Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
tina khayan jing jing. aint u takin classes? how u have time to update ur blog and write up fanfics? u clazy lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
tina khayan jing jing. aint u takin classes? how u have time to update ur blog and write up fanfics? u clazy lol
-.-" LOL because ... hahaha ... classe's are basically out right now so i have only like one class which is over this week ... already had finals ^__-" So I'm free for a bit lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
i liked da part when win went to see run and then dream came running after him like a jealous wife LMAO dat was FUNNY dat was in eps 6. u'll love dat lol
I am getting there. Just finished episode 4. Finally have time to watch all the lakorns I missed =)

-.-" LOL because ... hahaha ... classe's are basically out right now so i have only like one class which is over this week ... already had finals ^__-" So I'm free for a bit lol
=( I still have about 2 weeks left.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahaha Pic and Fun it's ok most likely I started 2 weeks or a few weeks before everyone else did ^___-" Or I'll be starting next semester sooner than everyone else does.. it's always like that

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
lmao did u get to da part when she asked her brother "are u scared dat u'll become handicapped? is dat y u have to use it all da time?" lol i forgot what eps dat was in
LOL - I got it the first time around :lol: :lol: :lol: That is in Episode 2 - when Khun Nai berates Dream for scaring Cindy :p

One of my fave lines is in Episode 2 - when Win ties Dream up in that hotel room and she yells at him ... "You're wicked! You're evil! You're shameless! You're disgusting!". Ooohhh - I wish I could say that line in Thai ... :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what I thought was funny in episode 05.. even though the situation was bad.. was when Nai "R" Da and the aunt and uncle's were downstairs and the uncle was like, "his leg is out but he could sure still be rough" and the aunt was like, "Well only his leg is out.. other thing's aren't" LOL and then he's like I want to find a reason to argue with you now... LOL so that I could have a reason to be rough also

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hahaha Pic and Fun it's ok most likely I started 2 weeks or a few weeks before everyone else did ^___-" Or I'll be starting next semester sooner than everyone else does.. it's always like that
I rather start school early and end early =)

You know what I thought was funny in episode 05.. even though the situation was bad.. was when Nai "R" Da and the aunt and uncle's were downstairs and the uncle was like, "his leg is out but he could sure still be rough" and the aunt was like, "Well only his leg is out.. other thing's aren't" LOL and then he's like I want to find a reason to argue with you now... LOL so that I could have a reason to be rough also
I don't understand Thai much but when I saw it, it clicked in my head and I was laughing my ass off.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know how many time Dream had slap/punch/injured Win. I sort of feel sorry for Aon, what he had to go throw when filming. Ahahahaha!!! :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL da uncle is bad lol i don't like how he overacts but he is funny lol
he is sooo hilarious.....i think that the producers picked an awesome cast...i can't imagine anyone else...

I don't know how many time Dream had slap/punch/injured Win. I sort of feel sorry for Aon, what he had to go throw when filming. Ahahahaha!!! :lol:
i know....but if it's noon hitting him, aon probably wouldn't mind :loool:

but LMAO aon gets hit like in every episode..usually by his mouth

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO u know what i just remembered? when aon was like "ur ass is gonna get it" to noon LOL he was bout to spank her then he got a call haha but he spanked her later LOL

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
i'm so glad this lakorn came along i haven't post in the Thai section in a long time...I've been too busy in the Twilight thread cause I wasn't into any lakorn...not even Ken's and Aff's. I don't know Jai Rao doesn't get me excited...but then I read on this thread that everyone was enjoying this I decided to try it...and I was instantly hooked from the first episode. Aon and Noon are so cute together...and the Uncle and Aunt are hilarious... and you're right the uncle does overact but that is what makes it really funny...I've just watched all six epi. tonight....I couldn't stop. I was rolling on the floor every time the uncle was upset or trying to woo the aunt. Man in episode number six...I thought for sure that Aon was gonna "R" Noon...it would've been ridiculous especially when Boy already "r" Tik...but I was so glad that Aon stopped himself. Can't wait for episode 7...Friday can't come fast enough.