Saeng Dao Hang Hua Jai

onahc

sarNie Elites
she reminds me of the hunch back of notre dame, especially around the eyes. so does num. they both look like the hunch back quazimoto.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
yaaay. her hair actually fits her in this one! WOOT WOOT! im ganna have to wait til it comes in the video store =) rawwwwr! mos... lorrrr maaaaaak!

Ana

sarNie Adult
They should make Araya a fighter or something. I just find her character really boring :huh: and not match Mos. But I guess it has to do with Mos protecting her throughout :rolleyes: . She looks pretty though :D

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished watching episode 1 and Mos is so HOT!! Besides p'ek, there's a few more hotties also in this lakorn.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
just finished with episode 1...so far i like it
kinda confused though, is pai supposed to be a bad guy in here?...he seems nice and that pookong guy is hott but i find him suspicious.....along with one of the co-workers that kinda overheard that pookong dude talking on the phone.....

i love the songs that mos sings in here

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't bothered really watching it. Just skimmed through most of the episode. Ah... for some reason I'm not really feeling Mos & Chompoo as a pair.

But I love the song P'Mos sang. :wub:

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Pai, is so hot in this. I swear he needs to start being lead p'ek. he's so hot. I think he is good turned bad, or something. I mean he's Mos's friend, so I don't know.

I think the cop is the bad guy.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Why does Pai have to be the bad guy <_<

I'm confused with the story line already. I mean how did Mos get this abilities? Maybe I should go watch the esp 1 again.

Just have to mention, Pai is hot, hot, hot. Ahh how I wanna work with him.

Actually he makes a better looking couple with Araya than Mos. I don't really see the chemistry with Mos, but with Pai, oh yeah.

the end theme song sounds nice. anyone have it? :D

i haven't watched it, but just watch the end theme to see if araya really grew her hair back -- very nice. :)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
whhhoooO. all my hotties are in here! ahahahah =) mos and araya looks good together. ehh, sorry but i was never a fan of pai. he's... iono. haha i still couldnt' figure out how mos got his abilities. it sucks that araya barely knows him. aww. mos's song is realllllllllly nicee, i bet hes ganna have an album coming out after this movie. hahaah