Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So (TV Thunder)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe more pictures from thairath.

awwwwwww SOOOOOO CUTE thanks again kat for da pix!!

Man i'm gonna miss Ann and Pepper on screen together TT.TT hopefully this isn't their last sigh... and I hope Ann gets main nang ek roles after Artitan.... I don't think Ann deserves to be supporting! I mean at least not supporting Pim <_<
yea ann's a better actress than pim. pim always talk like a lil girl. i don't like it. but maybe ann is da n'rai in athithaan rak. so she'll have a lot of screen time too. cause da other girl pearl, who i thought was supposed to be n'rai, she don't seem dat significant.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha i love this lakorn its the shit! hahha wow. last nites episode was aight. i like how when theres a problem in the lakorn the couples all split up w/ each other hahha its insane! like Pepper and Ann always go w/ each other, the parents go w/ each other, Prao and Kaimook, and Chanee and Boonlaw are always together!! ahah and it used to be Jenny and Vira but she killed him soo its all good haha and she goes to jail to soo yepp. haha it was sooo funny when Vira comes in w/ the gun about to shoot Jenny and everyone's just lookin around hahhahha they didn't seem to care and Vira's like yelling at Pepper's mom to give him the papers or hes gona shoot and she's like uh....should i or should i not? in her head hahhahhahahha omg wow it was pretty funny. no one even cared to help hahah sux for Ann that Vira died in her house =/ lol but yea haha can't wait til tonights episode Pepper and Ann have there lil "make out" scene and Ann's dad has his long ass gun ready to shoot! haahahha that should be worth looking forward to haha omg when Pepper's mom was thinkin about he past and how Pepper grew up OMG i was like DIEING LAUGHING!! hahahhahha he was nerd [the most HOTTEST nerd i've ever seen in my life! haha] and a hippy haahha wen he flipped his hair at the end hahhahaha its like drum up the bong! hahahhahhahah jk lol but thats wut it reminded me of hahaha wow can't wait til tonites ep comes out =] PEPPERS GONA GET HIS ASS SHOT! hahahahaha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i love this lakorn its the shit! hahha wow. last nites episode was aight. i like how when theres a problem in the lakorn the couples all split up w/ each other hahha its insane! like Pepper and Ann always go w/ each other, the parents go w/ each other, Prao and Kaimook, and Chanee and Boonlaw are always together!! ahah and it used to be Jenny and Vira but she killed him soo its all good haha and she goes to jail to soo yepp. haha it was sooo funny when Vira comes in w/ the gun about to shoot Jenny and everyone's just lookin around hahhahha they didn't seem to care and Vira's like yelling at Pepper's mom to give him the papers or hes gona shoot and she's like uh....should i or should i not? in her head hahhahhahahha omg wow it was pretty funny. no one even cared to help hahah sux for Ann that Vira died in her house =/ lol but yea haha can't wait til tonights episode Pepper and Ann have there lil "make out" scene and Ann's dad has his long ass gun ready to shoot! haahahha that should be worth looking forward to haha omg when Pepper's mom was thinkin about he past and how Pepper grew up OMG i was like DIEING LAUGHING!! hahahhahha he was nerd [the most HOTTEST nerd i've ever seen in my life! haha] and a hippy haahha wen he flipped his hair at the end hahhahaha its like drum up the bong! hahahhahhahah jk lol but thats wut it reminded me of hahaha wow can't wait til tonites ep comes out =] PEPPERS GONA GET HIS ASS SHOT! hahahahaha
lol ur summary was funny. aw i can't wait to watch!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
oi!!! where's ep 22? hahah i'm like dieing of waiting! i wana see pepper and ann's lil make out scene hahahhah lol my summaries haha are the shit! just like this lakorn hahahhahahaha lol i just type what i thought about the episode and stuf hahahha its all good lol =]

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOO! haha well the last episode was pretty sweet =] very cute indeed hahhaa there face expressions omg were like dead giveaways of who liked who ahahhhahahaa omg it was pretty funny ahh. i'm goin to miss this lakorn i still can't believe it ended hahha i still fee like waiting for saturday for the next episode!! hahaha this is prob. the first lakorn i've seen that the parents make up a "evil" plan for their children and it actually turned out right hahahha well good good hahha it was soo funny wen Pepper and Ann were in that hut thing and they were hugging or w/e and Ann's dad comes in and he's like HEY HEY HEY wtf's going on around here? and hahah Pepper was about to shit his pants hahhahaahaaa omg he was like I DIDN"T DO NETHING! hahahhahahahahah wow. were Kaimook and Prao in the hut next to Pepper and Ann? hahhah that'd be funny hahha they didn't even kno it hahh omg haha Gumnun and his gun wow cracks me up hahahah wen Pepper and Ann were bout to have there lil make up scene haha omg Ann's dad's first instinct is to shoot his gun hahhahhahhaa i was like omg LMFAO!!!! hahhahahahahha and wen he asked Prao if he loved Ann prao's like uhh... uhh... and Ann's dad gets up w/ his gun and he's like YES OF COURSE =] i love manao hahhahhahahhahaha but i'm glad everything worked out at the end haha it be kool if Boonlaw and Chanee got married along w/ the crew hahah everyone's kisses were soo cute =] hahaha Pepper kissed Ann the longest very sweet indeed i love this lakorn i should rewatch some of the earlier episodes haha there were some cute scenes w/ them two pepper and ann hahah yepp yepp well, now i got to find another lakorn to entertain my weekends lol i hope they have another lakorn w/ pepper and ann again =]

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Can somebody please upload the screencaps for the last ep please? Thank you in advanced.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I didn't think the storyline sucked :huh: I think it was pretty good for a comedy drama... LOL; pretty entertaining just like poo kong yord ruk with tui and diana...