Sarnie IDOL

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
::singing.. chooop sralan oun thow.. something something. hahah why do you wan't to stop people from loving you? lolz.. man you guys are good.. PROPS to all.. to bad only fenix and momo are the only people that will hear my voice muahahha... =P so where's sunflower's clip ive been waiting to listen to her!! oh can someone please compress googgurlz's clip it's too big.. and hiatus upload again please!!

Fenix

Nang Fah
KawaiiTennyo said:
::singing.. chooop sralan oun thow.. something something. hahah why do you wan't to stop people from loving you? lolz.. man you guys are good.. PROPS to all.. to bad only fenix and momo are the only people that will hear my voice muahahha... =P so where's sunflower's clip ive been waiting to listen to her!! oh can someone please compress googgurlz's clip it's too big.. and hiatus upload again please!!
[post="34990"][/post]​
Sawatdee Nong Sao, I feel special now. 555. What do you mean by hearing your voice? Your voice as in talking or as in singing?

Hiatus

Super Momo
Fenix said:
Sawatdee Nong Sao, I feel special now. 555. What do you mean by hearing your voice? Your voice as in talking or as in singing?
[post="35713"][/post]​
:loool: I feel special too hahaha if that's the case

cecilia

Staff member
omg..you guys rock..i'm just got done downloading them..too hard to pick..you guys are all awesome..props..tons of props..kekek.. :wub:

Hiatus

Super Momo
Nameless said:
^_^ Hiatus, do you have any other recordings?
[post="36514"][/post]​
eh.. im suppose to sing that english song for Jeff hahaha but i cant find the lyrics sooo nooo i dont have anything =P im soo busy busy

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
hiatus :: je viens juste de dl la tienne huhu
je men rapel de cette zik ca date jem jem tes yx jem ton odeur.... LOOL
ca va po laccent canadien ds la zik enfin tu vois koi ^_^

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
there's going to be a round 2?...ok...gotta start picking songs to sing...that is..if i make it to the second round

Hiatus

Super Momo
i have no idea how the round two will be.. maybe they will elimintae ppl to make a round to and it goes on and on until we there's only few ppl left... or it's like everyone sing another song i'll have to ask =]

sarN

sarNie Granny
PinkMafia - sokhom (cambodian oldie)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the song u sing dat my favorite song !! OMG ... i love it ! U sound good ! im so impress !

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Early announcement since everyone is wondering.Heheh
Round 2 ....I pick the song. You gals will sing it.
Top 5 will be in round 2. The song I pick will be in english because pretty much all of us know english.

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
I think it would be nice to get a short list of songs just to make it a little more diverse. I think finding an instrumental might be a bit hard to come by, too. Anyway, thanks for the early announcement. Gambatte everyone! :)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Round 1 is diverse, get a song sing it, and try to get into round 2. Round 2 will be the real battle. Since many seem to have that "I think they sound good, but I don't know what they are saying" quoting in their mind when they listen I decided to pick an american song. Lolz I doubt anyone really pick a song base upon voice. I'm sure there are some but 0_0" end of that part. Hehehehe. Umm basically top 5 drawn from the 14 contestant will sing the same song and it will be in english.