Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ohhh, um, hi everyone, I just wanted to clear some things up about my connection to peter corp. remember back in the day when i mentined that i use to be married to him but we got a divorce? well, what i MEANT to say was i was once married to peter PAN. sorry for the confusion. MAJOR typo. i will further reclarify this matter via my ig, twitter, facebook, linkdin...pinterest...and other various social media accesses? also, if anyone is interested in interviewing me for more details, please feel free to reach out to me here at asianfuse. thanks!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thookatha said:
ohhh, um, hi everyone, I just wanted to clear some things up about my connection to peter corp. remember back in the day when i mentined that i use to be married to him but we got a divorce? well, what i MEANT to say was i was once married to peter PAN. sorry for the confusion. MAJOR typo. i will further reclarify this matter via my ig, twitter, facebook, linkdin...pinterest...and other various social media accesses? also, if anyone is interested in interviewing me for more details, please feel free to reach out to me here at asianfuse. thanks!
Haha. Good thing I didn't leave my Pat and marry him...

Oh but I still miss Boss....sigh. How sad. He was rising to the top again, but threw himself at sea.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thookatha said:
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! You are hilarious. XD

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Saw some of her interviews and she recently went on 3Zaaap... somehow her answers are so "fake", just kind of unbelievable lol her answers are so nang ake. Anyways glad she's focusing on her kids instead of Peter. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, they are. Ploy is doing what she has to do as a parent, even without Peter. She's not sulking at him. She's keeping calm and carrying on.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yes, they are. Ploy is doing what she has to do as a parent, even without Peter. She's not sulking at him. She's keeping calm and carrying on.
Should've just done that since the beginning. HAha.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I think she needs some time to go crazy. Like pain is massive so went on full zombie mode. Then, now with the child born, all of her senses are returned.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, you can't expect someone to keep calm when she just gave birth to another child not even a year after she had her first one yet. She needs to unleash the beast. Her senses are finally coming back and she realizes what a fool she's making of herself. Screw Peter. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Nope he's not. Ploy was just asked last week if he return and she said no, she's not waiting either. She's just busy with her business and taking care of her two babies. With all the money she's making now, I doubt she cares whether he returns or not.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart

Peter has not returned home nor has he helped financially raise his sons. Ploy is doing it all on her own and she doesn't mind because it's the best that she can do for her children. Ploy said that you can't choose what happens to you in life but you can choose what's best for yourself. She is not filing for divorce or child support because she doesn't want it to get ugly. It won't benefit her children. She rather stay calm and try to work things out. Ploy is not hoping to get back with Peter. She just wants him to be involved in her sons' lives. She knows and has many friends who grew up without a mother or father. They ended up fine and happy. She will do everything she can for her sons because they are her life. In addition, Ploy tends to bring her sons with her to events because if she doesn't, she won't get to spend time with them. Panther is used to being in the spotlight. His mom would tell him to smile when he sees cameras and he'd smile. He likes it.

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/52618