SBS Love Letter : Game Show

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
kitkat said:
damned it, youtube.com really pissed me off... i tried to watch the recent episodes of LL that don't have any shinhwa.. it's better than d/ling it onto my computer that i don't like anyone except shinhwa. lol so it was loading... i waited for it like 2 hours to complete the load so i can watch it smoothly and somehow it just freezing!

i don't usually play during loading... it's bothersome to me... i guess... :sweat:

i just wish youtube shouldn't have so many same stuff... everytime i put the word on search and it has ton of same ones... ughh..

omg i just rewatched LL season 01 with han ga in...HQ is so much better! :w000t: i'm still d/ling.. it might take a week and few days to finish all eppies. i suppposed to get first two eppies but it was paused skipping to han ga in eppies instead... i hardly can wait for that first two eppies.. hehe

this might be stupid question... what MB is equal to 1GB? is it 1000MB? :huh: so i can count GB of total shinhwa's LL eppies...

[post="104229"][/post]​

100MB = 1GB I think...

My fave episodes of love letter was SEASON ONE with SHINHWA! The boys all looked sooo GOOD! And it was hilarious! I could never stop laughing! They way they acted towards each other is really cute!!!!

<3 Junjin

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^100MB? that's so funny! i checked with my cell phone to see how much MB is equal to 1GB... it's 1000MB, actually 1024MB to be exact. :p

omg all shinhwa LL episodes are about 44GB! for HQ files.... :shock: i will live.... :sweat:

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:
hey guys.. ahhalol it really hard to see star like BoA on these shows.. she is super popular... as for Se7en with releasing his new ablum he probably just going to show up for the music shows...

you know I just finish one of the new eps. it air on 3/18/2006... it so FUNNY... and awww BSG and CJW got together again how cute.. i was trying to do a screencap but I dont remember how to save the picture.. and in this eps. in order for them to be a couple they have to answer the question correctly and boy was it FUNNY!! Brain crack me up when they try to make him say that guys name with a Korean accent ahhalol... The show was just FUNNY!!

as for Sunjin.. I dont think she is that bad.. how old is she anyways?? she cute with her hair down.. and her and Brain were so funny together..

yeah Yunho is U-know.. same person.. I like DBSG but I wouldnt say I'm a big fan.. I just perfer Yunho.. ahahlol.. he such a GREAT dacner... him and Xiah (another member) are great dancers.. Mickey he good but now as good as them.. as for the other two member name I dont remember ahahlOL
[post="104112"][/post]​
yep dat xiah guy dances pretty good but not as good as u know
but mickey is probably da worstest in da group << cuz i saw da christmas special thingy n he cant even dance :shocked:
n se7en is gettin popular too so is he ever gonna go to toronto? :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^ah i see... yunho's dancing is really weird... it's like thunder dance... somehow i prefer him dancing with CLOSED MOUTH.. :mellow: because his teeth sort of annoy me and i know his teeth is kind of crooked from right side?... but his face is soo cute... very innocent.. haha

does anyone know where can i see the latest episode that just came out in few days ago.. i believe it was episode 125 or 126? i don't see youtube.com there... :(

again, minnie mouse DO NOT OFF-TOPIC
about se7en in here.. use his thread in somewhere in this section. okay?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^haha, you probably haven't seen Yunho recently, have you? Lol, when they first debut, he did have crooked teeth, but that made him look so cute! He got his teeth straighten last year and wow, it just made him look so much older and mature. Seriously, he's not a boy anymore ;)

Haha, but yeah I think Micky is a horrible dancer, but I'm guessing Hero and Max must be worst since they never show them dancing. I think Xiah is the best dancer out of TVXQ, or actually the most talented member out of them all. That boy can sing AND dance. Yunho is known for his dancing and I think that's the only reason why he got into TVXQ. When it comes to singing, I don't think his is that impressive. I still love them all though! Sarang hae! :wub:

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
^ah i see... yunho's dancing is really weird... it's like thunder dance... somehow i prefer him dancing with CLOSED MOUTH.. :mellow: because his teeth sort of annoy me and i know his teeth is kind of crooked from right side?... but his face is soo cute... very innocent.. haha

does anyone know where can i see the latest episode that just came out in few days ago.. i believe it was episode 125 or 126? i don't see youtube.com there... :(

again, minnie mouse DO NOT OFF-TOPIC
about se7en in here.. use his thread in somewhere in this section. okay?
[post="104416"][/post]​
sorry :( but i just cant help it LMAO :w000t:
n yep u know dances weird n woohyuk too <<he likes bendin his legs lol :rolleyes:

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
JaM said:
^haha, you probably haven't seen Yunho recently, have you? Lol, when they first debut, he did have crooked teeth, but that made him look so cute! He got his teeth straighten last year and wow, it just made him look so much older and mature. Seriously, he's not a boy anymore ;)

Haha, but yeah I think Micky is a horrible dancer, but I'm guessing Hero and Max must be worst since they never show them dancing. I think Xiah is the best dancer out of TVXQ, or actually the most talented member out of them all. That boy can sing AND dance. Yunho is known for his dancing and I think that's the only reason why he got into TVXQ. When it comes to singing, I don't think his is that impressive. I still love them all though! Sarang hae! :wub:
[post="104425"][/post]​
yep but i think dat u knows da best at dancin but xiahs da most talented one in singin :D
N I LUV UR SIGNATURE :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
JaM, oh really? i didn't know that yunho had straighten his teeth last year... you can tell i'm not in update with DBSK. lol. i only know shinhwa since i don't surf for nothing. lol okay, i will check it out for a bit... :D

i wonder the latest episodes are worth watching? is it out on youtube.com yet? of course i won't d/l it onto my computer.... :sweat:

minnie mouse, i hope you don't think i'm harsh or anything.. i just tell you in attentive way... lol dont' worry, you are still a newbie.. hehe JWH bends his legs a lot? mmm... i better look at him carefully.. haha

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
kitkat said:
oooh that's sujin? thanks for pic! she looks like down to earth chick... i never heard of her group sugar before... :huh:

omg i'm sooo tempted to d/l HQ files on old episodes... so I DID... it's downloading now [sort of FOREVER...]... i wonder once i get it all HQ files that have shinhwa... do you have HQ subs for some episodes from season 02? i'm sure you d/l all episodes of this show, right? if so, can i have subs from yours? since i know you retimed it and sometimes fix the grammars. :sweat: thanks in advance!

[post="103941"][/post]​
oops! I remember reading this but I totally forgot to reply..lol sorry.

But no, I don't dl all the episodes of this show, I've been dling random ones since the first one that I saw. I do have the last couple ones though.

As for the HQ subs, I think all the ones that I had, I already uploaded them earlier for thoyting. I can't remember which page it was on (or too lazy to check :lol:) but if it's not working, I can reUL them again.

The only subs that I had fixed and retimed was the one with Micky and Yunho..however, I was just going to fix the grammer of it but then half way through, I thought why not retime it also (because the timing wasn't all that good), therefore the beginning is sort of a couple seconds off and half way through, it has my adjusted timing, lol. I didn't realize that I only started retiming it half way until I watched it again last week. I'll get to fixing that some time later.

The latest episode is alright. There's not much hot guys on it...I would say the only guys that's worth watching it for is Choi Shiwon, Jo Kye Hyung (he was in My Girl as Yoorin's friend/her "father" on the phone), and my Kim Jong Min :wub: There's also another new guy. I don't know who he is but he's pretty cute :lol:

As for it being availbale on youtube, most likely. But since youtube has that 10 min limit now, they have to split it up into like 10 parts.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys... Yunho teeth are nice now.. its straight and very pretty.. plus his cute looks.. and great dance move and I think he is good at singing.. not better than Xiah but a good singer... as for him and Xiah they both are great dancer have their own unique style... I really love watching him dance on LL.. perfering to Yunho.. cause I dont think Xiah every been on the show..

I think WooHyuk is a great dancer… him and Yunho are always doing the bending thing but I think its looks pretty cool.. You see them do that a lot on Love Letter… and I like it when they all dance together.. Like when Minwoo, Woohyuk and Yunho would dance together after the others dance on LL.. It so cool!! I love guys that can dance… so HOOOOOOOOT!!!

Yeah JAM thank you again for reuploading those HQ subs for me.. I wish the had more HQ subs.. I DL a couple of HQ eps. With the people I like in it than I realize that there is no subs for them.. Than I had to go back and DL the LQ version just to watch the eps. I really want to watch Yunho again.. I hope he comes back soon.. And I like CSW.. He is so adorable.. I like seeing him with BSG… can anyone tell me how old CSW is? He looks pretty young I'm think around 20. ahhalol

And I really like LL when they play the wrestling game.. The girls always crack me up ahahlol.. Hyebin is one strong chick ahhalol.. I remember she beat I think Jung Eum.. Cause Jung Eum wanted to be pair with WooHyuk but Hyebin was pair with him.. So, hyebin requested if she wins Woohyuk has to hug her from behind in front of Jung Eum ahhalol.. That was funny cause Hyebin beat her pretty bad ahhalol

Also the other eps. I couldn’t stop laughing was the eps. With Minwoo and the CUTE guy from SS501 Kim (something) I'm so bad with names.. He is so CUTE!! It the eps. Where they play the monkey bar game and Kim called out KHD name and they started playing.. He was putting his feet on KHD face and stuff so FUNNY!!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
JaM, hey i found it in page 3 i think...lol anyways, that's all you have subs from 060211-060218??? i wonder can you put all subs you have into zipped file so i can check it out and delete some files on my own. it's better than telling you the specific ones. :sweat: hopefully it isn't too much to ask.... :unsure: or i can wait for you to finish the timing and possibly fixing the grammars... since i'm not in rush... since d/ling all HQ eppies of shinhwa is pretty LONG TIME... it might take a week and few days... :wacko:

thoyting, wow i haven't see you around for a while.. hehe

yes i remember that eppie where JHB won the wrestling game in order to get a hug from JWH. she're pretty darn fast, too. lol

yeah of course you know that KHD usually does that on purpose... i really wanted to see him actually win! instead of letting girls win over him mostly... but i'm glad he knows how to make us amused a lot. ^_^

--edited--

oops! my bad... about letting girls winning.. it's for xman... gosh.. lol as being hoster, he could have beat those GUYS easily but he just lets it go. pbbfty i really really wanted to see him win for once... if he goes against with SJH then he would whip his ass for sure.. SJH is so weak... but i love my chicken... :loool:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Cat.. if you checking a couple more pages.. Jam upload all the HQ subs into a Zip file for me.. (THANK YOU SO MUCH JAM) I think you found the link that only had the two eps. with subs...

and yeah I been busy with exam.. I'm at work right now that why I can reply to you guys hahaLOL... I'm still DL my LL though just waiting for the new subs to come out.. the only reason I would watch the show is for CSW now hahalol.. since all the guys I been in love with havent been coming on the show hahalol..

yeah Cat your talking about xman ahahlol but that okay I get confused all the time ahhaLOL.. and yeah KHD is always losing to the popular boy band guys cause he says he scared of the netzian.. cause you know how the internet is in Korean.. they are always bashing the stars.. ahahlol KHD was trying to make it a joke.. that probably why he always loses to the cute guys haahlol but he would whop guys like SWH (chicken) or people like Haha hahaLOL..

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
JaM, oh really? i didn't know that yunho had straighten his teeth last year... you can tell i'm not in update with DBSK. lol. i only know shinhwa since i don't surf for nothing. lol okay, i will check it out for a bit... :D

i wonder the latest episodes are worth watching? is it out on youtube.com yet? of course i won't d/l it onto my computer.... :sweat:

minnie mouse, i hope you don't think i'm harsh or anything.. i just tell you in attentive way... lol dont' worry, you are still a newbie.. hehe JWH bends his legs a lot? mmm... i better look at him carefully.. haha

[post="104700"][/post]​
yes he does :D n y isnt he in loveletter anymore?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting, yeah i only found a zipped file that contains two subs... i will look it up again. thanks! i totally forgot that JaM had uploaded more subs... :sweat:

i get confused easily because of KHD that's why... he's the host of both popular gameshows... his personality on the shows are sooo exactly the same! that's why i mixed things up a bit. heheh

minnie mouse, [by the way, what's your nickname? mine is cat.] i don't know why JWH isn't in it anymore.. probably is busy with something else.. could be doing an album or else. lol

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
hey do they have subs for eps. 21 and 23 that another eps. where Yunho was in.. I WANT SUBS.. I cant find it though.. and sometimes I hate asking at soompi cause they would bicker.. saying why wont I read the first page or read the pages.. man there is like ober 450 pages.. I cant go through all of them ahahlol

can someone help me? I probably DL the HQ version just to see him clearly but is there subs for LQ version? just so I can know what they are saying ahahLOL

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting said:
hey do they have subs for eps. 21 and 23 that another eps. where Yunho was in.. I WANT SUBS.. I cant find it though.. and sometimes I hate asking at soompi cause they would bicker.. saying why wont I read the first page or read the pages.. man there is like ober 450 pages.. I cant go through all of them ahahlol
[post="104982"][/post]​
yeah i know! that's why i hate going to soompi to ask something there... i always thought it's overrated... they even called me a newbie.. hello i already checked the first page! geesh.. the reason i asked them after reading the first page because someone posted it in their own website, not soompi.. so i asked. -_- then they just bicker at me... <_<

i just wish they do subs from old ones to new... without skipping the eppies... i hate that when they did it. it made me feel like i have to d/l eppie that have subbed. ;) did you see anime... all episodes are subbed... how unfair.. i know it's FANSUBBED.. it's better that way instaed of skipping.. isn't it? :(

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
kitkat said:

yeah i know! that's why i hate going to soompi to ask something there... i always thought it's overrated... they even called me a newbie.. hello i already checked the first page! geesh.. the reason i asked them after reading the first page because someone posted it in their own website, not soompi.. so i asked. -_- then they just bicker at me... <_<

[post="104997"][/post]​
lol I think some of the people there are too uptight, they should be nicer? :huh:

I just finished watching the one from two weels ago, finally had time to watch it, Myung Hoon's cheer for the wrestling game was so funny lol he's hilarious. I like the Brian and Bae Seul Gi couple, they're so cute.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
sugar86 said:
lol I think some of the people there are too uptight, they should be nicer? :huh:

I just finished watching the one from two weels ago, finally had time to watch it, Myung Hoon's cheer for the wrestling game was so funny lol he's hilarious. I like the Brian and Bae Seul Gi couple, they're so cute.
[post="105088"][/post]​
i'm not sure if uptight is the word... they don't have to be nicer or anything.. it's just that they always tell me to CHECK THE FIRST PAGE.. i was like 'i already did'... i remember someone at soompi subbed one of episodes that aren't listed in the first page.. so i sort of lost his/her website... so i asked at soompi and they were like 'it seems like there's more newbies in here now... ' blah blah blah.. it made me feel like i'm not welcome or whatsoever. <_< i don't hate soompi or anything... i think their rules are too much now... -_- however i'm really appreciated for them to upload the latest eppies, though. :rolleyes:

yup, CMH is soo funny! oh! everytime he does something, his voice is soo cute! it's like little kid's voice.. he really cracks me up a lot. :loool:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
so there arent any subs for eps. 21 and 23????

hey sugar.. welcome to the discussion ahahlol.. its been a while since we talk to someone new hahalol and yeah I just finish watch the eps that air om 3/23 and 4/1.. a little disappoint that BSG and CSW didnt get together hahalol.. he went for her but Brian did too and than BSG choose Brian.. aww poor CSW.. but he still got pair with Bada.. I think she is cool... but in the end at the kissing part.. I felt bad that CSW didnt get a girl.. I was hoping BSG would choose him but she choose Brian.. From all the eps. I seen with CSW I think he was always pair with BSG... well.. I only seen 3 of his so far ahahLOL.. need to go get more of the eps. with him in it.. can someone give me a list?? oh neverming I'l just look under the attendance list ahhalol

It was also funny when BSG came out and the KHD was counting to three but LSK (I think that his initial) came out before KHD finish ahahlol.. in the end BSG still called on CSW name for her ideal guy ahhalol..

Hey Cat.. which eps. was it that CSW choose Sunjin.. was it in one of the new eps? and aww that other super jr. guy is pretty cute too.. Kim something.. Cant remember his name.. he got with Sunjin in that eps.