Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks youa....cant wait to see how its gonna be like.....keep them coming....hehe....

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is picking up pretty fast, just hope that it won't drag towards the middle..Is it just me that I have to rewatch the part when his dad wrote the will like more than twice becuz I couldn't understand what he was saying...He was mumbling words...

Agree with u that I do not like Kob's hair in here...It's too curly and the way they curled her bangs is sooo ugly...LOL, the part when Lift's aunt asked his little brother when he's gonna get marry and he replies, "I don't like girls.." was funny..and that he threathen her that if she forces him, he will go get an operation done was sooo hilarious....LOL...

moilee

sarNie Adult
How come Youtube isn't working for me? I really wanted to watch episode 1. Please help.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
its nice so far.. but only if i noe what they are saying???
PLEASE SOMEONE SUB IT...THANkS YOU SO MUCH..
i think stefan is much better now..

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
finish watching epi1!hv to admit this lakorn turn out better than i expected!..m loving it so far!..Stefan is less stiff..Lift is handsome..Kob's character is cool,..lol..strong and nice at the same time!..hopefully she will be able to take more of Stefan aggressive attitude! Stefan is not a real gentleman..he shout at almost every one depending on his mood!...lol..

3 words, m Loving it! :wub: :wub: :wub: