แล้วฉันจะรักเธอได้อย่างไร
Laew Chan Ja Rak Tur Dai Yahng Rai
How could I ever love you?

(เพลงประกอบละคร สกุลกา Sakul Ka OST)

LISTEN : http://www.mos-fanclub.com/index.php?mo=14&newsid=85706

Singer : แก้ม เดอะสตาร์ GAM The Star
คำร้อง/ทำนอง : วิเชียร ตันติพิมลพันธ์
เรียงเรียง : ทันใจทีม

Romanized & translated by kate666 / mos-fanclub.com.

เราเจอกันเพราะคู่กัน หรือกรรมแต่ชาติไหน
Rao Jur Gun Praw Koo Gun Reu Gum Tae Chart Nai
We meet because we're soulmate or it's a sin from last life.

มาเจอคนที่ฝันไว้ แต่ใยกลับเกินเอื้อมมือ
Ma Jur Kon Tee Fun Wai Tae Yai Glub Gern Urm Meu
Get to meet the one in the dream but why being out of reach ?

มาเจอเธอให้ชื่นใจ แล้วฉันกลับไปน่ะหรือ
Ma jur tur hai chuean jai Laew chan glub pai na reu
Meeting you to be delighted then I gotta get back.

ทางที่ดีก็คือ เราต้องเจียมหัวใจ
Tang tee dee kaw keu Rao tong jiam hua jai
The better way is that I must humble my heart.

เหมือนดังแก้วกับหิน ดินกับดาว ไม่มีวันจะเท่าทัน
Meuan dang gaew gub hin, din gub dao, mai mee wan ja tao tan
Like glass and stone, soil and star that can never be comparable.

ฉันคงเป็นอะไรที่ต้อยต่ำ
Chan kong pen arai tee toy tum
I'm something lower.

ย้ำตัวเองให้ฟังเหตุผลและความจริง
Yum tua eng hai fang hed pon lae kwaam jing
Must emphasize myself on reasons and the truth.

ว่าฉันจะรักเธอได้อย่างไร
Wa chan ja rak tur dai yahng rai

เมื่อใจรู้ดี ว่าดีไม่พอ
Meu jai roo dee wah dee mai paw
When I know I'm not good enough.

ไม่อาจขอแม้เพียงให้เธอสนใจ
Mai aaj kor mae piang hai tur son jai
Couldn't ask for even your attention.

แล้วฉันจะรักเธอได้อย่างไร
Laew chan ja rak tur dai yahng rai

ยิ่งคอยถามใจ ก็ยิ่งว่างเปล่า เรื่อยไป
Ying koy taam jai kaw ying waang plao...rueay pai
The more I ask myself, the more emptiness remains.

ฉันควรจะหยุดใช่ไหม
Chan kuan ja yoot chai mai
Should I stop now ?

หรือควรจะเก็บเธอไว้รักเพียงในใจ
Reu kuan ja geb tur wai rak piang nai jai
Or should I keep my love concealed ?
no one had the complete version?
please, i really love this song.
i found exact's lakorns always got very good theme songs.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.- weeeeeeeee yay! finally my internet is at the perfect speed again lol; working on caps right now -.-" will post caps first then go back and do translations and descriptions... but i'll go ahead and do 5 when it airs

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
so far i don't like this drama...hope it get better..veiw still need to inprove a lot more then that for n'ek role..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think it's stupid because Mos is the reason why Ann dislikes Vill LOL and yeah it sucks that Mos was so mean to Vill TT.TT I'm impressed Vill's improved quite a bit;

It's funny because Mos is upset with Vill, but he still cares about her :lol: Like whenever he found out Vill was crying about him and he overheard New's conversation and he's like "Dek Jao Narm Tar Diew Gor Sop Tok Hai Dai" (Crybaby, watch you get yourself to fail exams) :lol:

somp9

sarNie Adult
what is this lakorn about? hope there are more sweet scenes between Mos and Vill.

i agree. her acting has improved much. i actually didn't think i would like this lakorn, b/c i'm usually am put off by old/young pairings, but these two look good together.

now, in that other lakorn, son's acting was superbly horrible. i only watched some of it b/c of arine. :lol: i know y'all liked the lakorn and the dude, but i could stand it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I bared that lakorn for Aerin :lol: Aerin & New were my main focus Lol, yeah Vill and Mos looks cute together in this one and I don't think the storyline Mos is suppose to be much older than New because the summary said something him only being a few years older ^__-"

jakjann

Jakjann

Production Info

Directors : Takonkiet Veeravan & Nipon Piw-Nane
Screenwriters : Exact Team
Producers : Nipon Piw-Nane & Sirilak Srisukon
Broadcast : Every Mon-Thu 8.25PM on Ch5

Synopsis (Translated from Exact website by kate666) : Duang (Ratchaneekorn Panmanee), a maid in the Karnchanaroj clan's house, had an affair with Rat (Anuwat Niwartwong) but later catched by Rat's mother. Rat's mother wanted Duang to have an abortion so Duang fleed away to live with Suda (Nahatai Pijittra), her sister. Duang helps Suda with her laundry job. When Dao (Wannarot Sonthichai) was born, she had a serious illness which needed hugh budgets for the treatment. Duang, so, decided to sell herself for money to cure Dao. From then on, Duang became a prostitute for money and asked Suda to accept Dao as her daughter and she would be only Dao's aunt.

17 years passed, at an elite school, Pakawadee or Pom (Worranan Jantarassamee), Dao's friend, would like to pair up Dao with her brother, Patiya or Pu (Chaiyapol Pupart), so she appointed the two to meet. Patiya immediately falls in love with Dao. While Dao met a student's guardian and could get along well with but she didn't event know that the guardian was Pongsakorn (Patiparn Pataweekarn) or R Nong of Pom & Pu. Some incidents happened and it made Pongsakorn misunderstand Dao as a cunning girl who flirted with all the guys, including him. Since then, Pongsakorn became so mean toward Dao which caused Dao very sadden by his changes.

As for Rat, he married Walai (Sirinya Bichov) for ages but they didn't have any kids. They got a chance to watch Dao's play at school and would like to adopt her.

One day, Dao finally knew that Daung worked as a prostitute at the night club of Pairoj (Boriboon Janruang). Dao went very sad about this. Even worse, she got molested by Pairoj but fortunately, Patiya came to help her in time. Pairoj wanted to revenge so he sent his gangs to harm Dao again but this time, Ton (Arnattapol Sirichumsang), the neighbor who secretly loved Dao, helped her from Pairoj. But from that event, Dao's house was caused on fire. Duang, then, decided to send Dao to her real father so to have a better life.

Dao moved into the Karnchanaroj house as an adopted daughter of Director-General Rat and Walai. Waree (Chanana Nutakom), Walai's elder sister, was upset about this 'cause she was afraid that the estates would be given to someone else but her own daughter, Rattanawadee (Alicia Laisattruklai). So, she tried every way to bully Dao. As for Pairoj, he still never gave up revenging Patiya. Pongsakorn, then, forced Patiya to study abroad for his safety. Patiya would do that only after he and Dao engaged. Pongsakorn had no choice but to let it happen.

After having engaged to Dao, Patiya went abroad and made Pongsakorn promise to take care of Dao for him. During this, Rattanawadee saw Ton visit Dao very often so she incited Pongsakorn that Dao still in love with her ex-boyfriend. This caused Pongsakorn noticeably jealous. Rattanawadee became doubting the feeling of Pongsakorn toward Dao.

As for Patiya who was abroad, he met Penluck and fell for her. He even forgot to contact Dao as he used to. Pongsakorn was afraid that Dao would be sad on this so he often buys Dao stuffs under the name of Patiya and that made their relationship get better. But one day, Patiya went back to claim his love for Dao and asked her for an immediate marriage. Pongsakorn had to give up and stepped away with sorrows. But an unfortunate thing happened, Penluck appeared to announce that she was pregnant with Patiya's child. Pongsakorn decided to take responsibility of Penluck. Luckily, Duang who was a current maid of Penluck's house knew about this and felt sorry for Pongsakorn and didn't want Patiya to dismiss his own child. Duang decided to tell the truth to Patiya. Patiya felt regret and took responsibility for Penluck and his own child.

Director General Rat who had been curious about Duang, finally found out that Dao was his own biological daughter. But before Rat could tell Dao, Rattanawadee colluded with Pairoj in kidnapping Dao. Everyone rushed to rescue Dao.

Whether Dao will eventually know who are her biological father and mother and how Pongsakorn can confess his love to her, turn on "Sakul Ka" every Mon-Thu at 20.25 on Ch 5.

Casts
- Patiparn Pataweekarn as Pongsakorn
- Wannarot Sonthichai as Dao
- Alicia Laisattruklai as Rattanawadee
- Arnattapol Sirichumsang as Ton
- Chaiyapol Pupart as Patiya
- Ratchaneekorn Panmanee as Duang
- Sirinya Bichorf as Walai
- Anuwat Niwartwong as Rat
- Nahatai Pijittra as Suda
- Chanana Nutakon as Waree

from http://www.mos-fanclub.com/index.php?mo=3&art=285601

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
vill in that picture from the cover of the magazine looks a little wired. why she looks like a bad person, a n'rai? not innocent, not sweety at all. lol
and i just watched ep4 again. wow, vill is really much younger than mos. mos almost can be her uncle. -.-!

i suddenly found a problem. who will be as penluck? she didn't appare anywhere.

mos' sister is really cute, too. is she going to get with anyone?

and damn, mos gets so jealous easily.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Finally got a chance to start this lakorn. I don't know on paper the story sounds good but so far it's been pretty boring onscreen. Don't know what it is but something's missing. I think Vill/New looks cute together and wouldn't mind seeing them over Vill/Mos.