Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
Unless I see the title in Thai, I think Sapai Look Tung in English is Country Daughter-in-Law. Look Tung is another vocab for "country" or "baan nok" in Thai, since it is paired up with pleng (or pleang) which means music/song in Thai, I think. So pleng/pleang look tung means country song. Normally, if it was Golden Child, golden should be spelt more like Tong or something. :D
it was originally posted at "tong" but someone changed it. but i think you're right. it does mean country daughter in law. i would spell it more like "toong" but whatever. i figured it meant country because i watched the clip & they pronounced it as "toong".

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHAHA...WOW!!!!!!..CANT WAIT TO WATCH THIS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!.SO INTERESTING FROM TITLE AS SAID!!!!!!!
GAH!!...SO MANY GOOD LAKORNS THIS YEAR!!!!..CANT WAIT!!!!!!!ONCE AGAINN..LOL...
MART IS A HUNK!!..JANIES VERY PRETTY=D

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
YES VICKY!!! I love her. wish she would play na'ek MORE!!! gosh. Ace's a HOTTIE
so i don't mind. lol. can't wait!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
now that you mention it...yeah it has been awhile since we've see Janie...lots of the A-team and Ken and Ann (not that I mind)...but, c'mon back Janie, some of us miss you!

tinah

sarNie Coma
the pose is weird. alittle akwardness. i hope this airs soon. i miss janie/vicky!..totally looking forward to ace and vickys pairing the most cuz ive always wanted to see them as a couple

tinah

sarNie Coma
vicky was so perdy on her wedding day with job. janie probaly stoped her cuz job is actually gay. i didnt realize her and vicky is so close. or just comfortable around each other