Sakul Ka (Exact)

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
yes that is a sitcom and she was in it for only one episode. i was kute u should watch it.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for pics :D They have better quality pictures aat VILLSCLUB:) She looks so chubby with her hair up but cute. Mos and New are just so adorabel<3

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Aww I don't see Ann in here she's probably busy filming Ching Chang then since it's airing after ARtit Ching Duang at least so i've heard lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow! Tina I hope CC does air after ACD *cross fingers.
No, Tina Ann did come to this opening ceremony her pics with Mos are in the page before this one.
Wiews fanclub just didn't get in, lol :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
That's so bias they refuse to show them because they are afraid Ann's hotness will kill Vill :loool: I'm kidding Lol thats odd normally fanclubs have nearly all photos man I should do a fanclub for Ann in Thai but im so lazy plus I have so much things I have on my plate right now so many websites too and school lmao a Thai site will surely kill me

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol :p It'll be shocking if Ann nang'rai outshines Wiew again b/c in KLP Aline stole the show from both pranangs and cast, ahaa :p

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
I just hope her role isn't like Karakade in Art Ti Tarn Ruk.
i so agree with u. i was not happy with that character i thought her role could of been a lot better. i swear her character better not be annoying. i liked her in kin ta manee tee nee me ruk and nueng ru tai. those were good characters, but towards the end of kin ta manee she got kind of annoying. haha

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
NUENG RU THAI was the lakorn w/Tao Somchai riightt?? I think they look so good together. I never watched the lakorn, I really want to. Ann look so mature and gorgeous there!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Neungruthai was the one with Oil where she had a brain tumor. Ann's role in Neungruthai/Kintamanee can't be compared to Artitan Rak. In the first 2 she was the "n'ek" she was just not a nice one or a better word might be she was the main character. In Artitan Rak she was just supporting n'rai.

I hated that movie Kintamanee but I liked her character. She really wasn't evil at her core but circumstances pushed her to it. As opposed to all the other people in the movie that they presented as nice or good people, when in reality they were selfish and judgmental to the core. And at the end she got punished for being a victim and the others skated free to live their life.

But back to this movie, I'm looking forward to Mos/View and the story sounds interesting. I don't think it'll turn out like KLP where the n'rai got more story and focus. That wasn't a romantic movie strictly but this one sounds like it will be so I expect lots of focus on p'ek/n'ek relationship.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if Ann would end up with anyone? Usually in EXACT drama nang'rai doesn't end up with anyone but I'm still rooting for Ann to get with someone, Maybe NEW 'cause he doesn't get with Wiew :( But Ann role is probably a much older person than New so probably won't happen.

Okay NRT wasn't with Oil then, lol :p What was the title of Ann lakorn with TAO??

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think Vill looks ok with Mos but I think she looks better with Son because they both have the same shape of face with white complexion, they just a perfect match....sorry to Mos fanclub

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I doubt that Ann will end up with anyone. If anything they will make her super annoying and super evil like in the past Ngao Asoke (w/ Pei), Kwarm Rub Korng Superstar (w/ Bee), Kaew Lorm Phed (w/Aerin). Unless they decide to change their direction. They will probably also give Ann the annoying role also that way the attention is on the nang ek which is Vill to make up for the reviews and etc in Kaew Lorm Phed. It makes sense in a way because there were reviews praising Aerin over Vill; Ann is an obviously annoying support character or nang rai. Who knows maybe they've changed their direction and storyline even. I wouldn't be surprised if they made Ann's character younger in the story and attends school with Vill and New. Look at what they changed in Ngao Asoke -.-"

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
both Ngao Asoke and Kaew Lorm Phed have been changed a lot.
it looks like they both add n'rai's screens and make them super evil.
so ann would be like that?
from her makeup she looks very n'rai. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know I think so too. I mean their characters were already bad from the original, but in the new version they made them super evil. I hope this year will be the year of Ann :lol: I highly doubt that she will come back to her same levels as Nueng Ratai and etc.. but who knows .. who knows.. exact nang ek some of them could really last for a long time actually. I've seen newbies come in but still get beat out by the more older nang eks lol

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
The novel is totally about pra-ek & nang-ek. Ann's rai character is probably Exact's creation. In the novel, the lady pra-ek had been dating wasn't rai at all but only her mother was rai.