Sad ending Lakorns

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
The sad endding lakorn for me are : ruk nai roy kean" with tang and Nussaba and Koo kum with Pbird in it. I don't like sad endding lakorn but these two lakorn I love them, even in the end they live happy ever after but the story were so amazing. :( :(

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
yep! sooo KOO GUM! HAHA..how about Koo Gum II?? i mean..benz dies..but she's not the n'ek no more...well...umm..

does WAI RAI FRESHY count?? i mean Rew dies...

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Sah said:
I'd have to agree with everything everyone said. I'd just like to add one more:

Mung Gorn Diew Da w. Tang, Tae, Noos, Annitai: (omg, so depressing)

Oh yeah, didn't Dan die in Koo Gum 2, too? I didn't get to see it, but that's what I heard?
[post="90269"][/post]​

what? like lil_beckie said..dan didnt die..dunt worry..if he did...taht'd be too sad..haha..

.diane.

Media Fanatic
mongkorn sorn payack ....i watched it mainly for beam and tong and beam dies....dude like everyone died in that lakorn...

Na

sarNie Hatchling
i haven't seen beam and tong's new lakorn yet so since i just watched duay rang hang rak i think Ice was a sad part cause he was crazy at the end. does that count?

ice

sarNie Hatchling
lalalek said:
Don't forget Tawfun krup Mavin with Fluke and Aom Piyada.....That was sad!!! :wavecry:
[post="89149"][/post]​
Actually that had a happy ending. He ALMOST died but made it through his brain surgery and the two ended up together.

The ones i think are sad are...

-Koo Gum (Benz/Num or P. Bird/that girl)
-Song Row Nirundon (Ken/Aom)
-Leurd Kattiya (Tik/Aom)
-Meung Dala (Captain/Aom)

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I thought Oon Ai Ruk and Look Mai Lark See was sad when Jieb C. died, she was pregnant in both I also felt bad in Leh Pumerate since Pang died, Pong died, and Noos went crazy so the only one left was Pim.:wavecry:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well....my top three sadiest lakorns I'd watched are:

1-KooKarm with Bird&Kwan (I cried, cried, and cried)
2-RakNyRoyKaen with Taeng&Nosaba
3-KuRaaSiTong with Johny&Nosaba

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hima Tai Pra Jun.Film(pr'ek)died of brain tumor.The lakorn ended today haven't see it yet but its really sad.I feel sad for Pat(n'ek) :(.I am going to love this lakorn 4ever.So emotional.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
.diane. said:
mongkorn sorn payack ....i watched it mainly for beam and tong and beam dies....dude like everyone died in that lakorn...
[post="151397"][/post]​

OH MY GOD I CRIED LIKE CRAZY!!!! I DIDN'T EXPECT MY BEAM TO DIE!!!!
well, this lakorn was sad but it got on my nerves even if beam was in it...well, it got on my nerves especially cause beam was in it cause I was kinda hoping for it to be god...it was good but dragging and beam was an ass...
I cried cause I just don't like associating beam with death..even in lakorns...
and yeah, like everyone dies up in there...so sad she wouldn't take bogie...I guess the only part where I was really really sad was when she didn't take bogie...i hate how one has to realize and accept that one's love doesn't love one... :wavecry:

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet cuz I didn't go a read too much into the past posts of the members but Song RaO Nirundon with AOM P. and KEN T. was such a TEAR JERKER that I was crying in front of my computer and it totally made me look like i was some psychotic person. ha ha ha but yea, that was a sad lakorn where both n'ek and p'ek died at the end. Hope I didn't spoil that for anyone who hasn't d/loaded and watched it. he he

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
POOT RUK NA MO WAS A VERY SAD ENDING FOR DAN AND BENZ BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T BE TOGETHER BECAUSE HE WAS A GHOST ALREADY AND THEY HAVE TO BE SOMEONE ELSE WHICH TEARS THEM APART

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
for me it would have to be Pat and Film even though they weren the p'ek or n'ek, it was so sad when Film died. Leh Pummerate was also sad cuz Pong end up dying at the end and Pim was the only one alive!!!!! such a sad ending.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Fogot... Also Song Rao Nirandon where both of them died :( .

koogum - Num & Benz
luerd kattiya - Tik & Aom

hm... can't think of anymore, but I'm sure there's more.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
I swear, I cried too much watching "Ayarak". Usually I can hold my tears when I watch a sad lakorn but this one, shoot. I couldn't hold it. Even my mom was crying herself lol.

Let's see...I think PanTaiNoraSing was sad also. Aom was pregnant, running all the way to Tui but found that she was too late. He was executed. (I watched this 3 years ago and I can't remember why he had to be executed. Anyone remember?)

Another one I like that was sad was Mae Ai Sa-Eun. It was a sad and depressing lakorn. I felt so sad, not for Noon, but for her dad who wanted his daughter to come home normal. The whole damn lakorn was depressing!

And let's see...Well, Song Rao NiRundorn was sad, but it wasn't sad enough for me to cry. I felt more pity for her than that sad feeling to cry for her.

I can't think of any other lakorns that made me cry!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Waa!! So many sad lakorns T_T Makes me wanna cry.. geesh!

I hated Luad Kattiya and Hima Tai Pra Jun, they were to upsetting and sad... both lakorns touched my heart especially Hima Tai Pra Jun why did Film have to die.. Pat and his love was so touching and powerful.. My Poor Pat T_T

I hated Aom in Luad Kattiya.. I just did she was evil and mean.. she did not care about the person she truly loved! I never forgave her in this lakorn.. that's why I hate it but I love the beginning until Tik finds out she is a princess then everything is ruined.. I loved Tik so much in lakorn.. he loved Aom so much more than anything T_T *tears*

I remember these are the only sad lakorns I die where praek or nang'ek dies.. I watched Koo Kum Num and Benz version but it was too long and boring for me, it dragged but I finished part 2 and No Dan didn't die.. I was so happy coz when the lakorn aired many people said Dan was gonna die which did not happen which was good.. hehe. Donut and Dan had a happy ending and life.

Oh mann.. Mamia wasn't a lakorn but a mini-series I love that series Num and Kob were so young and cute togther! I hate Num in that lakorn he is such a "mama's boy" mann.. I hate all those lakorns that praek is a mama's boy so annoying, gay and stupid.. no offense. I never forgave Num in this series either! Kob was such a sweet, innocent, kind girl he ruined her life.. she love him so much more than anyone else or anything... this lakorn makes me cry so much.

I feel sad of Aom most of her lakorns do have bad or sad endings.. they should give her lakorns more happy endings.. hehe.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
the first one that pops in my head is Leud Kattiya man that was soooo sad i was ballin! wen tik was executed =[ and in Hima Tai Pra Jun man Film and Pat made the CUTEST couple of the three and they showed the most chemistry!!!! ugh and it was sooo sad how he died! i thought that he was goin to live longer since their flowers blossmed so much that day i thought that meant a good sign! and he ended up dieing i was like NO!

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
ok i think i got wun (lerd hong starting bee namthip and pong } at the end where the police shot the nang rai alot of times and she had to go to the hospital she didnt die though she recoverd from the shoothing

and another wun i cant think of another lakorn lol