Satree Tee Loke Luem

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i skipped to the ending... I don't get it.. Did they reveal what happen to noon? did she really get raped by the brother? and the ending was such a rush!!.. the scene where noon got shot oil was just sitting there looking dead..like he didnt show no emotions...and what happened to the baby? haha im lost... someone please explain

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is confusing. I've watched up to the ending and I think she really did get raped by the brother but still not so sure. Anyways I hate Oil and Noon's character in here. Noon is too weak and Oil is too jealous over Noon. I mean I like it when the pra'ek acts jealous but don't over do it because he was getting on my nerves. But anyways, can somebody tell me wheter the baby was Oil's or the brothers? When I was watching this lakorn I was waiting for Oil to find out about the truth but then when he found out about what happened to Noon, it was like, that's it. I don't know how to explain it but it didn't give me that relieved feeling about how everything was solved.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
My sister in law told me that she didn't get rape by the brother, it was all a setup. So the kid have to be Oil.

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
Oil's brother told him that its Oil's baby and he misunderstood that it was his...he said Oil's blood match the baby and Noon is pregnant again.....No Noon didn't die...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I enjoyed the last 3 epiosodes of the movie :) its not all bad. Oil & Noon is HOT together. MAAAAAN but both of them are taken ='( This movie was good:) The ending was satisfying.

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
you said both of them is taken...who is oil dating ?

Susie

sarNie Adult
this lakorn was alright. i felt like the storyline is like every other storyline! oil&noon did have chemistry in kan luem kong & that storyline was wayyyyyyy better!! the ending was pretty much rushed. my mom likes the theme song! lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i don't understand why so many people dislike this movie and its storyline. as for me, i enjoy this lakorn very much!!!!! why? i like it because it's actually more realistic. it's true that we (as fans) always want the na'ek and pa'ek in the lakorn to be together, but when you really think about it, it's really not like that in reality. in addition, even if oil and noon are married (referring to the lakorn), that does not mean that they're going to live happily ever after. there needs to be some conflict; and whether or not they overcome these conflicts will determine how strong their love is for one another.

if anyone disagrees with what i just said, feel free to speak up.

the only reason why i disagree is because i still see it as a typical lakorn...it goes by the standards...that if the p'ek and n'ek fall in love and get married at the beginning of the lakorn, they are bound to have problems until the very end...that happens in a lot of lakorns...my problem with the lakorn is how they make noon's character...after all that beating, she can't stand up for herself once? i don't care how many women are against you, they should've made her a little stronger, and fight a little...and oil's character irritated me a little...one minute he's nice and sweet to her, then the next, he's mean and cruel...it was definitely a sad lakorn, but it was a typical lakorn...a lot of lakorns are as sad...but it's just how they made the characters...they had really bad trust issues, man...and why did everyone trust boy so much? that irritated me too...

does anyone have oil's song to download for the theme?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
this lakorn has got to be one of the most disppointing lakonr from both Oil & Noon. I fast foward through most of this lakorn. Noon's character was so damn weak, i seriously wanted to kick her ass. Oil's character was all over the place. the plot just didn't make sense to me. i seriously expected more for the both of them... sigh.. maybe they'll have a better lakorn together! & please make Noon a fighter!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekekeke i was watchin this but argh the disks were crappy n didnt work so argh .. lol.. havent finished kekeke but gotta say oil is kute though xp ...kekkke.. i didnt like lift in her much.. noon is pretty as usual.. xp..