Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
It airing on Wedn-Thurs @ 20:30 Prime time

Hope you guys can catch it live tommorow. I rather downloaded it Lol :lol: Not that I'm not excited, but I have class early tomorrow

nophankh

sarNie Adult
My thai is not good. Can anyone recap the storyline please?
Okay here I go.
Stephan plays Ice, a spoiled bratty rich kid, who returns to Thailand after his father's death.
When he was away in some unidentified foreign country, his father marries Kob's character, Lai.
The father marries Kob not as a wife, but as a potential daughter-in-law.
He wants to give Kob money and want her to move in the mansion with him and I guess the only respectable thing is by marrying her.
There is also a kid. It's actually Ice's son. Ice's ex-gf got pregnant without telling him about the baby. When she give birth, she handed the child to Ice's father.
Ice's father I guess recruited Lai to take care of his grandson.

When Ice hears that his father marries Lai, he is pissed off because he thinks she is a gold digger.
no woman marries a man twice her age if not for money.
His father's will also gives Lai a lot of power and money.
Ice is pissed because he thinks that Lai doesn't deserve it.

When Ice returns to Thailand, he doesn't go live with his stepmother Lai, but with his GF.
Lai offers to support him financially and with work, he refuses her him and finds a job at the bookstore.
Lai knows what he looks like, but he doesn't know what she looks like.

They bump into each other at the bookstore. Ice is instantly attracted to Lai and asked her on a date.
She agrees because she is curious how he will treat her.
They go on several dates. Their last date, he asked her to come up to his condo/room, she hesitate at first because it was late.
He guilts her into going up by saying that she doesn't trust him.
In the condo, Ice unexpectingly force kissed Lai and she is startled. She gets away from him and Whacks him with her purse.
She is scared straight and he apologizes. All I have to say is that he is a DATE RAPIST>

next day or several days later, Ice comes to his father's house to talk about the will. He meets Lai and finally knows her identity.
He was NOT happy. He felt used and angry at Lai.
He decides to move in to the main house so that he can harassed Lai on a daily basis.
he also decides to work at his father's company where Lai is the main boss to cause more havoc.

That's the main jest of it. Ice is a douche bag. usually, we can sympathized with the p'ek but I HATE THIS DUDE with a Passion.

cecilia

Staff member
lynda said:
That's the main jest of it. Ice is a douche bag. usually, we can sympathized with the p'ek but I HATE THIS DUDE with a Passion.
^yup, me too .. he come off a bit arrogant and hot head .. everything about him is spoil. so far, it's okay, i expect the lakorn to be a bit different. both acting remind me so much of LNJ just that in this one .. kob's is alot more stronger. as stefan, he remind me of the same character in LNJ .. plus first episode already seem to cover pretty much all the hatred that he had for her. and how they interact is a bit fast .. definitely is a date rapist like you say. no wonder his ex gf got pregnant.Lol

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I was at spicy forums and someone said that Stephan thought that Kob was easy because she went up to his condo.
to me, I thought she was quilted into going up to his room.
He was like, "don't you trust me."
being that she was a good n'ek she complied.

You know she felt uncomfortable in his room so late.
He was a horndog and totally took advantage of the situation.
Douche Bag!!!!

I've never seen a force kiss without reason. He just did because he's a douche bag date rapist.

sorry. His little gf is annoying too.

I don't like kob and stefan together.
I like stefan and his gf Namfon.
they need to do a lakorn together.

cecilia

Staff member
^they did, but i didnt' finish it.. i can't stand AUM in that lakorn with stefan.LOl ..
as for as things goes for this lakorn .the plot is getting interesting but the acting bugs me so bad, that i almost want to quite watching.
if it's not for KOB, really, i would have given up .. or if they find a better casting than SUNTI .. ergh .. i'm not fond at him anymore .. he bugs me.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^they did, but i didnt' finish it.. i can't stand AUM in that lakorn with stefan.LOl ..
as for as things goes for this lakorn .the plot is getting interesting but the acting bugs me so bad, that i almost want to quite watching.
if it's not for KOB, really, i would have given up .. or if they find a better casting than SUNTI .. ergh .. i'm not fond at him anymore .. he bugs me.
really, how comes I've never heard of it. Can you give me the title of Stefan and namfon's lakorn?
I think they look adorable together.

He's alright, it's the director's fault. They made his character too irrational. I've noticed that when Kob and Stefan do a lakorn, it doesn't make sense.
LNJ didn't make sense at all to me.

In this drama, kob is aggressive, but she needs to be MORE aggressive.

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the recap and the spicy link... I'm not too fond of Stefan's character either, but it would be interesting to see if his character will change for the better. Right now, he's like the spoiled, rich evil girl/girlfriend that thinks they're all that and try to sabotage everything in the lakorn, the only difference is that he's a rich spoiled guy and he the main character.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i think i would enjoy it more with different casts. haha i don't like stefan & kob together. ugh. but yes, stefan did improve. his role is pretty retarded in here.. wthell

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
WAHHAHAH!!! lift bro is SOOO funny!! reminded me of one actor...he was almost turning gay, but his older brother started kicking him everytime he become girly....so he stopped being gayish!!HAHA
5555 but i like the way he act...its cute...i laugh where he was singing the song that i'm not a guy.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
wow just got done with first ep. thought it was going good, though it move a little fast but hey i rather it move fast then drag for no good reason. i love that kob's character fights back. pr'eng and na'eng fight like cats and dogs i love it. can't wait for more.