke my head to get back to my senses. Maybe I'll read again from the start just as what you suggested until the epilogue. You naughty @annmott give us back some "baby look at me" scenes:risas3::risas3::risas3:.
This got me laughing and blushing at the same time cause I know which chapter I read this from. :naughty2::risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@annmott - what an awesome NY fanfic story and thank you for writing this. I've read many fanfics in AF and I enjoyed all of them, but your story will be always be extra special. I had fun reading it and can't help but to always smile considering all that has recently happened and revelations I am witnessing. My fellow commuters on the train must think I am one crazy chick smiling to herself not knowing what I've just read. Your story had me both covering my mouth and face while blushing and imagining all the visuals of every R scenes and gifs :love::naughty2:

Like another fan commented above:
My favorite parts were their wedding vows and Nadech's POV. I like that it cleared up many things up for me from starting to ending. BTW - I had the video of "Lights & Motion-Silver Lining" playing on loop and it was very inspiring while readying the ending, that was a good touch to add that. Finally, "Baby look at me" - will never be the same and I'll forever think of NY and your story :).

:clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
I'm speechless did not expect it to end like that. I can't say that I like it and can't also say that I did not like it...just went :eek: what just happened.:fighting3:poke my head to get back to my senses. Maybe I'll read again from the start just as what you suggested until the epilogue. You naughty @annmott give us back some "baby look at me" scenes:risas3::risas3::risas3:.
Yes.. i like that part too.. when he said baby look at me.. lol.. do not make me imagine that scan..:fighting3::facepalm::risas3::risas3:

enaevardo

sarNie Egg
Yes.. i like that part too.. when he said baby look at me.. lol.. do not make me imagine that scan..:fighting3::facepalm::risas3::risas3:
Well, we have no other choice but to imagine :pancarta:. Its too much to ask for another fanfic immediately considering thesis are the most crucial part of a student's life. @annmott gave us something to look back to whenever we miss NY.I'm grateful that I'm got to know NY and share sentiments and happiness with other fans especially communicating with inter fans. You are the best:thumbup::clap:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
A/N: Hey guys! New NY fanfic in the works. So I've been thinking of the plot where it would fit the theme that I wanted (Don't get too excited but it was the one with the friends with benefits). :celebrate16::risas3:

The original plot was for someone like Ms. Gee (my ultimate girl crush) to pretend to be in a relationship with a set crew member (Director / Writer. I want RYU's characteristics here if possible) when they were caught by the media in a compromising position. Thought it would be fun since it would be like a spin-off of korean drama 'Full House'

Imagine my surprise when I saw the trailer for the new lakorn 'Love at First Hate'?

Somehow, it was earily familiar that I had to change some things to make it more 'original'?

I guess I had to post this now before something else similar comes along, coz I've honestly run out of ideas how to make that theme work in a conservative society. So if you guys ready to check on my new fanfic enitled "The Other Side", just click on the link below:

P.S. OMG I can't stop spazzing lately over NY (Recently finished doing a marathon of TNKK and RS that's why I'm hiatus) and the new movie Nakee 2 is looking good that I've been constantly checking my phone for updates, talk about slaying it. :cheer::aaaaa:

Honestly, I think I should set my priorities straight sometimes with my dissertation studies and all... but then again they are my happy pill. (You know what to expect when I'm super stressed out). You guys know how I work with mature theme so feel free to ignore my new fanfic if you are a minor or just conservative? You have been warned. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

EDIT: So this is the link for "The Other Side". See you there:angel10:https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/the-other-side-ny-fanfic.66141/

Last edited:

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Thank you for writing this story. One of my favourite NY stories here on AF. Re-reading it has always made my day a lot better. :):icon12: @annmott

Last edited: