Satan's Treasure [Rome/Rita]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you"
-Matthew 5:44

poster by: cutefuzzy/an ^_^
Prologue

The sun was shining brightly in the sky. Cars honking as the traffic jam get heavy. People half-ran, half-walked without even looking back, all of them having their particular destination; either work, school or somewhere else. It was just a typical day.

But beneath the world where we all lived in, where a place that people never knew it even existed, something beyond the ordinary was about to take place.

The Underworld. Hell, as what may others calls it, was rejoicing today.

The vast place was surrounded by fire. The temperature in there was higher than anyone could ever imagine. Accompanying the intense heat were loud, merciful cries; the cries of the sinful souls who were now repaying all the evil acts they have done in the world up above. As more souls enter the dark world, Satan becomes even more powerful. He gets his strength in every soul that enters his world. But he's not yet powerful enough to defy... Him.

Sitting in a throne, which was situated in the middle of the place, was Satan. His entire body was wrapped in a dark cloak that until now, not even a single creature in the underworld had seen his face. His faithful servants were cheering loudly, excited to see the weapon that their ruler had kept for over a thousand of years now. Satan slowly stood up and lifted both of his marble white hands. Every one of his servants immediately became still. Only the merciful cries from the ocean of souls were being heard now.

"Bring her in…" He finally spoke; his voice sounded so young and full. The sound of moving heavy chains followed. 2 of his faithful servants were pulling a chained person. The person was wearing a black cloak with thick handcuffs engulfing her hands. When the person was now in front of Satan, he stood up from his throne and slowly walked over towards the chained person. Her head was bowed down but Satan lifted it up gently as if she was a priceless object.

Every one was expecting to see to a frightening figure beneath the cloak. Satan hastily pulled the creature's cloak to unveil the face of his mighty weapon. They were not expecting to see a woman, so beautiful like her to be Satan's weapon of destruction. Her skin was flawless and her beautiful brown wavy hair, which was quite disheveled, was flowing smoothly on her back. Her lips were red and were luscious-looking. And the most beautiful feature she has, her eyes. Her eyes were in a shade of green, just like a Jade. Her eyes hold a story that wanted to be told, a story that was kept hidden for over a millennium.

"It's time to fulfill your destiny, my treasure…" Satan whispered to her ear and a radiant smile came to her beautiful face.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i'll vote when it's a close race lol idk now b/c rteam has a couple now but ateam still winning and kateam good too u know u might just end up doing what fun did put them all in there

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what none of the Pra'ek I could see as a good Pirate the only person I could see in this type of story is Rita :lol: I think for Pra'ek Mart would be good even Chakrit dude.. LOL I just don't see Aum, Ken or Rome as pirates :lol: Actually Ken and Rita might work because Ken I've seen him in Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng and he was on a boat and etc

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
OMB! Chakrit, yes! He'll be perfect for the pirate role!! As for the n'ek, I got none in mind that would fit along with pirate p'ek.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
You know what none of the Pra'ek I could see as a good Pirate the only person I could see in this type of story is Rita :lol: I think for Pra'ek Mart would be good even Chakrit dude.. LOL I just don't see Aum, Ken or Rome as pirates :lol: Actually Ken and Rita might work because Ken I've seen him in Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng and he was on a boat and etc
I can also see Rita in this story... ^_^ but I don't know... I will be having a strong but at the same time, feminine n'ek in here...

ATEAM and KATEAM are now tied up! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ahahahaha right, when watching RNHJRJ, Ken makes a good pirate. LMAO.... Yes I see Rita in this role.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I have closed the poll since I've decided to use Rita as the n'ek in this fic... she'll be a lady pirate here... :lol: but I still don't know who will be her p'ek...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: Sexy Start and Chakrit! LOL would totally go with it depending on what type of Pra'ek you want.. City Boy, Islander, Erotic Novel Writer, Model, Actor ... LOL :wub:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
so no more pirates? lol.. chucks, cause this would have been my first pirate story to read. I'm not a fan of Pirates, so I thought you might changed my mind. :D