Sad ending Lakorns

Joecy66

sarNie Egg
calla said:
i don't think captain die in this one......well, pin though that he dead but he actually come back. remember the scene that they hug eachother at the end ? :D
ok, agree :D
better

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
not sure if this was posted yet but i forgot the title the na'ek and pra'ek is Chakrit and Marsha where she sleeps on the bed and goes into Chakrits world...they both died! it was sad... :wavecry:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
not sure if this was posted yet but i forgot the title the na'ek and pra'ek is Chakrit and Marsha where she sleeps on the bed and goes into Chakrits world...they both died! it was sad... :wavecry:
[post="89500"][/post]​
Yeah someone had mentioned this... it's called Buang Banjatorn? it was still a good movie..they did got married and loved each other heheeh

Oil

sarNie Egg
the saddest lakorn i'v ever watch would have to be mae ey sa eun with noon and vee and another that made me cried alot was mae nak with namfon and i don't know what the p'ek name is

what about Mueng Dala (with Captain and Aom)...Aom dies because her car blew up...the enemies set the trap for her dad and she was in the wrong car or something...really sad lakorn...i cried while watching it...:(

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat dat lakorn call staring OFF and Jonny's wife?? About he having 7 daughter ?? OMGG i was in tear for like 3 hrs .. tear was rolling down while i was rewinding the next tape too !! Both girls dat Off love die and his daughter "HONG" have the sadiest story :wavecry:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually like lakorns where pra aek or nang aek dies...Well it depends if the lakorn is good or not also...But anyways...If they make someone die in the lakorn it will good because usually every lakorn the pra aek and nang aek would always end up with each other...Which is typical Thai lakorn...But if they make someone die then it would be good..! lol...Makes it interesting...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know the Thai title for this movie cause hmong dubbed it but it's a really old movie...probably in the early 90's....anyways......

the lady is NEETRA (however you spell it..) or Nee for short and she was in love with this one guy named SAIYUN cause they went to school together....anyways...her mom and dad told her that she was already in an arranged marriage since birth and she shouldn't be talking with other people. NEETRA didn't like that but she's all "listen to parents" type of girl so she thought about it and agreed to the marriage but told her parents to post-pone it for 5 years....due to school....and her parents agree....then, her SAIYUN gets a job somewhere and he leaves her (he doesn't know about the her arranged marriage).....he comes back and she tells him and he gets really angry but she promises him to wait for her cause she'll only marry the guy for 3 years....after 3 years, she'll come back and marry him and love him again......

JOY RINALEE is also in this lakorn.....and the Saiyun guy hangs around her during the 3 years and she falls in love with him...but he still loves Neetra....

anyways....3 years later, Neetra keeps her promise and comes back to Saiyun and they live happily together...but Neetra learns that Saiyun liked Joy Rinalee too...so...being so heartbroken.....she poisoned herself while Saiyun went to the store.....he came home, found her dead with a letter....

he carried her out to this one rock and laid her down and slept next to her....and then he got sick and died too.....

anyone know this story?? i really wanna know the name of it....the n'ek and the pra'ek...i really wanna know....if anyone knows...please tell!!!

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
beamie said:
I don't know the Thai title for this movie cause hmong dubbed it but it's a really old movie...probably in the early 90's....anyways......

the lady is NEETRA (however you spell it..) or Nee for short and she was in love with this one guy named SAIYUN cause they went to school together....anyways...her mom and dad told her that she was already in an arranged marriage since birth and she shouldn't be talking with other people. NEETRA didn't like that but she's all "listen to parents" type of girl so she thought about it and agreed to the marriage but told her parents to post-pone it for 5 years....due to school....and her parents agree....then, her SAIYUN gets a job somewhere and he leaves her (he doesn't know about the her arranged marriage).....he comes back and she tells him and he gets really angry but she promises him to wait for her cause she'll only marry the guy for 3 years....after 3 years, she'll come back and marry him and love him again......

JOY RINALEE is also in this lakorn.....and the Saiyun guy hangs around her during the 3 years and she falls in love with him...but he still loves Neetra....

anyways....3 years later, Neetra keeps her promise and comes back to Saiyun and they live happily together...but Neetra learns that Saiyun liked Joy Rinalee too...so...being so heartbroken.....she poisoned herself while Saiyun went to the store.....he came home, found her dead with a letter....

he carried her out to this one rock and laid her down and slept next to her....and then he got sick and died too.....

anyone know this story?? i really wanna know the name of it....the n'ek and the pra'ek...i really wanna know....if anyone knows...please tell!!!
[post="89671"][/post]​
the lakorn is named appropriately "Nitra-Saiyun" and teh p'ek n'ek was oh waroot worratum and warinda (something like that). joy rinlanee wasn't it here it was joy sirilak.

sambvang

sarNie Egg
WOW! I didn't realize there were so many sad endings to Thai lakorns but I agreed w/ThanamasFanclub. It makes the lakorn better and memorable, especially if it has a good storyline too.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
wat dat lakorn call staring OFF and Jonny's wife?? About he having 7 daughter ?? OMGG i was in tear for like 3 hrs .. tear was rolling down while i was rewinding the next tape too !! Both girls dat Off love die and his daughter "HONG" have the sadiest story :wavecry:
[post="89554"][/post]​
Dung Dok Mey right or something like that. All those family dramas are always sad.

Sah

sarNie Elites
I'd have to agree with everything everyone said. I'd just like to add one more:

Mung Gorn Diew Da w. Tang, Tae, Noos, Annitai: (omg, so depressing)

Oh yeah, didn't Dan die in Koo Gum 2, too? I didn't get to see it, but that's what I heard?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I love those lakorns where n'ek or pr'ek dies....it makes me feel said for days....Koo Kum with Kwan and Bird...omg I remember when I watched it...my mom,my sis, and me...we were bawling our eyes out...my dad was like oh God the whole family's crying...lol...he doesn't watch lakorns. And yes Kep Pan Din...the ending was sad...but Maung Dala...that lakorn bored me so I didn't find it sad at the end...Raknakara...I wasn't into that lakorn cuz not really an Aum fan during the time that I watched it...but had nothing to do...sat there and it was near the ending and couldn't help myself...I kept crying...made me an Aum/Noon fan rewatched it...and the one with Off,Jariya, and Jintara...it was so sad...just when you thought it was gonna be happy...someone dies again...oh yeah Tik Kanyarath's lakorn Karakade was sad too no one dies but it was just sad...and that lakorn Ging Phai with Monrudee and Likit where's she's a slave and had a child but had to give it to the first wife...that lakorn was so sad...Ayarak..basically copied the storyline in bits from that lakorn...lol....but Ging Phai was much sadder cuz the daughter was a total brat who kept making her mom get beaten...

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
and that lakorn Ging Phai with Monrudee and Likit where's she's a slave and had a child but had to give it to the first wife...that lakorn was so sad
[post="90625"][/post]​

Ging Phai :blink: I'll probably missed that one... But I saw the one that they played together as well called "Nang Tass" funny, it has the same storyline like the one you mentioned "Ging Phai"

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Khatiya said:
Ging Phai :blink: I'll probably missed that one... But I saw the one that they played together as well called "Nang Tass" funny, it has the same storyline like the one you mentioned "Ging Phai"
[post="90637"][/post]​
I'm not sure on the title but @ Siamvdo it says Ging Phai so that's what I assumed it was...unless Likit did another period lakorn.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I didn't see the Likit movie but there was a lakorn called Ging Pai with Noon in it and the story wasn't anything like that. There could be 2 different stories out there both called that I guess.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
jeanie said:
I didn't see the Likit movie but there was a lakorn called Ging Pai with Noon in it and the story wasn't anything like that. There could be 2 different stories out there both called that I guess.
[post="90658"][/post]​

U're probably right cuz I just saw the pics and read it and it said "Ging Phai" but yeah the names aren't Monruedee Yamaipha it's someone else...lol...so he did two period lakorn...I didn't know that...I thought he only had that one with Monrudee...so yes it's not Ging Phai...must be Nang Tas "Slave Girl" makes more sense.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Sah said:
I'd have to agree with everything everyone said. I'd just like to add one more:

Mung Gorn Diew Da w. Tang, Tae, Noos, Annitai: (omg, so depressing)

Oh yeah, didn't Dan die in Koo Gum 2, too? I didn't get to see it, but that's what I heard?
[post="90269"][/post]​
dan didn't die in this version...this version was a happy ending...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
mae ei sa ern.....with noon and vee was really sad for me.....i cried alot through out the lakron.....it just sad.....