Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hahaha you and me both. I had so much of it in thailand that I though i was done, until ploy's interview lol. I think people just waiting for this, peter, and now the result then we'll really be done.
Yup, I feel like the juicy gossipers are waiting for their marriage to fall out so they can go I knew this marriage wasnt going to last. ...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm I kind of feel the opposite. I think with these two, people want them to last because they were not scandalous nor were they negative that fans dislike and disapproved from the beginning. Tono and Tangmo were different because she was not humble and he dropped his friends and careers for her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
His kids are effin affordable, why doesn't he wanna go back? Who is he sleeping with and what does he do?? Maybe Ploy became too clingy and he didn't like that. I don't approve of Ploy doing this, but eh whatever...

From my understanding she said the accident was really an accident, it wasnt on purpose, and that Peter is Good man..really?..and that she'll take him back still.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Aww the babies are so cute!
Seems like Peter want to let things settle down before going home to clear things up but Ploy is using her last resource to try to get him back sooner.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Bow Buriram girl comes out to clear, seeking her 15 min of fame.  She said that she and Peter are nothing more than just a fan and artist who met each other. She feels the need to come out to clear because Peter hasn't come out to clear for her. She tried contacting him but he won't pick up. They met when Peter went to stay at the hotel she worked at in Buriram. She wasn't the only one who took photos with him. Since Peter came alone, he asked her to be his tour guide. So all those photos you've seen were of her taking him around Buriram. They were up close and personal at the bar because it was loud so she had to get close to talk to him so that he can hear. She never asked about his family and he never mentioned anything about his family either. Bow said she already has a person she's talking to and Peter never attempted to flirt with her. He's a halfie so what he does may be more westernized. As for the pictures on FB, she had taken them two months ago. The friend she blocked wasn't a close friend anyways. He just liked to talk behind her back so she felt the need to block. She wants to apologize to Ploy for having her misunderstand. Right now, everyone keeps criticizing her and she just wants it to stop. Her parents are very stressed out. She even has to take a break from work until the news dies down. Peter and her doesn't have any type of relationship deeper that that. When she took him around to tour, they were in the public eye.

Fan or not, he's a superstar. He can afford to higher a tour guide himself. If she has enough common sense, she wouldn't take him to tour a bar at night. I'm sure there are other places she can take him that's more appropriate. Save face for her parents at least. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQrZL6CHY_0

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ploy will return to work as an air hostess. Her mother will watch the kids. Peter still hasn't returned. She will stop talking to the news about her husband because it'll probably make him avoid her more. She's going to move forward for her sons. Gosh girl, you said this will be the final time each time you get interviewed. Just stop it already. It's embarrassing now. Stop giving everyone updates on your private matters. 

ellug

sarNie Egg
The husband said that he wanted to keep it personal and the wife has been doing just the opposite...Either she doesn't care about him anymore or she's naive.  Pity the kids.  

Step

Mrs James Ma
The Buri Ram girl is pretty tooooo. Lol at her for saying he never mentioned about his family. She is his fan then she surely knows he has a family with 2 two beautiful kids.
Reading Ploy and Peter's interview, Idk whose side to take now. But Ploy's decision of going back to work tells us that she has to no financial support from Peter. He should provide his children no matter where their relationship goes. Cos they are his kids too

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Interesting video and I agree with what the man is saying about all these situation. Not sure if anyone post this video yet, but if was post already, then sorry for repost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUFkRP61urU

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So Peter is taking legal action by suing those who defamed him on the internet. He made his announcement via IG along with this photo and caption.

cr: petercorp

รวมตัวทีมงานรายการ "Ride With Me" เพื่อทำตามคำแนะนำของผู้ใหญ่หลายๆคนครับ ตอนนี้ได้แจ้งความเอาเรื่องเคสที่ทำให้พิธีกรทั้ง3คนเสียชื่อเสียงและเสียงานไปเยอะ ในข้อหาหมิ่นประมาททางอินเตอร์เน็ต ตามกฎหมายถือว่าเป็นคดีอาญาเพราะเป็นการหมิ่นประมาททางสาธารณะครับ #50%IsNotAconclusion

Translated:
"Together along with co-workers from "Ride With Me," we will take actions according to the advice that was given to us by many people. We have filed a lawsuit against defamation that has damaged our reputation and caused the three of us to lose work. The allegation is internet libel and defamation. According to the law, it is a criminal act because it's equivalent to public slander."

I have one advice for you Peter. GO HOME!! 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
errr didn't he loses his jobs before all these crazy drama started already? :scratchhead2:  And shouldn't he sues his wife too, since she sort of started all of these drama?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow Peter, really? Okay defamation, sure go ahead and sue. What about your WIFE? What are you gonna do about her cries? And pleas to go home. Go home dude.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooo here is my 2 cents:

First of all I am glad that Ploy came out to exposed this sob and created a public drama because before this people would praising him, idolizing him, and thinking he was such a good father blah blah blah. Plus why do women always have to stay quiet while the men go out whoring? especially I one that just gave birth?

Ploy did say that the woody morning show would be her last show to tell her story which was true. She was taping other shows before the morning show but they came out after so it made it seem like she was still running around everywhere talking about it.

So about this sob and his bands of sob riders, they are a bunch of punks. Pantip p.I (lol) found that it wasn't only the buriram girl, tour guide my butt, people saw you p.a-ing around the village girl. Anyways Annie is also one of his if not the current. So Annie is a pretty little liar. Oh and this suing for slander craps, lol no one gives a f on it cus as soon as he post that, those social media people b* him out even more. One comment I read said "maybe your elders should advised you to grow a ball and go home to take care of your family. Don't just use the *bleep* to create babies and not be responsible" HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She actually gave an interview after the Woody show aired updating whether he had contacted her yet. That's when she said she's returning back to work. So no, she did not stop but continued to give us updates about the situation between them. Finally, she quiet down. I think she kept her words after that last interview above. But this is a freaking mess and I really hate how they use IG to announce everything. Like, grow up and handle matters privately. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think she gave up or her mom put her foot down. If Peter wants to clear things, he'll have to involve his parents now. I was at a shopping center where he was promoting his movie and boy did not look like he was having issue. It made me feel disgusted.