Sao Pern JaoSanae(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn is so cute!!..i love it..mark is so darn cute. I like when he gets jealous at noon..hehe

Before, I wasn't too fond of Noon but now shes growing on me

anyway theres always something happening in every epi. It's funny how the two n'rai drug Mark and Andrew but it didnt succeed Jaja and Noon both helped them (coincedently)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I'm so mad at P'ek...he misunderstands her too much. Also the lakorn is focusing on the evil peeps and not enough on Noon and P'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i notice in this lakorn everytime the guys go see the girl they always bring them flowers..lol

are they advertising the flowers?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
i just finish tape 2 and man i love it!!..its a very relaxing lakorn to watch..not too dramatic..

i kinda do want this to end so "ging ga long" can air next
ME too!!!! I just started watching this one too!!!!!! I guess this thread has been so quiet that I completely forgot about it. I'm so glad that I got a chance to catch up on it. It's so easy going and cute.

this lakorn is so cute!!..i love it..mark is so darn cute. I like when he gets jealous at noon..hehe

Before, I wasn't too fond of Noon but now shes growing on me

anyway theres always something happening in every epi. It's funny how the two n'rai drug Mark and Andrew but it didnt succeed Jaja and Noon both helped them (coincedently)
Yeah, this is the kind of lakorn for me. There's always something to look forward to each lakorn rather basing it around one big plot. Noon is so cute in this one....... almost like her last role with Ta, but this time with a cute p'ek. I don't know why ppl hating on her. I think she's just an adorable character!!!!! NO DRAMA QUEEEN HERE!!!!!!!! hehehhehhehe I hope she has more roles like this to come. And Mark too!!!!! He's abosolute cute. I'm glad he taken notice of now.

i notice in this lakorn everytime the guys go see the girl they always bring them flowers..lol

are they advertising the flowers?
LOL.... no kidding. They probably got those flower from 1-800- flowers. Gosh I just got finishing watching episode 22 and omg it's just soooooooo cute!!!!! awwwwwwwww blush* :wub: LOL

gloria83

sarNie Adult
does anyone sell this lakorn on dvd? please pm me if you do?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I'm soo in love with MARK :) I always thought he was cute since I saw him with Chakrit in Kulab Si Dum.. I just started watching this lakorn yesterday.. and I got through 31 eppy in 2 days!!! I was pretty much glued to the screen and pause when I nature calls lol... ok that wasn't necssary.

This lakorn also has alot of cute character/couple. I also like the guy who plays as Mark brother (i think he's new) and the guy who plays JOHN, love his height. The two 3 n'rai are pretty as well... and then CHUNLADA, i like her bubble face ( I don't know what you call it, but it like puffy eheh)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I'm soo in love with MARK :) I always thought he was cute since I saw him with Chakrit in Kulab Si Dum.. I just started watching this lakorn yesterday.. and I got through 31 eppy in 2 days!!! I was pretty much glued to the screen and pause when I nature calls lol... ok that wasn't necssary.

This lakorn also has alot of cute character/couple. I also like the guy who plays as Mark brother (i think he's new) and the guy who plays JOHN, love his height. The two 3 n'rai are pretty as well... and then CHUNLADA, i like her bubble face ( I don't know what you call it, but it like puffy eheh)
Wow!!! You did 31 episodes that in one sitting??? LOL... I was like that too, but I had to take a break cause of school..... finally got caught up today. Just love these kind of lakorns. Mark and Noon are just so outstanding their roles. ehehhehheheh... it kind of dragging right now, but it's not too bad.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Uhmm no offense, but Noon hasn't grow on me yet.. I'm a bit annoyed by her facial expression.. or maybe it just her role in here.. but like when she sad or wants to cry, her eyes just irritates me.. looks fake and looks drunk eheheh

It's a good thing that this lakorn has other couples that are interesting... even the N'rai are fun to watch.. i like the 2nd couple the brother and the Muy Yai.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^ LOL... No offense taken. Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I didn't start watching the lakorn right away..... so much Noon's bashing in this thread that it kind made me go uuuuuugggggggggg. As for Noon acting in other roles, I think this is the best for her. She's not exactly ready for those big time dramas yet. Nothing more annoying than some actresses trying to take on a role that requires lots of crying and they can't do (won't mention any names here). But I think she's doing alot better than other actresses otherwise why would they keep on pushing her like this.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didnt think i was gonna be hooked on this lakorn but surprisingly i am. The storyline is pretty good cuz theres always something happening.
Mark is one of the reason im loving this..hehe..hes so cute to look at. I like when hes jealous at Noon.

i agree the 3 n'rais are pretty. They sure do alot of yelling though but they do keep the lakorn entertaining.

It hardly show Jaja and Andrew though.

anyway its hilarious when the guy thats engage to Noon always call her the wrong name..lol.."goong hang" how he pronounce it is funny

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think Mark look like Leon Jay in " Green Forest, My Home"

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
yea.. i'm hooked to this lakorn too.. i like the second couple too.. Jaja and the younger brother are adorable.. ^_^
the little girl joob jib? she's adorable too..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
One reason I'm into MARK is cuz of his style and looks.. I feel like I'm watching a THAI LAKORN eheheh cuz I notice most of the new lakorn the Pék has this Korean hair do... which I don't like on a Thai actor.. Just my take.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I forgot to add.. come to think about it, I wonder if they going to promote Andrew and Jajai as P'ek and N'ek like they did with Wan and Rotmey.. i think it'll be a good match..

tinah

sarNie Coma
One reason I'm into MARK is cuz of his style and looks.. I feel like I'm watching a THAI LAKORN eheheh cuz I notice most of the new lakorn the Pék has this Korean hair do... which I don't like on a Thai actor.. Just my take.
yeh i totally agree with you!!..but too bad Mark came in the biz so late cuz hes already in his late 20s..