Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
it's already comfirm by the dida big boss that kob and fan is going to be in this lakorn and the filming \
going to be in two month...the his also said kob chart is going to very strong like she will fighter back..
can't to see :yahoo: :yahoo: credit to T-INTERMEDIA.COM

conjen

sarNie Egg
i remember this lakorn while back i love this drama...i think nang ek step mom force her to marry his pa r ek dad because money issue that why pra ek hate nang ek and i remember there was 2 or 3 r scean. i remember when nange ek went on vocation on a courty side and he follower her there and at night he sneak in to her room he sleep with her alot of time. i think the bad girl was nang ek half or step sister i don;t remember. i wish i have record it back then -_-

saobomp

sarNie Adult
is it really likit pitsawad (likit & leelavadee). i just dont think stephan fits to be p'ek in this movie. his acting is not up to that level. no facial emotion fully shows in the movies. he's a handsome guy but i donno if this role suits him right. they could have gotten someone else like, tik, ken, poh nattawat, pol ...

i'll watch it b/c kobs in there and i do like the storyline. the old verson was good ...
i guess they want stephan's rating to go up by co starring her with a popular n'ek like kob...

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
wow glad they finally confirm. i wanted kob with someone different but if it's stefan i'll still watch. i like them together.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
i remember this lakorn while back i love this drama...i think nang ek step mom force her to marry his pa r ek dad because money issue that why pra ek hate nang ek and i remember there was 2 or 3 r scean. i remember when nange ek went on vocation on a courty side and he follower her there and at night he sneak in to her room he sleep with her alot of time. i think the bad girl was nang ek half or step sister i don;t remember. i wish i have record it back then -_-

I wanna see Kob in this role.. I wonder how her strong character is like
I never know this is a remake lakorn sound interesting.. it should be good

moilee

sarNie Adult
One quick question......why Kob and Stefan don't post mag with each other. I would love to see them in any mags....you know.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
wow kob and stefan has too many lakorn together!! i want her with num!!

moilee

sarNie Adult
Anyone hears any news on the new lakorn names "Busaba Lek Rak"? Rumors said Kob's going to be in this lakorn....(she hasn't confirmed yet)....any ideas who's going to be her co-stars. I hope they get good and muture actors in this lakorn with Kob. I don't think I want Cee, Vee, or Poh (we've already seen enough of them in "Chan Pan Dao"). That's just my opinion.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
num and kob lost chemistry with eachother I use to love them because they had soooOoo much chemistry with eachother to the point where I believed they really are in love. But khun paw and duang jai pathiharn .. they are like distant I can't explain it.. Whereas stefan and kob has alot more chemistry.. I root for them !!!

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
num and kob lost chemistry with eachother I use to love them because they had soooOoo much chemistry with eachother to the point where I believed they really are in love. But khun paw and duang jai pathiharn .. they are like distant I can't explain it.. Whereas stefan and kob has alot more chemistry.. I root for them !!!
Really? You think that Kob and Num lost their chemistry with each other? In my opinion, they didn't lose it and it showed during Duang Jai Patiharn. They have chemistry especially off screen but I guess that's just my opinion. :)

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Really? You think that Kob and Num lost their chemistry with each other? In my opinion, they didn't lose it and it showed during Duang Jai Patiharn. They have chemistry especially off screen but I guess that's just my opinion. :)
I dont know about off screen but I dont see it on screen.. and I've seen all their lakorns together.. I dont know it's not as passionate..

jackielee978

sarNie Adult

Ditto.. During Duang Jai Patiharn.. they were so cute offscreen, I remembered Kob was feeding Num her birthday's cake.. :wub:
I don't want Stephan to replace Num.. there no way -_- ..I'm still support Num and Kob all the way!!!
Hope to see them in a romantic love/hated revenging lakorn for their comeback

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
OFF SCREEN is different than on screen .. dont get my wrong I love num and kob together..

moilee

sarNie Adult
One quick questions....are they started to shoot this lakorn yet? Anything news on this lakorn? I haven't heard anyone said anything on this lakorn.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Ditto.. During Duang Jai Patiharn.. they were so cute offscreen, I remembered Kob was feeding Num her birthday's cake.. :wub:
I don't want Stephan to replace Num.. there no way -_- ..I'm still support Num and Kob all the way!!!
Hope to see them in a romantic love/hated revenging lakorn for their comeback
off topic but i do still support num and kob and ther is no way stephan is going to replace num...take that you....stephan, you

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yeap...the n'eng's character was a fighter but pr'eng was so aggressive. In this role, the n'eng wasn't afraid of anyone but pr'eng. I hope this will be another hit for them.