sailor moon live in action

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
i saw the movie... i thought it was kinda cute! ^-^

if it was still back then when i was younger, i'd give it a 5 star!!!! haha... ^-^

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i want to see this omg back then in 2 or 3rd till 7th grade i was so fan of sailor scouts lol serioulsy i have their espoide record on tapes and print pix from internet now i like not into but i still would watch it for fun my fave scouts all time sailor jupiter i love the theme song and slow song in their movie anyone have it be so great if someone here do watch sailor moon movie

sisii

live action as in with real people?? Ahhhh I want to watch this hehe Back in the days i used to be Sailor Moon crazyy! I still think they're cool! I was soo obsessed with this I even dream that one day I'll get married to Darian :huh: lol I used to know the theme song by heart too. I was something like: Fighting evil by moonlight...something something by daylight :sweat:

sarN

sarNie Granny
im a sailor moon fan *hide* when the Live action Salior moon on air about 2 years ago .. i admit i was very obsess with it lolllzz they release 1 eps a week and i remeber i go crazy d/l the subtittle one ..cuz it was taking like 3 -4 hrs just for a 30min eps lol ---> my first forum ever .. im serious if you were a member of sarnworld 's forum when it first started...my layout was PINK and it have a picture of sailor moon on the top board LOLzz .... dat was how obsess i get . It wasn't the guys dat i was obsess wiht it was the idea dat it a "LIVE ACTION SALIOR MOON" hahah it was just to lame and corny but i end it LOVING it . I acutally have all the d/l verion of the whole season . :lmao:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
same here sarN i was sailor scounts fan back then now not really just i enjoy watching the moive

Opening Song:
FIGHTING EVIL
BY MOONLIGHT
WINNING LOVE
BY DAYLIGHT
NEVER RUNNING
FROM A REAL FIGHT
SHE IS THE ONE NAMED
SAILOR MOON
SHE WILL NEVER TURN
HER BACK ON A FRIEND
SHE IS ALWAYS THERE
TO DEFEND
SHE IS THE ONE ON
WHOM WE CAN DEPEND
SHE IS THE ONE NAMED
SAILOR
SAILOR VENUS
SAILOR MERCURY
SAILOR MARS
SAILOR JUPITER
... YOU CAN SEE THE POWERS
ARE SO NEW TO HER
SHE IS THE ONE NAMED
SAILOR MOON
FIGHTING EVIL
BY MOONLIGHT
WINNING LOVE
BY DAYLIGHT
WHEN THE SAILORS
GET TO HELP FIGHT
SHE IS THE ONE NAMED
SAILOR MOON
SHE IS THE ONE NAMED
SAILOR MOON
SHE IS THE ONE
SAILOR MOON!

L

lalalek

Vanida said:
same here sarN i was sailor scounts fan back then now not really just i enjoy watching the moive

Opening Song:
FIGHTING EVIL
BY MOONLIGHT
WINNING LOVE
BY DAYLIGHT
NEVER RUNNING
FROM A REAL FIGHT
SHE IS THE ONE NAMED
SAILOR MOON
SHE WILL NEVER TURN
HER BACK ON A FRIEND
SHE IS ALWAYS THERE
TO DEFEND
SHE IS THE ONE ON
WHOM WE CAN DEPEND
SHE IS THE ONE NAMED
SAILOR
SAILOR VENUS
SAILOR MERCURY
SAILOR MARS
SAILOR JUPITER
ARE SO NEW TO HER
SHE IS THE ONE NAMED
SAILOR MOON
FIGHTING EVIL
BY MOONLIGHT
WINNING LOVE
BY DAYLIGHT
WHEN THE SAILORS
GET TO HELP FIGHT
SHE IS THE ONE NAMED
SAILOR MOON
SHE IS THE ONE NAMED
SAILOR MOON
SHE IS THE ONE
SAILOR MOON!

[post="93818"][/post]​

Lol.....Here is the Theme song to the movie!!! enjoy!!!

L

lalalek

Vanida said:

Opening Song:
  FIGHTING EVIL
  BY MOONLIGHT
  WINNING LOVE
  BY DAYLIGHT
  NEVER RUNNING
  FROM A REAL FIGHT
  SHE IS THE ONE NAMED
  SAILOR MOON
  SHE WILL NEVER TURN
  HER BACK ON A FRIEND
  SHE IS ALWAYS THERE
  TO DEFEND
  SHE IS THE ONE ON
  WHOM WE CAN DEPEND
  SHE IS THE ONE NAMED
  SAILOR
  SAILOR VENUS
  SAILOR MERCURY
  SAILOR MARS
  SAILOR JUPITER
  ARE SO NEW TO HER
  SHE IS THE ONE NAMED
  SAILOR MOON
  FIGHTING EVIL
  BY MOONLIGHT
  WINNING LOVE
  BY DAYLIGHT
  WHEN THE SAILORS
  GET TO HELP FIGHT
  SHE IS THE ONE NAMED
  SAILOR MOON
  SHE IS THE ONE NAMED
  SAILOR MOON
  SHE IS THE ONE
  SAILOR MOON!

[post="93818"][/post]​

Lol.....Here is the Theme song to the movie!!! enjoy!!!

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3JQ370R...GR0NO9XGEVVEZX7

mokka

sarNie Adult
so yeah, i bid on it on ebay, but I didn't get it. Then i re read everything and i'm glad that i did not win that dvd set because it was copy... now imma saving money for the good orignal one... wish me luck on that girls... i really wanna see sailor moon live in action. I saw the first episode on youtube and its cute and i love it.

ongtine

sarNie Hatchling
i saw a clip of it and it look very interesting....

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
I downloaded from online and watched the complete 49 episodes =P I ended up deleting most of them--because they took too much space!

its CUTE && COOL!! =) I loved it-- it'll be awesome if i could even be sailor moon myself and have a talking toy! =P I think i got about a few episodes on my computer i can upload ?? =)

mskinyi

its not actually 49 eppy... if you include act 0 and the special act^^ hehe heck i never knew it was an act 0 until i got to like the last two eppy... im like waaaaa... buh PGSM is awesome

MARS POWER!!! senshi of flame and passion, sailor mars! IN THE NAME OF MARS, I will punish you :lol: rei-chan rocks!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes i love Mars !!!she be like all serious and stuff but it funnieeee and cool how she stay in dat temple ! She cool ! She my farvoitie !

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
yes i love Mars !!!she be like all serious and stuff but it funnieeee and cool how she stay in dat temple ! She cool ! She my farvoitie !
[post="97566"][/post]​

hahaha the temple looks so cool compared to the cartoon one! =P

but my favorite is sailor jupiter! =) gooooo green! even though i don't like green that much, but yaahhh! :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
sailor jupiter got a crush in teh series too hahha too cute ! i wanted mar to have a bf .. loll

sarN

sarNie Granny
ookkkk.... i did admit dat i was obess over sarlior moon in 2004 :p ... i guess those feeling is coming back :lmao: so i went ur the episode i have and rip dis scene .. dis is one of the funnies scene :lmao: .. dis is when Usagi reveal herself as salior moon by accidence :lmao: ...soo funnie ..

download ---> im ' salior moon !!