Sadut Ruk(Mana)

calla

sarNie Adult
same here....episode 1 was really good to me but now i dont know.
but anyways....its andrew first time so just supporting him......ehhe.

natty

Chubs
i do like how he wont let people stand around and watch them during the street walking scene.. lol if it was other lakorns.. you'd see a circle of people standing around lol..

calla

sarNie Adult
this topic is so quiet.......anyone still watch this ?
well, i do.......ehhe, its kinda boring but i'm watching it anways. i love every scences with andrew and bua. :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn going to end soon and i still haven't watch most of the episodes yet.*crying*

tinah

sarNie Coma
hot scene of andrew/bua..he got so muscular

from thairath

'แอนดริว-บัว' ทุ่มเทเลิฟซีน เล่นมาราธอน 'เที่ยง วันยันเที่ยงคืน'

แหม บู๊ไล่ล่ากันมานาน ละคร “สะดุดรัก” ก็เลยเบรกด้วยฉากเลิฟซีนสยิวกิ้วของพระเอกนางเอก แอนดริว เกร็กสัน กับ บัวชมพู ฟอร์ด... อย่าพลาดเด็ดขาด เพราะรับรองว่า แอนดริวไม่เคยเล่นเลิฟซีนให้เห็นมากเท่านี้มาก่อน

โดยถึงตอนที่ กฤษฎ์ (แอนดริว) ถูกคนร้ายทำร้ายร่างกาย เพียงลดา (บัว) จึงพามาซ่อนตัวที่บ้านพักตากอากาศ และความใกล้ชิดก็เลยทำให้ทั้งสองตกเป็นของกันและกัน... ฉากนี้ถ่ายทำที่หมู่บ้านหรูในซอยลาซาล ก่อนถ่ายก็ต้องมีซ้อมกันก่อน ปรากฏว่าทั้งพระเอกนางเอกซึ่งผ่านงานละครมาตั้งหลายเรื่องแล้ว กลับไร้เดียงสาฉากเลิฟซีน เพราะอย่างมากก็มี แค่กอดจูบเล็กๆ ยิ่ง แอนดริว เนี่ยถือสานักหนา แต่ว่าละครเรื่องนี้ เป็นของตัวเอง ดังนั้นจึงทุ่มเทเต็มที่ จึงขอให้ทีมงานที่มีครอบครัวแล้วมาช่วยสอนวิธีกุ๊กกิ๊กกับสาว แหม “ส้มหล่น” ทีมงานได้ปล้ำนางเอกไปเลย เอ้า หลังจากสอนไปจนทุกกระบวนท่าแล้ว แอนดริว กับ บัว จึงเริ่มซ้อมแอ็กติ้งอย่างจริงจังจนจำแม่นแล้วก็เริ่มถ่ายจริง แต่พอถึงคราวเอาจริง แอนดริว ก็เกิดอาการเกร็งๆอีก จึงทำให้เทก จน แอนดริว ถึงกับระบายความอึดอัด “โอ๊ยยย ให้เล่นบู๊ซัก 10 ฉากยังง่ายกว่าซะอีก!” แต่ยังดีที่ บัว ไม่ค่อยเกร็งนัก จึงพอที่จะช่วย แอนดริว ได้เยอะ แต่กระนั้น ผกก. ก็ยังขอย้ายกล้องเก็บภาพหลายมุม ทำให้ทั้งคู่ต้องบรรเลงเลิฟซีนอีกหลายครั้ง กว่าจะเสร็จก็เล่นเอาเหนื่อย!...ก็แหม ทำไมจะไม่เหนื่อยล่ะ เพราะเล่นถ่ายกัน “เที่ยงวัน ยัน เที่ยงคืน” เลยนี่นา...ติดตามชมเลิฟซีน มาราธอนนี้ได้ในวันพฤหัสบดีนี้ ทางช่อง 3.

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
yah can someone please translate...i can't wait to see the scene...looks so sweet... bua and andrew are so cute together~

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
^ That scene was touching. Lots of pecks by Andrew and i'm glad Bua is cool with it. I thought they were going to sleep with each other...guess not. So much drama for Andrew in this lakorn. :(

Casper

sarNie Egg
wow the chemistry between bua and andrew is really great, i think no other actress could connect with andrew the way bua does, two thumbs up

Casper

sarNie Egg
my favourite part so far was the part where after andrew got bashed, he and bua were sitting on the couch and she kissed his hand...very touching and emotional.

navy

sarNie Adult
Just have a chance to see tape 1 this weekend (at my friend's home), and I think it is pretty good.

Don't know seems like lots of you don't like it. I will try to watch the whole set 'cause I love Andrew.

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
well...i just finish watching it today..i really like it..it's not that bad what....dont really like the ending though....

i kinda feel sorry for andrew coz the rating for his lakorn is not that high...

numfon

sarNie Adult
i know a lot of people aren't too fond of how Andrew dragged this lakon.. but i actually see why he did it. even though the story moved really slow..so many things happened; intense drama, action, romance, ect.. you really have to pay attention to the dialogue to 'feel' the drama. (i.e: the scenes between the p'ek and his mom) otherwise, you'd just keep fast fowarding, thinking that it's boring and pointless. that's what i did at first. >_< but when i rewatched it.. i realized that practically every word put in the script does matter to the lakon. in my opinion, the way he dragged it isn't pointless like Oak Toranee when the father and daughter kept missing each other and never met till the end... or Duay Rang Hang Ruk, and many others. i like how every character portrays an important part in the drama. i like the ending too.. at least it's realistic enough to me. lol

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
I really like this lakorn although it didn't get such a high rating i wish it was higher but i think it's good...especially since it's his first production...hope he continues his good job~ i like the ending it wasn't too bad...it was sad though~ love bua and andrew's acting skills...they have so much chemistry together...love it when he cries my god he just makes you feel his emotions~

navy

sarNie Adult
i know a lot of people aren't too fond of how Andrew dragged this lakon.. but i actually see why he did it. even though the story moved really slow..so many things happened; intense drama, action, romance, ect.. you really have to pay attention to the dialogue to 'feel' the drama. (i.e: the scenes between the p'ek and his mom) otherwise, you'd just keep fast fowarding, thinking that it's boring and pointless. that's what i did at first. >_< but when i rewatched it.. i realized that practically every word put in the script does matter to the lakon. in my opinion, the way he dragged it isn't pointless like Oak Toranee when the father and daughter kept missing each other and never met till the end... or Duay Rang Hang Ruk, and many others. i like how every character portrays an important part in the drama. i like the ending too.. at least it's realistic enough to me. lol
Great comments. I surely will see it myself. I love Andrew and I trust in him.