Sai Soke(No Problem)

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
every time i see Chai on screen, he makes me wanna cry!
he is doing such an awesome job in this role :]

oh and Ja looks so pretty, but something about her fringe bothers me ^_^

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
i forget what it's called, but she doesn't really have a disease. evil lady made it up.
According to the summary Bann Yen does have a disease. I forgot what it is call in English but it has something to do with the skin. There is a cure in the present time but according to this Lakorn it was back then when hospital and knowledge was limited in addition to resource so Khun Ying took it out of proportion.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Chai is doing great with his role. I think it's his best role yet (even if he doesn't talk) I can see the tears in his eyes and what he's trying to tell everyone, but nobody understands him except Phetsamai's character. Kwang never ceases to amaze me with her acting skills. And Kik...amazing as always.
I soo agree with you about Chai..he proved it here wat great acting is. He does it well by portraying his role using just his face expressions and emotions..no words needed to be say to understand how he feels..bravo to him..

Anyways, to me I think Kwang's character is really selfish here..not to mention stupid..she doesn't care about Bai and how he feels..actually hardly anyone cares about him..and sadly I didn't get to watch ep.1-4 becuz after I watched the teasers it was too sad to bare and watch it, so I just start on ep.5 last night, and even that I got all crying my eyeballs out when the guards beat up Bai..
[/quote]

Chai should get an award for his role in this Lakorn. It might look easy but it's hard to portray a character without words... I think we all can agree that his role won viewers heart.

As for Kwang, I som nam na her when Khun Ying took the baby.. Bai tried to stop her. But then there wouldn't be a lakorn for us to watch right? ehehhe

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Just finish episode 7 and I love the fast pace .... :) every clip is very interesting and I did not fast forward AT ALL (unlike Reun Sawn Ruk) ehehhe.

I believe all the secret will reveal when someone fall off the stairs eheheh... guess who?

Oh, I also love KIK in here... even though she play the bad roles OMG, her expression is like priceless. Those big EYES? Whaoooo ahahhaha

According to the summary Bann Yen does have a disease. I forgot what it is call in English but it has something to do with the skin. There is a cure in the present time but according to this Lakorn it was back then when hospital and knowledge was limited in addition to resource so Khun Ying took it out of proportion.
Oh I see. That sucks. How does the evil lady know? Sorry. I'm behind on what's going on. :lol:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Oh I see. That sucks. How does the evil lady know? Sorry. I'm behind on what's going on. :lol:
Khun Ying found out when she called BannYen to the city to prepare for her wedding with her son. Then she saw the bumps on BaanYen skin and took her to the hospital to get an examination. The doctor informed Khun Ying but not Baan Yen at that time and it was after the wedding with her son (by name only) that she announce why she didn't allow BaanYen to sleep with her son and yet tricked Bai instead.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
no, definitely not leprosy. I think its Leucoderma or vitiligo. just white spots on skin.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Just looked up the word in thai wikipedia and it's leprosy. I hope I got the spelling in thai right else, it maybe be some other disease, but I'm pretty sure it's leprosy even though it does not look like bann yen has it.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Just looked up the word in thai wikipedia and it's leprosy. I hope I got the spelling in thai right else, it maybe be some other disease, but I'm pretty sure it's leprosy even though it does not look like bann yen has it.

Yes it is Leprosy. In the drama it's probably the early stage and also because it's a drama they didn't want it to appear so gross out or anything.

The lakorn had their closing party so I'm assuming it will end this week. I love how it's fast pace and full of goodies in every episode. Can't wait to watch it.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Just finished episode #9

Urgggghhh I hate it when BaanYen has to agree to every freakin thing! Gosh... they should cut BaanYen out and get it over with OMG! Her weakness, people are taking advantage and using it as an excuse even to hurt Bai... grrrrrr. According to the preview for #10 BaanYen want's to commit suicide eheheh.. I'm rooting for her LOL Ok, that's too mean. But my gosh! I'm just frustrated.. make her character stronger and smarter please...geshhhhh

For that reason BaanYen deserves to be hated by her own son. She cannot blame him because after all, what does he knows? He only know what people see and what he see.

BaanYen under-estimate her son afraid he might be heart-broken when he finds out he is not the real Tirath but I think she forgot the other side that if he does find out the truth he would be more heart-broken because that is not the real him and everyone who knows the truth looks at him like a clown for all these years.

Although, I like that Khun Ying is starting (slowly) to see the brighter side.. it's good before it's too late.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
OMG! I totally agree with you. It is so frustrating to watch Banh Yen. Her character is so weak and dumb. I wish she would just step it up and stop letting people step all over her. After all that they did to her, I would at least think that she would be able to stand up for herself for once. I just saw the preview for the next episode and she's going to try to commit suicide. How stupid can her character get! I agree that they should just kill off her character. She's too annoying and useless. Rome's character is kinda getting on my nerves too. He's kinda like his mom's character. He lets people tell him what to do. He got no balls to stand up for anything too. I like Ja's character. Her character is really nice and doesn't let people push her around. She speaks her mind when it comes to right and wrong. I was annoyed by Rome's character when he just stood there and let his brother beat up Chai's character for stealing the necklace.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
When BaanYen allowed Bai to hold her hands, I thought she would lean closer..it would be nice. After all, Bai proved himself how nice, honest and faithful he is towards her all these years.

Starting to not like SaiNgam character either.. they are making her dumb and believing everything Ousa says.. why not just nod your head and then like do some research.

BaanYen deserves all those words from her own son. I so dislike BaanYen. Maybe this feeling of mine is because I'm not a mother. Come to think about it, if my Mother was watching this lakorn, she would take sides with BaanYen eheheh.. It's a mind over matter thing. BaanYen hasn't come to her real sense yet that the truth will come out even if she's alive or dead.. and then? Her son will react the same because it's the truth.

Did BaanYen really die? Hmmm or just slow motion and someone is going to help her in time? Although if she did die then Ousa get to pressure SaiNgam easily.

Have to wait for next week... I'm guessing it might end at 14.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
When BaanYen allowed Bai to hold her hands, I thought she would lean closer..it would be nice. After all, Bai proved himself how nice, honest and faithful he is towards her all these years.

Starting to not like SaiNgam character either.. they are making her dumb and believing everything Ousa says.. why not just nod your head and then like do some research.

BaanYen deserves all those words from her own son. I so dislike BaanYen. Maybe this feeling of mine is because I'm not a mother. Come to think about it, if my Mother was watching this lakorn, she would take sides with BaanYen eheheh.. It's a mind over matter thing. BaanYen hasn't come to her real sense yet that the truth will come out even if she's alive or dead.. and then? Her son will react the same because it's the truth.

Did BaanYen really die? Hmmm or just slow motion and someone is going to help her in time? Although if she did die then Ousa get to pressure SaiNgam easily.

Have to wait for next week... I'm guessing it might end at 14.
Hey is the old version was there any love scene between the next gen pranang? Wanted Rome and Ja get offered to pair in another lakorn with sweet scene than this one. This lakorn is really getting in my nerves, all the people are so weak.