Sai Soke(No Problem)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yeah, right now Ja's character is kinda getting on my nerves too. She believes things too easily and Rome's character is too damn nice to say no to anything.

Passera

sarNie Egg
This week 23rd-24th CH 3 broadcast live World Cup Football instead of Sai Sok.
So epi. 11 wii be aired on Wed 30 June and the last epi. (14) is on Thur 8th July.
Follow by "Kularp Rai Nam" staring Rome/Ploy/Yaya 1st epi. on Wed 14th July.

FYI. Just to confirm that Bann Yen and Aud both has Leprosy or Hansen's Disease.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This week 23rd-24th CH 3 broadcast live World Cup Football instead of Sai Sok.
So epi. 11 wii be aired on Wed 30 June and the last epi. (14) is on Thur 8th July.
Follow by "Kularp Rai Nam" staring Rome/Ploy/Yaya 1st epi. on Wed 14th July.

FYI. Just to confirm that Bann Yen and Aud both has Leprosy or Hansen's Disease.
Will it be a happy ending to all the couples.

kulyia

RUK
so funny, i forgot that they both used to played mom and son before... haha. lol but i give a try.

no they werent mother son but they were in that generation lol. she has twins and he liked one of them. either way i think chai and kwang can Definitely pull it off judging by the teaser. im really excited!! SUPER! ithink this is the most excited ive been for a very long time. lol im looking forward to it thanx to the teasers. kwang and chai made me teary. looking forward to also because there are soo many actors and actresses that i havent seen in ages! thank you!!

kulyia

RUK
what disease does Yen have? I'm only on episode 4. I'm excited to see Puri and Rotmay.

i saw in the preview rome saying Leprosy? its a disease that affects the skin and make you age over time? Lol judging by the picture by wiki only :p

And my goodness am i late! when does it end? i want to watch but reading ur replies give me change heart. im already pitying chais role just reading your replies everyone. i lovee the theme the female one

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
no they werent mother son but they were in that generation lol. she has twins and he liked one of them. either way i think chai and kwang can Definitely pull it off judging by the teaser. im really excited!! SUPER! ithink this is the most excited ive been for a very long time. lol im looking forward to it thanx to the teasers. kwang and chai made me teary. looking forward to also because there are soo many actors and actresses that i havent seen in ages! thank you!!
yes, they played mother and son in Aa Ya Ruk. :)

i really enjoy watching this lakon. i hope Chai and Oat will win Best Supporting Actor awards from various organizations this year. Chai's acting is superb. Oat does such a great job portraying Gitthi who's a total a-hole and then got paralyzed. Like Chai, Oat has to convey his emotions through his eyes only. when Gitthi saw how Aod treats him so badly and ignores him, the viewers could see that he was heartbroken. then when Ood takes such good care of Gitthi, we could see that he felt guilty for not loving Ood as much as he loved Aod.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Just finished Ep. 11

Because of my sort of annoyed emotions toward BaanYen I didn't really empathy her when she cried. I got even more pissed. Overall Ep. 11 was interesting and things seemed to move along smoothly. Although the teaser for Episode 12 sort of gave some clues away which I actually did not expect, but wow, ok. eheheh I don't want to spoil it but I'm looking forward for more.

cecilia

Staff member
^i didn't expect to hear what i heard in preview of episode 12 too ..

episode 11 was sad -- quite sad for Bai seeing Khun Ao (rome) telling him that he no longer has a father to call upon .. the sad face on Bai got me all teary T.T

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
i felt bad for Khun Ying and Gitthi in epi 12. even though they were mean people, they were not as vicious and ungrateful as Usa and Aod. Ood and Bai almost made me cry when they were in front of Gitthi's casket at the temple. Ood is a good son and grandson. Bai probably feels sad and happy at the same time to see his own son grieve Gitthi's death. sad that Ood loves someone else as his father, but happy to see Ood being grateful to Gitthi who raised him. from the preview of epi 13, there's another twist in this lakon. can't wait for the next episode.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn was a tear jerker. gosh. i cried so much at the end.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This lakorn has the best ending out of lakorn that i have watch. Its a sad good drama. Chai character is like god brings to a good life, he once dies
and born again as Lome/Ja son its so amazing. Good on you ch3.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The ending was awesome. Very fulfilling! I was watching this on my iphone at work and was REALLY trying not to shed any tears. I had to go cry out loud in the bathroom a couple times. Major tear jerker, but beautifully done. Never really been a fan of Ja's, although I always thought she's cute. She was gorgeous in this lakorn. I think I'm gonna watch "Mon Ruk Luk Toong" after all.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i didn't like it that too many good people died in here. chai is too good of a person to get killed by a bad guy like that.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Episode #13 was GOOD! The struggle between Khun Ying and Ousa was well played. And WOW what a shocker! Caught me by surprise, I didn't know that was coming. I like how there's twist that catch me off guard.

When I saw Episode #14 was out I hesitate to watch. Not because I don't want to but because I didn't want it to end, sort of. eheheh

Here's my comment as I was watching the final episode.

Oh goodness, 2 mins into this clip and I'm trying to hold my tears already. Then hearing Thon apologize with tears.. man! Can't hold them now. I'm such a sucker when it comes to men crying.

OMG !! I'm gonna have a heart attack trying to not get emotional.. geeshhh this is like too much, too much good LOL I can feel the dad really meant it, his eyes all red and teary.

This is awesome how Bai express his goodbyes and all the good flashbacks ... even though there is no script or lines, his expression is priceless! I'm crying so much ..

Just when I thought I cried enough the locket necklace... and then i giggle when I hear Bai, I mean his reincarnation speak ... im use to seeing his face without words LOL

What a great ending! I like how it's different and it didn't have to end at the end with Rome and Ja but yet I didn't feel left out ... I'm satisfied, I hope the actor and actress and even the director win some award for their work in Sai Sok..