Sadut Ruk(Mana)

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow, bua's bf is such a total jerk/a**hole! he kind of remind me of mann from hua jai chocolate, aom's bf/fiance...not their appearance but their attitude...their both jerks lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh the sc looks great!..thanx for sharing kayla..im gonna be obess with this lakorn..love andrew/bua together..bua is lookin so pretty in here!..cant wait to watch epi 4 :w000t:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
No problemo, Tinah! You know I don't mind doing screencaps and etc when I enjoy a certain lakorn.

Ooooooooooh.........

Do you all think Andrew and Bua will have an R scene? I sure do hope so! I love R scenes! :w000t:

From the opening preview, I think they will sleep together. I'm an R scene freak! I love lakorns where n'ek and p'ek boom boom. It makes the characters more interesting to watch. :lol:

I agree! I love Andrew and Bua together. I've been a big fan of them since their first lakorn. They make a really good couple; two mix actors.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, just like the time Hua Jai Chocolate aired..you did all the summaries for us :D im glad to see you are finally back in the forum!..its been awhile since you drop by..

hmm a "r" scene"...it doesnt seem like they will have a rape scene cuz its not one of them kiss/slap type of lakorn..but i think they will have a willing scene though..yeh i think alot of us here enjoy watching "r" scenes :D its what keeps us hyped and excited..

yeh i think bua/andrew makes a cute on screen couple..out of all andrew's co star..bua goes right with him.. :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
*muah*--> Tinah

You're too sweet! I'm never too far away, so you have nothing to worry about. I just been busy with work so most of the time I'll come home stress out and don't feel like doing anything. But when I enjoy a certain lakorn, my butt will stay up waiting for the episode to air or do summary and screencaps. Yea, I went crazy over HJC. I even woke up early at 5 am just to catch the new episode before I went to work. :wacko:

Talking about R scene, my R scene doesn't necessary mean that it's a rape scene. It can either be rape or willing. I like them all! When the characters are willing, that makes it even sweetier. I just don't like lakorn where the p'ek and n'ek barely even touch, not even a peck. It's boring and lame.

But yea, I can't wait to see that scene between Andrew and Bua. Not sure how it's gonna happen, but it seems like a sweet one. :sweat:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes i can tell when you like a certain lakorn you'll be around more often.. :D is this like the first lakorn you enjoyed ever since HJC?..thats really long..it was last year..you was really quick with the sc and summaries of HJC..we can always count on you for that

oh yes there will be a willing scene..finally a willing a scene..latly theres been only "r" scene..either one is find by me..yeh it is boring just watching the nang ek/praek talking and staring at eachother with no touching or kissing whatsoever..

i feel sorry for andrew..he doesnt have friends or never fallen in love..its all cuz of his mom

Bou

sarNie Adult
sorry to butt in haha but im also glad kayla's back too damn gurl, u went missin ever since Hua Jai Chocolate, im realli realli glad you are back ahha...rmr chocolate fever back in the day?...damn that seemed like years ago lol... im really enjoyin this lakorn with andrew and bua too...i think andrew and bua look so kute together, i dunno they got the babyface especially bua. Andrew can most definitely act and Bua is just Beautiful...i cant say enough about these two i loved them ever since mussaya.....i cant wait until they have the willin scene lol....i wonder how n when itll happen haha....and i cant wait until they runaway together *would anyone no when that will be?* im pretty sure they are goin to have so many swt scenes together :D cant wait!

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla said:
No problemo, Tinah! You know I don't mind doing screencaps and etc when I enjoy a certain lakorn.

Ooooooooooh.........

Do you all think Andrew and Bua will have an R scene? I sure do hope so! I love R scenes! :w000t:

From the opening preview, I think they will sleep together. I'm an R scene freak! I love lakorns where n'ek and p'ek boom boom. It makes the characters more interesting to watch. :lol:

I agree! I love Andrew and Bua together. I've been a big fan of them since their first lakorn. They make a really good couple; two mix actors.
[post="159973"][/post]​
hahaha nice word using "BOOM BOOM" hahahaahaha nice!!! :loool: :loool: :lmao: :lmao:

i think that bua a andrew are perfect for each other B) :wub:

they are like romeo and julliet but hopefully it wont end like that...

moilee

sarNie Adult
You know...I was so looking to see this lakorn....it was so very dissapointed when I rented tape 2 to see. It wasn't like the old one that I saw with ch7. It's a good thing that I skipped tape 1 and went straight to tape 2...boring......it dealed with too many characters......well...maybe Andrew's next lakorn would be good...I hope.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope he has more lakorns..like for next year..he rarely has any..he only does like one every other year or something..you wont see him again for like a couple of years..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kayla said:

Ooooooooooh.........

[post="159973"][/post]​

:loool: :loool: :loool: ------> "BOOM" .. yeah in "R" scene does require lots of fight and stuggle :loool:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
It's okay, everyone has different taste and opinion when it comes to lakorn. I actually find the lakorn very interesting to watch. Afterall, it's only been 4 episodes and probably 9 more to come before it ends, so I'm sure the plot will starting moving along.

Anyhow, Bou! I've been good sweetie. I'm still around, lurking. No need to worry. I enjoy sarnworld very much so I won't go anywhere anytime soon. Thanks for keeping me in mind. :sweat:

I know, huh? It seems like only weeks ago HJC was out but it really has been one year. Dude, this year is moving by too fast! I feel like an old fart! I'll be around more often now since Aom has a lakorn out and there are many lakorns that I've been look forward to watch, like Tik & Cherry, Mos & Pim. B)

Well, back to Sadut Ruk. I'm not sure if they will run away or not. But judging by the storyline, how else will they be together if they don't run away? I give kudos to Andrew. He really is a great actor regarding what people has to say about him personally. He's a very hard worker and he most definitely deliver onscreen. I always give kudos to people who put their heart and soul to their craft, you can't knock that.

Sarn! I know you like the boom boom scene too girlfriend. Don't deny that you aren't an old pervert like me. :lmao:

PN06

sarNie Egg
Man, oh man...I shouldn't have read the synopsis...but I couldn't help it... :angry: ...and am going to be disappointed when
From the opening preview, I think they will sleep together. I'm an R scene freak! I love lakorns where n'ek and p'ek boom boom. It makes the characters more interesting to watch.
scene comes on :wavecry: :ph34r: .......Andrew why?!?!?! ahhhhhh...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i am a total andrew and bua fan...but gosh i'm so not digging the whole action/bad guys storyline...i so want to watch to see andrew and bua's characters interact and grow to love each other...but the whole action thing just drags...just my opinion...i haven't watched past episode 1...i so want to see what happens when they get up from the benches at the park...but i'm still kinda iffy on this one...we'll see...but in the meantime keep those short and sweet summaries coming...i'd like to know what's happening...thanks so much for all summaries so far! :D

gloria83

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is pretty cute..the recent episode..it didn't really show bua and andrew together at all...so andrew's mother is seeing bua's father?

natty

Chubs
yaso said:
i am a total andrew and bua fan...but gosh i'm so not digging the whole action/bad guys storyline...i so want to watch to see andrew and bua's characters interact and grow to love each other...but the whole action thing just drags...just my opinion...i haven't watched past episode 1...i so want to see what happens when they get up from the benches at the park...but i'm still kinda iffy on this one...we'll see...but in the meantime keep those short and sweet summaries coming...i'd like to know what's happening...thanks so much for all summaries so far! :D
[post="160902"][/post]​
i thought i was the only one who thought this lakorn isnt going anywhere.. the storyline just stand still.. it drags and too much talking..