Sakul Ka (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwns lol working on the caps right now and translating so I can do subtitles later right now at 4:16 am. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Lol if only those ghettto neighbors didn't steal my net I would be caught up.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
haha i was excited to watch it but when it started i was like wat? why so slow and boring and i'm sorry but her mom lying about being her aunt is not the best way to start the lakorn. haha omg diamend i'm with u when i saw ann's pix i was like wow perdy. lol

jakjann

Jakjann

ลอง “ร้าย” ครั้งแรกใน “สกุลกา” “แอน” ชักติดใจ
Try to act ''evil'' at firs time in Sakul Ka.''Ann'' begin to like it.

ประเดิมบทร้ายครั้งแรกในละคร “สกุลกา” ทางช่อง 5 นึกว่า แอน-อลิชา จะเครียดเพราะตั้งแต่เข้าวงการมาก็ไม่เค้ย ไม่เคย เล่นร้ายมาก่อน ที่ไหนได้เจ้าตัวกลับบอกถูกใจสุดๆ
“เรื่องนี้แอนเล่นเป็น “วดี” ค่ะ เป็นคู่หมั้นพี่มอส(ปฏิภาณ ปฐวีกานต์) เติบโตมาในชาติตระกูลที่ดี แต่ที่บ้านรวยแต่เปลือก แถมจมไม่ลง เรากับแม่จึงต้องมาคอยทำดีกับน้าซึ่งไม่มีลูก เพราะหวังในทรัพย์สมบัติเค้า ภายนอกดูเป็นคนดีมาก น่ารัก สมบูรณ์แบบ แต่จริงๆ ร้ายลึก ชอบวางแผนกลั่นแกล้งน้องวิว(วรรณรท สนธิไชย) เพื่อให้เค้าหลุดพ้นไปจากชีวิตของคู่หมั้นเรา สำหรับเรื่องนี้ก็เป็นครั้งแรกที่แอนพลิกมาเล่นบทร้าย ยอมรับเลยค่ะว่ายาก กว่าจะปรับ กว่าจะจูนจนเจอคาแรคเตอร์ตัวละคร แถมยังเป็นร้ายลึกด้วย ต้องใช้สายตาในการสื่อสารอารมณ์เยอะ คือเวลาอยู่ต่อหน้าคนอื่นจะเป็นคนดี แต่พออยู่กับน้องวิวสองต่อสองก็จะร้ายใส่เต็มที่ ทั้งทำลายข้าวของ อาละวาดใส่สารพัด นานๆ ได้เจอบทแบบนี้บ้างก็สนุกดี เหมือนเราได้ปลดปล่อย เพราะชีวิตจริงเราคงทำอะไรแบบนี้ไม่ได้ แต่ในละครทำได้เต็มที่แถมยังมีคนเก็บให้ด้วยค่ะ(หัวเราะ)”
ตามชมละคร “สกุลกา” ทุกคืนวันจันทร์-พฤหัส 20.25น. ช่อง 5

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwns lol working on the caps right now and translating so I can do subtitles later right now at 4:16 am. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Lol if only those ghettto neighbors didn't steal my net I would be caught up.
my godddddd will you translate it?

it's good news yaya thank you so much

I just watched ep1-2 my godddddd

so great

i can't wait to see next ep

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
why do some n'ek look prettier when they play n'rai...like yui....
omg i know wat u mean. i think it has to do with the appearance. like the make up and hair oh yeah and the clothes help a lot too.

dang man ann looks pretty in that picture. i saw a clip of where ann was kissing mos on the cheeks and i was like aww they're so kute. i hope to see ann and mos in a lakorn together where they're paired up together.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!! today episode is so exciting!!! Why can't they just run the whole entire lakorn in one day!! like a marathon show!! hahaha!!! I bet this will be like 20-30 episode!!! I can't wait until it end!!! Is there such thing as a bootlegged version of this? hahaha

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
the screen when three men walked to dao holding flowers, wow, that's so dramatic. perfect!
i'm screaming!

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
just finished watching ep4

oh my goddddd soooo great

this lakorn is so great so amazing

Mos knew that Vill is the girl who his nephew liked and he looked so angry

so he tried to hurt Vill and let her broke heart

but after thinking of it I think he felt so upset

and about Vill I think she was so confused about why did Mos change a lot?

It's really good but sadly I don't know what did they say orz

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love gam's song in here,lyrics is sad,want to heard the whole song. Vill is cute, the story is namnoi but made out very well&interesting though
it's like watching lakorns back in the olden days,the story plot's like ch3 or ch7 would make in the olden days
i like the author of the novel busayamas, i notice most of her pra'ek has to be at least 10 yrs older than nang'ek, her other novels that was made into lakorns such as:dong phoo dee, kama thep luang,yod chewan etc.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
actually watching this lakorn...

it's not bad! she's cute as juliet. still can tell that's she's a newbie but she'll improve. caught her crying when talking to mos about why was he upset with her. she did a good job there...

anticipating more episodes...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Just got done watching all 4 episodes. And loving it so far! Episode 1 was such a tearjerker! I cried, from "Duang's" point of view. It was just so sad. I kinda pity her. If it wasn't for "Dao" she wouldn't even become a prostitute. I love all scenes with Mos and Wiew from when they first met til when he finds out that she's the girl that his niece is trying to hook up with his nephew! It's getting so much more intense from now! Can't wait for episode 5 and so on. And hope to see more rai scenes with Ann! And I so love the songs! The words are so sad and yet such meaningful at the same time. Goes right with the storyline.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
แล้วฉันจะรักเธอได้อย่างไร
Laew Chan Ja Rak Tur Dai Yahng Rai
How could I ever love you?

(เพลงประกอบละคร สกุลกา Sakul Ka OST)

LISTEN : http://www.mos-fanclub.com/index.php?mo=14&newsid=85706

Singer : แก้ม เดอะสตาร์ GAM The Star
คำร้อง/ทำนอง : วิเชียร ตันติพิมลพันธ์
เรียงเรียง : ทันใจทีม

Romanized & translated by kate666 / mos-fanclub.com.

เราเจอกันเพราะคู่กัน หรือกรรมแต่ชาติไหน
Rao Jur Gun Praw Koo Gun Reu Gum Tae Chart Nai
We meet because we're soulmate or it's a sin from last life.

มาเจอคนที่ฝันไว้ แต่ใยกลับเกินเอื้อมมือ
Ma Jur Kon Tee Fun Wai Tae Yai Glub Gern Urm Meu
Get to meet the one in the dream but why being out of reach ?

มาเจอเธอให้ชื่นใจ แล้วฉันกลับไปน่ะหรือ
Ma jur tur hai chuean jai Laew chan glub pai na reu
Meeting you to be delighted then I gotta get back.

ทางที่ดีก็คือ เราต้องเจียมหัวใจ
Tang tee dee kaw keu Rao tong jiam hua jai
The better way is that I must humble my heart.

เหมือนดังแก้วกับหิน ดินกับดาว ไม่มีวันจะเท่าทัน
Meuan dang gaew gub hin, din gub dao, mai mee wan ja tao tan
Like glass and stone, soil and star that can never be comparable.

ฉันคงเป็นอะไรที่ต้อยต่ำ
Chan kong pen arai tee toy tum
I'm something lower.

ย้ำตัวเองให้ฟังเหตุผลและความจริง
Yum tua eng hai fang hed pon lae kwaam jing
Must emphasize myself on reasons and the truth.

ว่าฉันจะรักเธอได้อย่างไร
Wa chan ja rak tur dai yahng rai

เมื่อใจรู้ดี ว่าดีไม่พอ
Meu jai roo dee wah dee mai paw
When I know I'm not good enough.

ไม่อาจขอแม้เพียงให้เธอสนใจ
Mai aaj kor mae piang hai tur son jai
Couldn't ask for even your attention.

แล้วฉันจะรักเธอได้อย่างไร
Laew chan ja rak tur dai yahng rai

ยิ่งคอยถามใจ ก็ยิ่งว่างเปล่า เรื่อยไป
Ying koy taam jai kaw ying waang plao...rueay pai
The more I ask myself, the more emptiness remains.

ฉันควรจะหยุดใช่ไหม
Chan kuan ja yoot chai mai
Should I stop now ?

หรือควรจะเก็บเธอไว้รักเพียงในใจ
Reu kuan ja geb tur wai rak piang nai jai
Or should I keep my love concealed ?