Satan's Treasure [Rome/Rita]

transcend89

sarNie Adult
oh so you changed the storyline i like it an angel and servant of the underworld wow so great....can't wait and it's RTEAM yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
changed your mind.....awww.....okay
"you change your mind like a girl changes clothes" LMAO
I don't often change my clothes! JK! :p

oh so you changed the storyline i like it an angel and servant of the underworld wow so great....can't wait and it's RTEAM yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol... I will come up with the synopsis soon... I think I want Rome to be a priest here... he will be an angel in disguise... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
prologue is up! just go to the very first post of this thread to read it....

and can anyone please make a poster for this fic? thanks in advance! ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Nice... Rita is Satan's secret weapon. Can't wait to read the damage she will do.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
wow I LOVED it and that was only the prologue can't wait for ch1 this is going to be GREAT
thanks... I'm glad you loved it... ^_^

wow donna, what a powerful prologue!! but all i can see is ateam! :lol:
update soon.
I was going to use ateam but there too many fics of them now so I decided to use rome and rita instead... :lol:

Nice... Rita is Satan's secret weapon. Can't wait to read the damage she will do.
the damage she will do would be...huge...

AHHHHHHHHH great prologue....i wonder what her destiny is though?? hmmmm to lure men to commit sins?
you'll find out soon... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm still doing some research so I might not be able post the 1st chapter right away... and besides, I need to update feb ladies too... I'll probably post an update here on the weekends... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Author's Note: Some of the events that will be occurring in this story will be based on true events BUT I will add a little twist to it. If any of my readers thinks that the plot is too sensitive, please tell me immediately so I can change it. ^_^ Don't worry, I will not be against the teachings of the Church and will not be against Jesus Christ. I will NEVER do that.

Chapter 1

Satan's Treasure. There were actually 2 of them. The other one is the Angel of Death, Satan's most trusted soul. He's duty is to bring the unfortunate souls to Satan's world. And Satan's other precious treasure? Her. Satan never gave her a name. But she did have one when she lived on Earth. Rita.

The time has come for her to fulfill the prophecy. It has been predicted, many years back, that someone from the underworld has the power to turn the world into a place of turmoil and misery in just a fraction of a second.

She was kept in a special prison cell for thousands of years. Satan was saving his best weapon for last. Inside her cell, she secretly keeps a miniature model of the Earth. She knew what's going on the world above her. The world she was born to destroy. She knew every inhabitant in this planet, even the angels from the Heavens who are secretly on Earth, guarding the people.

Not a single person on Earth knew that the core reason of the December 26, 2004 tsunami that struck most Asian countries was actually…her. Satan hasn't instructed to her to do it but she just wanted to test the quality of her power. In just a snap of her fingers, she created an earthquake. It was just supposed to be an earthquake but since she cannot control her power during those times, the strong earthquake was accompanied by huge and deadly waves, washing out many innocent lives. In just a snap of a finger, she can destroy the whole world where you and I are currently standing at.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hold on, son… Please don't leave us…." A mother pleaded to her dying son as tears came rolling down her cheeks. John, her son, was diagnosed with acute leukemia when he was 4 and he has been suffering with the disease for over 2 years now. The little boy was very weak now and couldn't fight anymore. His journey on this world is about to end.

"Be strong, John… For me and your Mama…" His father also pleaded. Even he cannot control the strong emotions he was feeling now and his tears were inevitable. Standing on the end of John's hospital bed was his doctor, Dr. Rome Patchata. He was the doctor who had diagnosed John's ailment and he was with the boy all throughout his battle.

Little by little, John's life was deteriorating. The pain in his little body was becoming more and stronger but he was too weak to complain and cry out loud. His little eyes were almost shutting close but he didn't want to close them…yet. In his last few minutes of life, he wanted to keep his eyes open. He wanted to take another glimpse of his Mama and Papa first before he goes up to Heaven; where his new journey will begin, his journey with our Almighty Creator.

Little John looked at his doctor who was standing on the edge of the bed. In this very moment, he finally knew who he was. He was not just a doctor; he was someone else who is hiding his true identity to people.

"He is waiting for you now, John…" Dr. Rome tried to communicate with him through his mind. He slowly nodded his head, signaling him it's time. John gave a weak smile to his parents and he finally closed his eyes. The lines on the medical monitor became straight and beeped a long agonizing sound. John's battle was over.

As soon as he pronounced the boy's death, Rome made his way back to his clinic. A new angel was born today, he thought. Since John has been a good boy, he would surely be his parent's little guardian angel; protecting and watching over them in heaven. Rome was about to open his clinic's door when he suddenly stopped for a brief moment. His heart started to pound in a fast and uneven beat. He sensed something….someone dangerous.

"She's back…. The woman sinner is back…" He softly whispered and looked at Jesus Christ's carved crucifixion that was hanged on the hospital's chapel.

---------------------------------------------------------
It was a beautiful Sunday morning. The church was packed with people, all attending the Sunday mass. When the mass ended, people started to come out from the church, except for one lady.

A lady wearing a black veil over her head was solemnly praying on her seat. She has holding a ruby red rosary on her hand and a prayer book in the other. Although the mass has ended, she was still in church, along with other devotees. Underneath the black veil was a very beautiful woman with eyes of Jade, a very unusual shade. No one had noticed how beautiful she was since every one was praying earnestly.

After doing the sign of the cross, she stood up and slowly walked down to the large doors of the church. Before leaving, she looked back again and stared at Jesus Christ's carved crucifixion which was located on the middle of the church's huge altar. She looked at it with a smile on her face.

"We meet again, Yeshua…" She whispered as her eyes were still fixed on Jesus Christ's face, particularly his eyes. She turned her back and walked out of the church. The moment Rita turned her back, some kind of a thick liquid started to flow slowly from Christ's eyes. It was blood.

---TBC---