SARNIE IDOL II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Jonnan said:
Alright I get it. I know it might have sounded like I was really angry... but i wasn't. Maybe i should have noted that when reading it -- image my voice to be as mello as possible.
[post="169075"][/post]​
hehe we're all kOol now then?? alright high five...

The result are more suitable now?? If not hehehe go strangle my judges. This is their doing.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Jonnan said:
HAHA you are the peace keeper of this here joint. haha :)
[post="169103"][/post]​
*hugs* Im not a peacekeeper I just don't wanna see mah sarNie kids fighting yah know.. and I guess thats a peacekeeper in its own way :lmao: lolss hahaha =x

but congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss to everyone once again for making the final rounds .. you were all awesome!! and you all have alot of courage man i would be to scared to do something like that

but p.s anyways didn't the result sound better coming from me then reading it? lol kidding hahahha :p so

tune into sarNie radios with your favorite DJ Kisses :p be good kids!!!

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
Kkrystal said:
As you can see the poll result.

Congradulation to Thanamasfanclub!

For our top 5 girl in no particular order
Pucca, Lek, PinkMafia, Thookie, and Sah

Top 2 guys
Kevin and Sean.
[post="168955"][/post]​
is this including the judges' votes?

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
no, i understood clearly what that meant. people voted for the best song... just not understanding how some people who sang better than others didn't make it. and i'm not talking about me jaa.

but congrats cause i did vote for u and kevin!

L

lalalek

NongMam05 said:
no, i understood clearly what that meant. people voted for the best song... just not understanding how some people who sang better than others didn't make it. and i'm not talking about me jaa.

but congrats cause i did vote for u and kevin!
[post="169317"][/post]​
hmm with that kind of question you need to ask the judges personally yourself..... ;) .....i hope you get a reasonable response from them....^_^

aww thanks....lol..how did you manage to vote for kev and i when everyone know's that you can vote once? lol....is there something i dont know? lol..j/p nongmam

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
lol i stated that wrong... i voted u on this round... for kevin next round.

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
lalalek said:
hmm with that kind of question you need to ask the judges personally yourself..... ;) .....i hope you get a reasonable response from them....^_^

aww thanks....lol..how did you manage to vote for kev and i when everyone know's that you can vote once? lol....is there something i dont know? lol..j/p nongmam
[post="169324"][/post]​
lol naw... it's ok =] i don't think anyone needs to ask the judges cause it's clearly favoritism ^.^

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
eh...i don't think it's favoritism at all...if it were..it would be based on their favorite voice...that's it...i mean..people don't really know me here...i'm not much of a regular..but i made it to the second round...i mean if you don't want to ask the judges why they picked us..then ask them what they think you can work on...so that you can develop your voice further than this...and then show everyone what they're missing out on. i always try to look at situations like these positively...i mean i audition for things all the time..and i don't always get what i want...and i just take it like how i'm suggesting to you and to others to just use something like this to build more strength upon.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wow aiya favoritism? hmm I doubt so because I know for a fact what criteria the judges used to choose the finalist ... and if I had to choose I would have choose the same way as they did ... and I don't even know the contestants.. I know p'lek and thats about it and we won't even question how p'lek made it in because you've all heard her .. as for the others their style were unique and very well performed.. the judges choose pplz on different style not the same repetitive stuff you know... like I mean you can't have everyone on the same level being choosen that wouldn't make it a fair competition.. and favortism we can't say that because a few of the winners are new at the forum ... so they don't even know the normal sarNies much less the judges which are very hard to reach... =x

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I can see that many people are in this thread.

For those that have question or need critique on their voice please pm the judges and they will kindly answer you.

Judges:

Sarn
Darvil
Musicstinger
Noungning
Ben (he's away at the moment so disregard him)

Or if you have personal issue you want to discuss with me feel free to pm me also.

I started Sarnie Idol myself with the help of Momo to say " favoritism" is such a hurtful worded use upon the board whether directly word toward me or not. I can tell you meant no harm but harm you have made. It means I'm not doing a good job.
If you believe so, please give me critique so I can fix it. The truth is truth hurtful or not we will fix it so we won't make the same mistake again.

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Hey yo! u all can pm me,i will reply to u all,i'm just super busy at the moment but i'll answer everyone if u have any questions.Just pm me :D
Congrats to the finalists! good job! ;) .Laterz all! B)

Ben

Muddie Murda

smile...
NongMam05 said:
lol naw... it's ok =] i don't think anyone needs to ask the judges cause it's clearly favoritism ^.^
[post="169439"][/post]​
:D Maybe you should talk to the judges instead of make that judgement. ^_^ It's quite offensive.

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
Muddie Murda said:
:D Maybe you should talk to the judges instead of make that judgement. ^_^ It's quite offensive.
[post="169772"][/post]​
that judgment is my opinion only :p everyone has every right to express their opinion like it or not, but just as long as it's not threatening to anyone.

but anywhoo... the idea was not whether i made it or not, like most of you seem to think. the whole idea was that there were better people out there that should've made it to the next round.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
..i know your comment wasn't directed to anyone in particular...well...at least it doesn't seem like it, but i really do want to know how you came to the conclusion that everything was based on favoritism. i really do. You know why? Because what you said about favoritism may make others feel like they don't deserve to be in the final round. a lot of us can't really understand where you're coming from unless you have some evidence that it is all based on favoritism. then... just as you have the right to your own opinion whether everything was fair...the judges, which consists of 5 different people with 5 different opinions/tastes, have their own opinion of who did better than whom.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
*hugs* I love you pplz be nice and I think you all was awesome.. i mean this is just a contest there will be more than just one ... so don't give up easily.. otherwise you are proving that you aren't brave enough to compete with others... sorry thats just my opinions..

and everyone's free to express their opinions remember, but also remember that you should expect others to say something about it because they are expressing their opinion also....:p

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
Like i said before, that's how i feel and that's solely my opinion. People will agree or disagree with it, I don't care, that's their opinion. I'm not going to sit here and explain myself or argue with others about why I feel this way or that way. It's my opinion and that's it. And I'm surely not going to point fingers at anyone. I'm just going to keep it general. So I'll just keep my comment about this contest right here, I'm not going to say anymore.

My intentions were to just speak how I feel, not to bring something up just to argue with. If you felt offended, I apologize.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
oh...well...i certainly didn't see this as an argument...but i'm just speaking for myself...i thought we were just having a discussion.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it ok , everyone have the right to their own opinion . For the top 7 Idol do your best and bring out the vocal in ya , ok . I can't wait to hear the song for the second round :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.