Saeng Dao Hang Hua Jai

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
really, they are going to have a lakorn together, wonderful. thank for the news TubbyTinker

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read Phai Phatit is in here too. i wonder what role he will play. i hope Jib is in here too, i want to see them pair up again. anyone no more news please tell.

moilee

sarNie Adult
AMG...I'm so very glad that they changed Cee to Mos. I could scream now. I love Mos and like Araya. Now, this is another anticipate lakorn to look forward to. Cee was okay....but Mos was excellent. Thanks for the info. P.S...I would lose my mind..if this was Mos&Kob in "Sang Dao Hang Huajai" with daravdo...but Mos&Araya was fine too.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
no this is whre the confusion comes in cee and araya has the exact same name as this one but iono who play who....so very confusing

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
This is confirmed!! Mos, himself, mentioned it at an event last Saturday (Aug 4).
"A drama with Chompoo Araya at the end of this year. No confirmed title yet." (Credit : patiparn.com)

So...it's Sang Dao Hang Hua Jai ?

I love Mos. XDDDD

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, awesome! Hopefully, that slap/kiss debate is still going on so we can view it like 'oh hell yeah!' or 'oh hell no'.

I'm pretty sure Mos and Araya might do a collabo on a or some songs for the soundtrack to the lakorn? I hope so!

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
omg omg!! yes i have a feeling it's coming soon. :D can't wait to watch mos again + araya. love her! anyone know when it's going to air? or they're just planning to film soon?

i can't wait to watch this lakorn! however, i hope that araya's role won't be spoiled/bratty like the characters in most of her other lakorns...that's the only type of n'ek role that they seem to give her...i'm tired of seeing her portray that type of role...:(

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
anyone know when it's going to air? or they're just planning to film soon?
Mos mentioned in an event last week that the drama is scheduled for the end of this year.
And yes, they'll start filming it very soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so sad Phai play as the bad guy in here. In the la korn he and Mos doesn't get along. :lmao: