Sao Pern JaoSanae(Broadcast Thai)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
yeah..its one of those "naruk gook geek" lakorn...very adorable..love mark when he smiles..and noon..she's just too cute in this lakorn. watching it does put a smile on my face cos its just so cute=]

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
I agree. I love this lakorn. Noon is just too clumsy and very INNOCCENT! But I love it, that's the whole point to this lakorn. :wub:
Can't wait to see lovey dovey scense with Jaja and Andrew. :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Noons nominated for one of the big awards..i think its "tukatong award" for best actress..its for that one boran movie she was in..forgot the title

calla

sarNie Adult
Noons nominated for one of the big awards..i think its "tukatong award" for best actress..its for that one boran movie she was in..forgot the title
its her movie "Pen Choo Kub Pee"

is stop watching this lakorn.....i can't stand noon.....lolz :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man I can't wait till episode 19 oO___O lol Poojamarn is gonna get caught with the crack in the next episode and goong kaew goes back to work as Pee's secretary hehehe LOL can't wait!! omg

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^Yah seriously, I can't wait either!! Too bad it doesn't air on Mondays and Tuesdays on IPTV.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
They are Working Perfectly Fine ... I just checked them .. i think it may have not worked yesterday cause filefront was upgrading their server

tang071

sarNie Elites
all of a sudden mart finally sums up the courage to tell noon that he loves her. then the next moment, he tells her he hates her. ahh too much drama haha. i miss when noon was all "pern." i dont know why john is so infatuated with noon, it's like stop ruining their relationship. but i really like chollada's couple.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yah John and Pojaman had to ruin everything. Dang Pojaman! I just think the little girl in the lakorn is super adorable and of course will be the one to help out Noon.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
awww i love this lakorn..so naruk.the part when he told her that he loves her...awww and the part when he was gonna kiss her lips but end up kissing her forehead..awwwwww gosh..i can go awwwwwwwwww throughout this whole lakorn..lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw epi 1 today and so far i like it!..its a cute lakorn..

mark is sooo cute...i love his dimples..and Jaja is soo pretty. Too bad she isnt the n'ek

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL gosh man this lakorn is so cute ... its a good lakorn to laugh at .. especially how clutzy Noon is lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just finish tape 2 and man i love it!!..its a very relaxing lakorn to watch..not too dramatic..

i kinda do want this to end so "ging ga long" can air next

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
It`s a very relaxing lakorn to watch......Love it...Mr. Mark's soo cute love his big ass dimple...his brother and jaja make a cute couple

tang071

sarNie Elites
the cops are looking for gumchai now that jamie has told the officer the truth. noon is going to get her 25 million back. mart knows that noon is in love with him bc the daughter showed the his portrait to him. john and jamie are spending a lot of time with each other. john says that if he knew jamie before he would be perfectly fine with loving jamie. john is therefore going to rush to marrying noon. mart and noon still do not understand each other yet. cholada and pad are cute but pon keeps interfering. i think she might shoot herself though.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
this is one of the lakorns that i am watching now and i like it... its cute esp the scenes between noon and mart and chollada and put... but the drama with the other family is really getting in the way i usually fast forward those parts... but yer their little girl is gonna bring them back together to understand eachother in the end