Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^no, i said it would be nice to see ace playing a vilian again but im happy that hes pairing with vicky

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
vicky in another lakorn...can't wait
i'm guessing she's not playing leading role

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
please somebody tell me it isn't true.... Job, my Job is not gonna play a GAY CHARACTER...nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
... :arrg: :arrg: :arrg:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay i noticed the title changed...so what does the title means now and OMG..Ace is in here...hes one of my hotties now...lol

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
can someone post a pic of mart and ace. i have no idea who they are.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh...new developments...job and ace...nice additions...haven't seen these actors in a lakorn i actually want to watch in a while...look forward to watching them...along w/ mart and janie of course! ;)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ace as doctor hot i like him as nice guy but he could play villian very well a multi-talented actor (he not playing villian in this lakorn) Ace and Vicky so hot!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope Mart will pair with Vicky in the future. Can't wait.
Janie have so many lakorns out and she is one of the lucky girl that pair with hot guys. I wish for Vicky the same.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh she always get supporting but im happy shes pairing with ace and starring in more lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh that's great that Ace+Vicky are pair up. i like both of them. i'm happy Ace has more la korns that he play as one of the pra aek. :D

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Unless I see the title in Thai, I think Sapai Look Tung in English is Country Daughter-in-Law. Look Tung is another vocab for "country" or "baan nok" in Thai, since it is paired up with pleng (or pleang) which means music/song in Thai, I think. So pleng/pleang look tung means country song. Normally, if it was Golden Child, golden should be spelt more like Tong or something. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am starting to like Ace but not as pra ek. He made me so mad in this one other lakorn that I can't stand seeing his face. LOL =]