Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So (TV Thunder)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah the headline was something like 3 weddings in the lakorn. so gross now not only are they husband and wife they're step siblings. ew! lol
dat is nasty lol i think i saw a american movie like dat though. at da end da parents got married and da kids got married at da same time. they had one wedding LOL

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! omg I LOVE THAT PIX!!! off pepper and ann! thats the cutest thing!!! ahhaha woo! at least they get each other at the end hahha i'm glad but the whole sibling part hahaha. great. lol but there might be a twist or something whens the last episode commin out? ima rele miss this lakorn it was my laughter of my weekends and what i looked forward too! hahah well well just have to find another lakorn to watch after this one! but yea can't wait!!!

hahhah last nites episode was insane! hahaha it was soo funny my god! hahha wen Pepper and Ann were sitting on that log and he was holding her hands and tellin her he loved her and like he asked her something and she goes "hmm?" hahaha omg it was the funniest thing in the world oh my god hahaha i was like laughing soooo hard! cuz her facial expression and how she went hmm? hahhaha omg it was hilarious! it made her look like she wasn't paying attention to him ahhahhahahha omg its was the funniest thing i've seen in my life hahaha but yea haha and how the whole thing how Vira got shot and all and like randomly Ann goes "WAIT!" and every1 looks at her and she's like we got the land ownage!!! hahaahhaha omg that was soo funny like her timing hahhahah omg insane! hahhaha i hate that jenny bitch. she can go play in traffic.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This la korn is fun to watch. funny and cute. i like the second couple Kaimook&Maproud. they are cute. Does anyone know if Boy(Maproud) sang the song himself in the la korn? the song that goes something like i don't look at myself doesn't match you something like that. a sad lyrics.i like it. and the duet guy&girl song is cute too. thanks.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
yes that's actually from his album. i like the opening song too. hehe and that one song that guy sang at the singing competion.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
yup I like prao and kaimook pairing too. the song boy sang is called ko toh tee mai jeem.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
pictures of ann from exact's together 2008 party. That dress does not flatter her. She looks pretty though. Maybe she should of wore something different.

she looks pretty right here.

she should of wore something like this. this was at look mee's wedding and she looked pretty.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i like dat other dress better too. i don't like how she's slouching in most of her pix at dat event. was it cause da photographers are real short? lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw really? her posture seem fine in lakorns though. i can't wait to see her in athithaan rak. even though she aint n'ek but she's just playing a different character. and she seemed like she can pull off a n'rai character from da trailer.

max

sarNie Elites
I agree. The blue dress is... uhh? Hehe. She is cute, though!

This lakorn is so funny and cute. I love that part where Pepper caught the fish and he was holding on to Ann =)

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
i don't a lot of ann's pictures for events and stuff she always slouches. but yeah i want to see ann in a different role. can't wait to see it.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OI! we still have 2 more days til the next episode comes out! it feels like forever! ima about to die! hahha idk but i can't see this lakorn ending i don't rele want it to. its my laughter of the week/end haha yes well well aren't there like only 2 episodes left or something like that aww. ima be sad wen it ends but yea that blue dress is retarded looking Ann's rele pretty tho i like the cream colored dress tho but yepp yepp

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I really don't want this lakorn to end so either. It's ending just when christmas break is starting. well tis nice i guess. but i'd miss prao and kaimook. dunno why i have a thing for supporting couples. :D

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
lol i think the whole cast was great. everyone did great job. the director did a terrific job and of course ann and pepper was the best part. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man i'm gonna miss Ann and Pepper on screen together TT.TT hopefully this isn't their last sigh... and I hope Ann gets main nang ek roles after Artitan.... I don't think Ann deserves to be supporting! I mean at least not supporting Pim <_<