sailor moon live in action

mskinyi

lols i did too.. but it sall G...

haha i especially love the act when usagi was gonna audition for minako thingy... but mars and jupiter went in instead for her since she was exhausted and fell asleep... haha rei-chan was soo cute... KUPII!!!

sisii

My favorite was Sailor Mercury! She was really cute and smart. I think in one episode, there was one of her guy friend who had feelings for her but she rejected him :( Sailor Mercury Rocks!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
is it worth d/ling? i mean i love anime but as human-being? i was hestiated to d/l it or not... ^^"

mskinyi

its definitely worth the d/l i think... its real cute, and yea maybe the fighting is a little urmmm whatever haha think power rangers cept the lack of agility movement and more of a ballet dance... but other then that PGSM is hot!

ongtine

sarNie Hatchling
i finally got to watch it... i seen act 1-5 cause my comp is so lol... but it's gotting good... i love it

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
Ami chan (sailor mercury) always b my fav. character...i finished diz seriel last year.........hmmm the fighting wasnt good but they'r cute and funni....Ami chan look kool wen she turn into dark mercury........

Vic*Town

sarNie Egg
talking about the live action one, I loved the girl who played sailor mars the most. She is so gorgeous. Her real name is Keiki Kitagawa. She's really pretty too. :D

kyoko

sarNie Egg
AWWW yess I finally got to watch the whole eppyz including 0 ans the special act the fighting was so cheezy and its a little like watching power rangers b/c of the monsters but i still loved and got hooked back on Sailor moon

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
hey, pli-nky where did u download it, i really want to see it......thankx

hey, pli-nky where did u download it, i really want to see it......thankx

kitkat

sarNie Elites
surprisingly, i finished watching this series. =X
all i can say is ZOMG! it's so cheesy i've ever seen~~~
and the theme song is also catchy! ^^"

i would prefer watching an anime version, though...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
the anime is 100 better i dont like how do real live people that were original for anime the anime charcters look more cute,pretty and hotter especially darien lol he voice soooo dreamy the guy that play his voice is hot too to bad they old and sailor mars the lady who play her voice sings the song 'nothing at all' cant believe the lady who play sailor jupiter voice was born 59's dam she so old i think sailor moon s they change her voice to a guy that make his voice a girl lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
i got to watch episode 1 yesterday and it is bringing so much memories. i was also obsessed with sailor moon the live action. i am gonna watch it again after i get home. love love love.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lmao.. i remember i told myself that i was gonna watch it but i never got to it lol..

i just remember seeing a fake cat luna lol. ahaha.. but it was cute ^_^ ehehe..

fun

Expired Sarnie
julie, you should watch it when you have time. it will give you a good laugh. it was so corny and cheesy yet ironically i loved it.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
haha the live action, i really like it.
most people say that it killed the anime, but honestly, i just thought it was pretty cool and what not.
also, it's a little different from the anime and manga, but i would definitely prefer this over the anime... just because usagi cries sooo much in the anime and not the live... makoto/minako isn't as boy obsessed... and minako being an idol was interesting.
hehe, i love the plushie luna and artemis as well.
anyways, i would definitely re-watch this over and over, and i even dled it, but it's not HQ and something was wrong with the links... so i never dled further.
but i think i would recommend it, it's funny, cheesy, but a pretty good fantasy live action for being back in 2004.

and the live version is 51 episodes counting the special act and act zero.
although it may seem to drag, but it's pretty addicting. lol... brought back soo much memories and just seeing a live version... it seemed a little more realistic in a way. xD

boy&yam

sarNie Egg
yes i love Mars !!!she be like all serious and stuff but it funnieeee and cool how she stay in dat temple ! She cool ! She my farvoitie !
sailor mars is my favorite actress! i like wen she make things serious and and always stay at the temple. also she is sooo clam wen she's all alone.