Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So (TV Thunder)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
yeah i really liked prao and kaimoo couple too. i wish they can star together again but that's prolly impossible.

myx

sArNieZ
throughtout the lakorn, it was hilarious and funny, i would give this lakorn a 9.5 rating from 1-10. the ending was okay. but i think it's kind of weird how they got married and their parents got married too.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOO! that video is the SHIT w/ pepper and ann! i love it!!!! good job and thank you jeanie! how are ya'll making these videos neway

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn was really cute and funny with ann alisha and pepper love them together and the ending wasn't really that bad either which is nice. It's one of the few lakorns were you don't have to ff that much and it was cute how everyone had someone at the end. :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont think this lakorn was all that great... leh ratree is still number one from pepper and ann....

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
i must be behind in the lakorn that are airing!
missing so much of these new great dramas!
guess i have to head out to the stores and rent more to watch!

totally going to check this drama out!
love watching these two characters in "Leh Ratree"!

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
yeah leh ratree was good first time i saw them together on screen and love them together ever since but you can't really compare the two lakorns cause this one more funny and relex were as leh ratree was more on the drama side. I would say i still like leh ratree more but this one is still good in a light hearted sorta way.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah leh ratree was good first time i saw them together on screen and love them together ever since but you can't really compare the two lakorns cause this one more funny and relex were as leh ratree was more on the drama side. I would say i still like leh ratree more but this one is still good in a light hearted sorta way.
But this lakorn was rushed in the end. Everything just went to fast. I enjoyed the comedy while it lasted.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
LEH RATREE was the lakorn that bought me back the watch lakornS
cause then i was watch korean movies and it was getting boring.. but yeah i love PEPPER AND ANN ALICIA
I THINK THEY MAKE THE BEST COUPLE..
TOO BAD THEY Are not datING..but yeah ITS OKAY..
OH YEAH SORRY OFF TRACK...but i thought this lakorn WAS KUTIE FUNNY ..I LOVED IT..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
gosh, i want to watch this a lot but not understanding thai makes me miss out on some of the comedy, i think....I don't know i feel more interested in this comedy of Pepper and Ann than Leh Retree, hehe, cuz they're so cute, and Ann's adorable in here, all silly! :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha i luv this lakorn so funny.. which reminds me i gotta finish it xp lol.. love them 2 as a couple.. so kute .. i also like leh ratree too .. keke.. >_<..