Sarnworld Chat...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol p'lek =x so hmMm did this work? if it does thanks to swty who shall remain nameless two of them for the idea =x and me for carrying it out lol just kidding =x

Nameless

N i n j a
Darvil said:
Guys.. join the chat.

I won't bite..
at least not hard anyway.. I'll bite gently. :lmao:
[post="138123"][/post]​

Dood you suck. Poor advertisement. No wonder we don't have much people.

Allow me.

People, come chat. I know secrets and I'm willing to share. Oh yeah, and there are hot girls.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
I go into the chatroom...sometimes....but everytime i go on...i get lost...I don't want to be rude and jump into others conversations...I'm in there...but i just don't chat...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Cassy said:
I go into the chatroom...sometimes....but everytime i go on...i get lost...I don't want to be rude and jump into others conversations...I'm in there...but i just don't chat...
[post="138849"][/post]​
Don't Be Scared of us ... Just jump in and say hi :) I mean we all do it all the time :unsure:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
lol yea when im in there no one really talks hahaha :p
and Darvil u barely talk hehehe ^_^

noungning

Heartless
lalalek said:
can i join you sarn? those 8 yrs old turns me on..haahhh ask ning, she know's how it is.....she majors into hitting on little boys!!!! lmfao!!!! :lmao: :loool:
[post="140611"][/post]​
omg don't blow up my spot!!! wow this was top secret too! lol :unsure: :lmao:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol Gah you three are silly p'lek, fish ning, and lynn lol =x............OoO chat is even better now since our new hottie arrived! but he's mines I tell yoOh! lol hahaha... LoOkie like more pplz are coming into flash now yay !! lol Ive met some more kewl awesome pplz... but no one can be as silly as the two ms.ting tong's my p'lek and my fish ning lmfao!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Darvil said:
New record of chat. 14 peps!

[post="144967"][/post]​
Darviee you egghead! lol hey that was one of my not so good sentences.. can we redo this and get one of my happy moments down?? and deng all that time u stay quiet yoOh do be paying attention :wub: I so did not say anything bad about you :huh: ^_^