Saeng Dao Hang Hua Jai

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
"Sang Dao Hang Hua Jai" pairing up "Mos" and "Chompoo"

Khaosod 17 August 2007

Louis (Sayam Sangwariboot) of DaraoVDO revealed about Sang Dao Hang Hua Jai which is currently in production for Channel 7.

"Sang Dao Hang Hua Jai" will be action-filled. The pra-ek has a braincell cancer and it causes him a special power. I aim this role for Mos Patiparn (Pataweekarn) 'cause he hasn't never done the action-filled role before. At first, after he read the character info, he thought the role was similar to the older lakorn he played before but we insisted that this would be actions. And then, he read the storyline and finally agreed to play. As for the nang-ek, we picked Chompoo - Araya A.Hargate to play a sour & sexy daughter of a bank owner. Both of them have never starred along each other before. Chom has become more beautiful and grown-up now so her role will be more mature."

Source : http://www.matichon.co.th/khaosod/khaosod_...sect;ionid=0312

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
mos looks super hott and chompoo looks pretty
he a liitle short for her ahhahaah but they look uncomfortable around each other especially mos
but they look cute together

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Chompoo is 173cm tall and Mos is 175 cm....hahaha. But the producer of this lakorn said they needed it this way. Pra-ek is not meant to be tall but to be a tough guy.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
"Patrick" Having Fun with Hi-Tech Action
Khaosod : 8 Oct 2007

The little cutie boy "Patrick" Chanon Magaramanee loved it a lot when playing the Hi-Tech equipments in "Sang Dao Hang Hua Jai". He recited that "In Sang Dao Hang Hua Jai", I get to play with P'Mos - Patiparn and P'Chompoo - Araya. I played a son of the bank owner that was chased after because of the inheritance issue. The male protagonist helped me and then, I lived with the male and female protagonists that were chased after too. It's rather difficult for me in playing this role 'cause it's an action drama. There are several scenes that I'm in between the older stars' action scenes. I have my share of action scenes too. I've got Hi-Tech equipments to fight with the evil. It's very fun."

Source : http://www.matichon.co.th/khaosod/view_new...§ionid=0312
Translated by kate666
Thanks to clubchom.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
It's been said that this lakorn will be broadcasted this November!!!
Now Channel 7 is rerunning Mos's previous lakorn "Duay Rang Hang Ruk" every weekday so it's very possible that they've planned to show "Sang Dao Hang Hua Jai" very soon.

fanny

sarNie Adult
omg they're so cute together....i cant wait, but mos kinda look awkward in the picture. araya beautiful as always. i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
awww how cute but mos need to smile and araya pretty like always
i just notice, they are all the same poses lol