SBS Love Letter : Game Show

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh really? love letter might be going to an end? noooooooooo! i still wait for shinhwa members to come on. :( i guess it might take me so long wait then............ -_- last time i watched LL was andy's lastest ones. :lol:

seriously, there's no another host like khd... mc yoo can be in it but he better fits with xman... but i would like to see him trying it out even though it might be impossible. ;)

agreed on piggy game.. it took so much times... but if there's kjm and ayumi, then it would be fine. they're hilarious with their answers! :lol:

sassythaochick

sarNie Egg
do anyone know what season is love letter special in thailand?? i wanna see that season i saw a little bit of it and thought it was really intesting..well if anyone knows please reply thanks

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The first season with Shinhwa was the best! Also the first few episodes of season 2 with Junjin were the best! I miss my Choong Jae.

fun

Expired Sarnie
they dont mame good idol variety anymore. i kind of lost interest in running man. maybe i just need them to put my bias on the show. havent been impress by any of the guest lately.

anyways love letter and xmen were my favorite shows during 2005-07.