Sakul Ka (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Really? Tedee it reminds you of PREUKA Sawad? This must be a really, really sad drama then. But I'm fine with it b/c Mos is not OLD looking like NOK althought he is much older than Wiew in reality and lakorn.

jakjann

Jakjann
only i think is: Pra ek is uncle from Nang ek´s friend (Boyfriend??)

and Mos family in this drama is very rich and be in high class(noble??)
and Mos don´t want that someone are with his nephew together (as a couple), where not coming forth, where he and his family come.
The one should have to come (the one must be) from rich families and name in the company (HI-SO), which he lives.

Then he learned to know this woman and falls in love with her.
And he has another reason, now why she and his nephew should not come together as a couple, but don´t say the truth and meen he do it for family names.
He love Nang´k and will not share with anyone.

yes the story is like a little bit PSSW.

sry for my bad english XDD

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
For a bit of your information, Sakul Ka comes from a novel by Bussayamas (who wrote Neung Nai Soung, Saluk Jit, etc). And from my reseach, Sakul Ka had made big screen once ages ago, played by Mit Chaibancha & Petchara Chaowarat! (The famous couple of over 30 years ago).

From what I guess from the teaser. It's kinda like Daddy Long Legs in some way. Pra-ek should be Nang-ek's benefactor (Nang-ek called Pra-ek "Khun Poo Pok Krong" which is like a benefactor). His rich family can never accept the marriages with low-societied women so he tried to stop his nephew from loving the nang-ek. But then, he, himself, fell in love with Nang-ek. :lol:

And at the beginning of the teaser, you've known that our Nang-ek is actually not a low-so but her mother got expelled from a rich family during pregnancy and apparently she was just a survant of that family. The old woman said "the heir of swan's family must not be born from a crow". (Ka = crow , Swan = Hong , Thai uses 'ka' as opposite to 'hong' to define low and high-social family.)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i like Bussayamas novels, i notice she like to write romantic love stories between older men and young girls. "Kama Thep Luang' is also written by her, and became my favorite la korn of Jib and Kade. :D Vill is cute, and the story sounds sad/dramatic but hope there will be some sweet love scenes in here but there should be because Bussayamas novels are romantic, i will wait to see it.

solin

sarNie Adult
Great ! I love this kind of storylines : I find them so cute lol.
....a daddy long legs story like Narak !

I will sure wait for this one

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
only i think is: Pra ek is uncle from Nang ek´s friend (Boyfriend??)

and Mos family in this drama is very rich and be in high class(noble??)
and Mos don´t want that someone are with his nephew together (as a couple), where not coming forth, where he and his family come.
The one should have to come (the one must be) from rich families and name in the company (HI-SO), which he lives.

Then he learned to know this woman and falls in love with her.
And he has another reason, now why she and his nephew should not come together as a couple, but don´t say the truth and meen he do it for family names.
He love Nang´k and will not share with anyone.

yes the story is like a little bit PSSW.

sry for my bad english XDD

thanks for the explaination...what lakorn is PSSW???juss wondering..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
For a bit of your information, Sakul Ka comes from a novel by Bussayamas (who wrote Neung Nai Soung, Saluk Jit, etc). And from my reseach, Sakul Ka had made big screen once ages ago, played by Mit Chaibancha & Petchara Chaowarat! (The famous couple of over 30 years ago).

From what I guess from the teaser. It's kinda like Daddy Long Legs in some way. Pra-ek should be Nang-ek's benefactor (Nang-ek called Pra-ek "Khun Poo Pok Krong" which is like a benefactor). His rich family can never accept the marriages with low-societied women so he tried to stop his nephew from loving the nang-ek. But then, he, himself, fell in love with Nang-ek. :lol:

And at the beginning of the teaser, you've known that our Nang-ek is actually not a low-so but her mother got expelled from a rich family during pregnancy and apparently she was just a survant of that family. The old woman said "the heir of swan's family must not be born from a crow". (Ka = crow , Swan = Hong , Thai uses 'ka' as opposite to 'hong' to define low and high-social family.)

interesting title...i never read thai novel so i dunt really know whats up...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the explaination...what lakorn is PSSW???juss wondering..
PSSW is a very bad lakorn! don't watch it or you'll regret it until your death ( :lol: i'm kidding but who knows?)

it's like the one with noon w :wub: and the guy, the flower mansion, something like that...but with an old p'ek.