Sarnworld Chat...

sarN

sarNie Granny
soo many ppl but the chat room is soo small . I told Darvil many many many time to make it biggerr LOL>>> look i saw wai wai wia wia in there too oOOOo marduk is there too .. one guy no no two guy counting darvil and i thought it lady night out again in the chat room lol

darvil

sarNie Adult
Yea sarn.. you did tell me.. We gotta spend 200 dollars to get it bigger lol. Or wait :p

Its ok Tina.. We're all flawed human beings. :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Darvil said:
Yea sarn.. you did tell me.. We gotta spend 200 dollars to get it bigger lol. Or wait :p

Its ok Tina.. We're all flawed human beings. :p
[post="145261"][/post]​
I know cia sighs! lol p'lek its kewl though
and darviee yah yeah we are all flawed human beings.. now i just have to act normal when your around lmfao =x :wub:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
yay! I'm on the list! Although i wasnt much of a talker last night. Hrmm....i forgot what i was busy doing. O well. O yea...and i dont think i ever found out who changed their name to v-tush. lol. I'm still curious. O.O

Pee

sarNie Elites
aiyooo i miss u guys crying crying!!!!

if there are new people...dont forget to introduce me when im back!

Pee

sarNie Elites
woah imm try to get online tomorrow also ! .. if not then..,,then call me hhaha..jk... lol imma go and eat some food now hahahahhah,,,and shopping hahha

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Pee said:
woah imm try to get online tomorrow also ! .. if not then..,,then call me hhaha..jk... lol imma go and eat some food now hahahahhah,,,and shopping hahha
[post="145403"][/post]​
Pee!!!! my kiddo!!! my lil sista yo!!so how's things goin on in Thailand? do u have some fun over there??.Wel i think everyone misses u,and so am i....come talk to us when u can ok? :D
Hugs from your bro yo!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
aww man! I wasnt in the new record! DAmn wireless....i blame you! But wow....SEVENTEEN!! Thats wow......look there's no more room for the member's names. lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
bugsy said:
aww man! I wasnt in the new record! DAmn wireless....i blame you! But wow....SEVENTEEN!! Thats wow......look there's no more room for the member's names. lol.
[post="145935"][/post]​
muahahahah banh bao! lol its okies chick im gonna go kidnapp some random pplz on sarnworld and bring them into chat lol and ill let cha know so we can set a new record hhehehe!!! lol love yah banh bao!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
mizterkevin said:
tina, are you vietnamese?

hehe....
[post="146769"][/post]​

lalalek said:
Gaw...majority of the time, i would act like i know what everyone's talking about but damn i am always super clueless and ends up with a headache!!!! lol....hollar next time when a we're try'n to set a new record!!!!! :lmao: :loool: :D
[post="147156"][/post]​
No Tee Ruk I'm not =x why? lmfao u dork and uh.....well lol

and p'lek lately ive been getting lost alot to >.O sigh cause egghead been rubbing off on me him and his confused butt I've been like uhmMm im lost and someone just said hi to me lmfao sigh!!! lol