Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Hey can I take some of your caps for my blog to show how much of a date rapist he is. oh my god.

Dude is psycho!!!!!

tik4life

sarNie Egg
I am watching this right now on youtube.....Stephan is such a date rapist and Lift's brother is so gay it's funny. I should be studying but it's so interesting I have to continue.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
WAHHAHAH!!! lift bro is SOOO funny!! reminded me of one actor...he was almost turning gay, but his older brother started kicking him everytime he become girly....so he stopped being gayish!!HAHA

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
The first episode is so good. Can't wait to watch the 2nd episode because it looks like very intense. Just watching the ending song, weknow that the lakorn is very very good. Kob & stephan are so good together & match so much on screen.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I like how they add some comedy in here even though it more drama..

It going at a good pace.. But Stephan acting's kinda bother me..

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm wondering if I get to watch this Friday.....crossing my fingers...I hope so. I love Kob and Stefan. They have this chemistry together. I can't wait to see this and Sawan Biang with Ann and Ken.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
gosh this movie is really good..I watch the first episode and I am really addicted..........can't wait for the next episode. What days of the week does this movie air?

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Caps from episode 2...Credit to pantip

Let’s go of my mom.

Don’t even touch my mom again.

Lift wants his brother to marry with Kat to hurt Stephan.
Ehehehe! I don't want to marry.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
i wonder if stefan's character will change or stay the same. he is such an a..hole. he really does not seem like a good person at all. i think stefan's acting isn't bad at all. if you listen to his voice you can tell that he shows emotions when he's really angry or annoyed. he's doing a good job i think