Satan's Treasure [Rome/Rita]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
whoa...this is so dark. the last part was very suspenseful. i like it.
thanks for liking it... the whole story won't be really dark.. just the first few chapters... ^_^

my jesus christ is crying. :(

sigh.. it's not just fiction.. it's reality.
:( I know lome... the next chapter would probably take place when Jesus walked into our world and he was spreading God's words... coz Rita lived during those times...

^^ its the same photoshoot wif the one on ur banner =]

cool update don. like it every bit ;)
thanks anie! ^_^

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
wow! the prologue was fantastic! had i not known you're just 17, i would be thinking that you're a pro writer!!!

and the 1st chapter was... i dunno... it got me scared. i might completely lose my catholic faith if i read the next chaps! hahaha...

anie, love the banner!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
wow! the prologue was fantastic! had i not known you're just 17, i would be thinking that you're a pro writer!!!

and the 1st chapter was... i dunno... it got me scared. i might completely lose my catholic faith if i read the next chaps! hahaha...

anie, love the banner!

pro writer? lol.... that's too much... but I dreamed of being one before... ^_^

hmmm... you won't lose your catholic faith by reading my story... it would focus more on the love story between the angel (Rome) and Satan's treasure (Rita)... ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude it was awesome so far I hope you update soon ^___-" Rawr love rita x3 LOL and a lil o/t but i've loved almost all your writings ;]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for liking it! ^_^ since my exams are over, I will update this one after I finish updating my other fic... and I'm sure you're going to hate Rita's character here... :p

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
LOL .. im not in my break!
i just started a new sem n its veryyyyyy hectic LOLS!
im so exhausted i tink i can die rite nw .. lmao

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 2

Rita walked among the crowd, not even looking back. Unlike the others, she has no particular destination. As she passes by, some people would stop and look at her. They admired her beauty; she was like a life-size porcelain doll walking among ordinary ones. Hunger and exhaustion were nothing to her. She can go on walking forever if she wants to. The sky started to darken but Rita still went on walking.

"Damn angels… You're all making my work hard…" Rita whispered to herself as she walked along the deserted part of the city. Her plan was to kill every single angel that comes her way. Kill God's army. Make them suffer like she did. Rita came to a stop when she saw some flashing lights coming out from a small but crowded area. Curious, she took a peak from the window and saw naked women dancing on the stage while a crowd of useless hungry men clapping and shouting at them.

"Low life creatures…" Rita blurted out; staring at those women from head to foot. She knew her precious time is wasted so she decided to go on walking. The moment she passed by, fire suddenly started and people were unable to come up from the place; they were trapped. The fire got bigger and bigger with the screams of people inside the burning area got louder. They are calling for help. Rita continued to walk with a smile on her face. The merciful cries were music to her ears. She felt ecstatic for killing a good number of people tonight. Satan would be very happy indeed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rome came home around 10:00 that night. For almost 20 years now, he has been living alone on Earth; secretly protecting God's people from falling to the abyss of turmoil. And his other important job was to guide the innocent souls of the children who had ended their journey in this world at such a tender age. He guides the little ones' souls in finding the path leading to their new home in Heaven.

Rome opened the door and the empty house welcomed him. Living alone wasn't a problem for him but there are times when he needed someone to talk to, especially in the middle of the night when sleep was too far to reach for him. He is just like an ordinary human while he is staying on Earth. Hunger and thirst wasn't an exception for him; even humanly emotions such as… loneliness. Although he doesn't want to admit it, the Big Man in Heaven knew Rome needed someone beside him. God doesn't forbid him to fall in love; it was his own self who is stopping him in doing so.

After having dinner, Rome went to his bedroom and lay on his humungous bed for a moment. He shut his eyes and tried to sleep but it seems like it was impossible for him to doze off. Rome stood up and opened the door leading to his veranda. He stepped out and he suddenly felt the cold night breeze against his skin. Standing there alone, he looked up at the night sky and smiled.

"Will you help me doze off?" He asked the stars and the moon. The stars and the moon are good listeners but they never talk back. Rome sighed as he reentered his bedroom. He took a case from under his bed and opened it. Carefully, he took his saxophone from the case. He was immediately fascinated by this musical instrument when he first heard the kind of sound it produces. In all these years he had been staying in this world, he learned how to play the sax until he really mastered it. Rome placed the mouthpiece on his lips and started to play it. The tune was very soothing… sexy…

(Music starts to play. CLICK to listen.)

As Rita was walking along now abandoned neighborhood, she suddenly heard an unfamiliar but narcotic sound. She stopped for a while and closed her eyes as the relaxing music passed through her ears. For some unknown reason, Rita's knees suddenly became weak and felt dizzy. She didn't know what was happening to her; all she knew is that she was being addicted to the music. It was like a magic spell; little by little hypnotizing her. When Rita opened her eyes again, she finally saw the source of this dreamy music. On the window of a remarkably beautiful house, she saw a shadow of a man playing a saxophone. A smile crept to her face as she stares at the shadow.

After playing a couple of songs, Rome finally felt sleepy. He placed his saxophone back to its case and climbed in bed. In a couple of seconds, he was drowned in an ocean of drowsiness and broke off his connection with reality, for a while.

Rita became so addicted with the music she had heard. It was like a drug to her. She didn't want him to stop playing. Rita stood in front of his veranda, watching him. She knew he was now sleeping but she still wanted to hear more of his music. Using her strength, Rita climbed up to his veranda. Rome left the door open so the beautiful intruder silently crept in to his room. The only light in the room was the luminous light from the moon. Rita stared at the man who was making beautiful music a while ago. He looked so peaceful, so handsome… Rita felt something eerie inside of her. Something she haven't felt for a long time. Her heart started to pound fast as she looks at his face; his eyes, his perfectly chiseled nose and his soft-looking lips. She suddenly felt weak than ever, just by looking at him. Weirdly, drowsiness started to flood her; drowning her now humanly body. Rita climbed in on the handsome stranger's bed and immediately fell asleep.

---TBC---

transcend89

sarNie Adult
oh man all i can say or show is this smile on my face...it would be so sexy if rome actually knows how to play the sax and kenny g eh what a fantastic ch can't wait for more