SBS Love Letter : Game Show

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Kitkat.. OMG I am so loving this show right now haahlol.. so funny!! and JYR is not that bad she crack me up so much!! hella funny!! I was watching the eps. with Junjin, Hyesung and Andy.. OMG I so do not like the girl that Junjin pick.. ewww... JYR and McMong were FUNNY when they were beating up people during the couple dance hahalol... and all three Shinhwa guys are always trying to avoiding JYR ahahLOL.. so funny! when Junjin was dancing during the couple selection when JYR was on the stage.. than he ran back when she try to run after him ahahlol

oh and about Hwanghee jump.. if you look back at when Junjin and them jump to when Hwanghee jump in the newer eps.. the 3 meter position is shorter than the older eps. I notice that... cause the 3 meter for Junjin and Hyesung was high.. but the 3 meters for Hawahee wasnt that high...

and I so wish to know what they are talking about.. do you happen to know if the have either HQ or LQ subs for the eps with Junjin, hyesung and andy? and how to you resynce LQ to HQ? can you even do that? if so I would be so HAPPY cause I love watching HQ cause LQ is not that good.. but I watch it cause it has the subtitles haahlol cause I'm watching the eps. with minwoo right now... it air on 10/29/05... and I'm jsut laughing cause Minwoo was saying to JYR since your known as Shinhwa wife if you try hard today I will consider you ahahlol... than JYR was flirt with the cute guy from SS501 and Minwoo was like what are you tryign to do.. I told you to try hard ahahLOL...

dang so hook.. have so much to say but cant remember it right now ahahlol..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting, JYR really cracks me up, too but somehow she does cheers the same.. i was sooo annoyed by her... it's probably because i don't want her to go with any of shinhwa members! :lmao: yup, everyone tried to avoid her excpet hoodum isn't because he sort of likes her, but JYR doesn't like him at all! :loool: i felt bad about him because he's only person would go with her but JYR kept rejecting him... SO SAD!

oh! my favorite part where LSJ succeed the brick breaking then he whispered to KHD and everyone was like what does he wants? then KHD said if LSJ makes it then JYR's microphone will be turned off for 5 minutes... SO FUNNY!!! because she's only person who TALKS TOO MUCH... :lmao:

oooh really? i will check that kicking game height out later on. i'm currently watching banjun dramas of eric's... sooo hooked! sadly, no subs! :wavecry:

yeah MW... he's soo hilarious.. because after succeeding the kick game, he said he wanted to carry a girl around the show..JYR was soo excited but he told her he needs someone lighter then chose JHB... SO FUNNY! JYR was like so mad with fist front of JHB. lmao.

yeah you can resynch the timing. what program do you use? if bsplayer, then you have to use cltr+left arrow for slow down or cltr+right arrow for fast up. it sometimes frustrating... because you have to make sure it's right timing.. probably wasting our time like 5 minutes to time it. -_- note: timing isn't always right... so it can be off A BIT but you will still know what they saying anyways. ^_^ hopefully i make it clear... i'm not good at explaination, though. :sweat:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
thoyting To resync subs, I use GOM player to adjust the subs to appear either faster or slower. Once I get the timing correct, I use subresync, which is a program that comes with vobsub, and match the timing of the subs to the newly adjusted times on GOM player. Then I save the subs that way so that I don't have to re-adjust it everytime that I watch it.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^wow it's so much better after resync then save it. bummer... soo many programs for me d/l! :eek: gomplayer can play anything right? and is it free?

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Jam.. is there a tutorial for it??? cause I'm a visiual person and I think it would help me a lot.. I really wanna know how to match tehe HQ subs with the LQ subs... so than I can get the older eps that only have subs for the LQ version.. PRETTY PLEASE HELP ME!! haahlol

yeah at times JYR annoy me too.. ahahlol.. actually I thought it was the breaking brick game where Minwoo carry Hyebin around.. cause I think I was just watching that eps. and that the eps. where Minwoo was telling JYR if she trys hard he'll pick her hahalol... what carck me up on that eps. was when it was JYR turn for couple selection.. Minwoo and that one guy from NRG (i think) came out and started dancing.. he said he felt sorry for Minwoo so he came out to be his friend.. and than when JYR threw the rose Minwoo knock it with his had to the other guy and the other guy kick it.. ahahahlol I was ROLLING!!

oh who is LSG? hahah you know me and bad names..

oh and just wanted to say about Jam comment earlier on the Micky and Uknow eps. OMG it was funny and awww Micky and Uknow are so CUTE.. I love Uknow ahahlol.. it was funny when he carried that one Bokko dance chick and try to get up on the stage and fell.. he was so embrassed ahhalol.. and Mickey too.. ahhalol when he was doing his kicking.. and Uknow told everyone that he represent korea for Tae Kawn Do.. ahahlol and KHD was embrassing him ahahlol..

I'm really loving this shows.. and man those girls are so lucky get to kiss the guys.. aww and I like Hyebin and Uknow couple.. but how old are both of them I always wonder???

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting, yeah! is there any tutorials on gomplayer? i'm a visual person, too.

omg i love that couple section game between MW and LSJ Lee Sung Jin (guy from NRG) with JYR! so hilarious!!! at first, MW was dancing across the dash, i KNEW he would do something instead of catching the flower. lmao. i felt bad for JYR because she got all so excited and ended up no one wanting her. :loool:

LSG? you mean LSJ? he's guy from NRG. hehe. he's one of my favorite comedian.. even he's not exactly a comedian himself. he just is! well, to me yes... haha

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
kitkat Yeah, gom player is free. It also has an option for saving the subtitles after you resync them, but for some reason that part doesn't work for me that's why I have to use Subresync to save it.

thoyting I guess I can try to make a tutorial...it might take me a while though...lol. I'll try to get started on it tonight.

As for the Yunho and Yoochun episode...that's also one of my favorites! Yunho and Hyebin do look good together (have you seen their banjun drama?) but I think Hyebin and Woohyuk are also a good couple though. As for their ages, Yunho is 20 and Hyebin is like 23. I love the part when Yunho trips, lol, because I never expected Yunho to do something like that...I mean, come on, he's TVXQ's leader! lol, jk...ah, Yunho's such a klutz...but not a big of a klutz as Jaejoong :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^okay, where can i get gomplayer?

oooh wait a minute... tvxq is same as dbsk??? i'm sooo confused because i saw the thread somewhere in here...

i think jang woo hyuk looks sooo good with jeon hye bin! :w000t:

i think it's weird to see sueng si kyung goes with sexy chicks... i mean by his appearances, he looks good with girls who can be take to his mother. lmao. like goody good chicks. :rolleyes: i love it when he said 'what will ballad singer does?' :lmao:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^lol, yeah TVXQ is the same as DBSK. They are also known as TVfXQ, DBSG, and THSK. It stands for Dong Bang Shin Ki/Gi in Korea but Tong Vfang Xien Qi in China and To Ho Shin Ki in Japan...it's really confusing. Anyways, they call themselves TVXQ so that's what I call them, though others refer to them more as DBSK or DBSG.

As for Sueng Si Kyung, is he that singer that's really big and tall? And he wears glasses? If it is, he's got a pretty nice voice. I think he sings some songs for the Spring Waltz OST. ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^ahhh i see... i still call them DBSK because it's in korean. lol

anyways, about SSK, yes he's the one who's tall and big with glass... yup he has a great voice.. don't you think he looks odd with sexy chicks? ;)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^um, I don't know...I guess I can't say..lol

Anyways, I uploaded GOM player a while I ago but I don't remember where the link was...but if you already have BS player, I think it can do the same thing.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys.. yeah Jam if you can make a visual guide that would be so NICE.. but take your time I dont want to rush u.. so do you watch LL in HQ or LQ.. it seems like you watch it in HQ since your always resynce the subs.. does it really work well? cause I really perfer to watch it in HQ but there not many eps. with HQ subs...

yeah DBSG have lots of name.. and I love Yunho.. he is so CUTE.. oh i didnt know Yunho was that young.. he is my age.. I thought he was a little older than that... yeah Hyebin does look cute with Woohuky and she also looks cute with Minwoo too... everytime I see them on gameshows together... they seem pretty close.. yeah Yunho was looking so cute when he was embrassed and Mickey was funny too... Mickey pair up with Jung Eum or something.. who is that chick... I think she is pretty cute!!!

hey Cat.. I was wondering... didn't you said you upload all the shinhwa eps on LQ for the first season.. I was wondering if you also have the second season one? and do they have subs for the one you have for the second season? cause sometimes i get lazy and not want to DL from clubbox cause it takes about 3 hours to DL the HQ version so I'm really antsy to watch it.. so its better to get the LQ... and I perfer to watch the ones with Shinhwa guys or DBSG...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Sorry, I haven't started on the guide yet. I've been working a lot lately. However, next weekend, I get a small Easter break so I'll do it then, I promise :D

Anyways, I'm an HQ freak, lol, so I go for all the HQ episodes. I really don't mind the wait because while I'm waiting, I usually have tons of other things to do or watch. Lol, I only get LQ when that's the only one available or when I'm not really sure if I'm going to watch it. :lol:

Jung Eum use to be in the group Sugar with Sujin, but she left and they replaced her with a new member that also appeared on LL (I think she was on the Christmas one). But yeah, I thought she was annoying. She was all trying to be cute and now she's trying to be all sexy but I don't know, it just gets to me. Lol, at first I thought maybe it was because she was going for the TVXQ guys, but then as I watch the other ones without TVXQ, I guess it's just her. She just really really bugs me for some reason...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting, yeah i planned to upload all LQ LL episodes of shinhwa later on. i sort of am tired from uploading all LQ xman episodes of shinhwa.... -_- i need a break from uploading... well, mostly my computer needs one. :p

well, i don't have any DBSK episodes... like i said i only take SHINHWA... :sweat:

as for 2nd season 01 or part one and half season [both are same, lol.] anyways, NOPE it doesn't have any subs along with season 01, too. suck, is it? <_< you know this season is mainly having ANDY in it... omg you got to see one of those episodes that SJH Shin Jung Hwan won! it's such a shocking moment... i won't name the chick or which episode... i don't want to spoil it... :lol:

JaM, i'm a HQ freak, too but at same time, i need some space on my hard drive ... even i don't have any blank cd-rs at the moment... some day i would take HQ files later on... but i usually take HQ files that are movies... :rolleyes:

about tutorial, no rush here... just take your time.. hehe

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Jam.. yeah take your time.. no need to rush with the tutorial.. I dont mind the wait.. I;ll just watch it in LQ first and than DL the HQ later... and yeah I'm a HQ freak too.. all my xman shows are in HQ and after I DL them I burn it on a disc to save more room ahahahLOL.. thats the only way... I have so many disc right now ahahlol its no joke hahalol.. my momma think I'm carzy...

so do the LQ subs work well on HQ when you resynce them? it seems like you have to do a lot of work?

Sujin.. who is that again? I remember them better with faces ahahlol I'm not good with the names ahahlol.. ahah I think Jung Eum is okay.. is she young or old? she is pretty cute though.. I'm gald she didnt get with Yunho though aahhalol.. yeah there are a lot of korean girls trying to be sexy.. its funny sometimes.. like Sum Jin the babyvox chick.. see I dont even know if I'm getting her name right ahha.. I mean I love babyvox.. but it just trips me out how they keep saying she have sexy dance moves and stuff when the girl is so stiff ahahlol...

ahah hey Cat.. you have to tell me which eps. so I can DL it ahahlol.. if I dont know the eps. than I cant watch it silly.. hahalol... that seeem pretty funny.. I really like the chicken guy he CRACKS me up.. I love him!! so FUNNY! aww that really suck it doesnt have subs for Junjin eps. and hyesung and andy.. the beginning eps. where the shinhwa guys were always guest.. for season two..

can someone help me with eps. 34 subs... its the LQ subs I got from Soompi but its not going the same time as the eps. I don't know what wrong... I think the timing is wrong but I dont know how to fix it.. its the eps that air on 12/10/05

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
sisii said:
haha I know! And he is always making fun of Hwanhee hehe It's mean but really funny and he does a really good impersanation of Hwanhee too. I've never been this crazy over Brian before. But now eeeeeeee he's soo kyoo and sexy in a way! I'm in love with him :wub:
[post="100586"][/post]​
yep but i heard dat brians not gonna b on loveletter anymore :( is dat true? :unsure:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting, your right... if i didn't mention which episode then you wouldn't know. lol but still part one and half season has ANDY in all episode except first two episodes...

okay it's #2 EPISODE 03/04 with LDH Lee Da Hee dates: 050219 + 050226 :p

me, too i love SJH! :D he has a great comic side of him, though. every tiny thing he does is still cracking me up! he's so good with words, too. :loool:

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
thoyting, your right... if i didn't mention which episode then you wouldn't know. lol but still part one and half season has ANDY in all episode except first two episodes...

okay it's #2 EPISODE 03/04 with LDH Lee Da Hee dates: 050219 + 050226 :p

me, too i love SJH! :D he has a great comic side of him, though. every tiny thing he does is still cracking me up! he's so good with words, too. :loool:

[post="103618"][/post]​
lee da hae?
was it da one with brian in it? :D