Run Nok Bon Plai Mai(TV Scene)

SuSy123

sarNie Egg
i think donut looks younger than yard. they should switch their roles. donut looks cute as the spoiled brat.

donut does look younger than yard.... but i think yard match her role...so yard is gonna be pregnant in this lakorn? on the opening credit.. her tummy was huge!

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched Esp 1. twice yesterday. I love it already.

Nott is cute like always. His acting has gotten so much better now.

Donut, what can I say, she rocks. I love how she can be serious yet still childlish in the drama.

Yard, umm I don't know, since it's only 1st esp. She's a "b i t c h"

I love how Donut is so mean to Nott, but at the same time always pulls back cause she knows she wrong. I love the part where she was asking Nott for money, he's all like yeah i have it, but not with me.

Dang the doctor is hot. I wanna see more of that. I think the doctor is gonna get with Yard, but donut and the doctor will like each other first.

Ahh I can't wait for the next esp.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wow heheh I have to see this one cause Donuttttttt is in it I think she's so cute hehehehe and Nott aww a cutie as always what can I say .. gosh LOL

tang071

sarNie Elites
i havent watched it but i watched the opening credits. this lakorn seems to dramatic for me i dunno. looks like nott likes donut but then he starts hanging out with yard. there was this one scene where yard was all over him and he was crying. god i hope he didnt get her pregnant. that would be soo messed up.

also, someone should pin this topic up.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep Yard is gonna be pregnant like Ann in "Oum Ruk" and its probaly with this guy

i want yard to get with the doctor but from the summary he isnt.. :( him and donut is close friends..

edit: can someone please upload the opening credit..i really want to see it..
i dont want to watch the whole epi..im going to wait til the tape comes out next week

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx iamnowhere!!

yep its dramatic..

that guy will leave yard too..so she probaly has to raise the kid on her own and with donut by her side

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
the Dr is very cute!!!! And so is Donut!! Ahh really love her but Yard...I dunno her acting is kind of confusing to me...she's like to slow...well don't hate her yet ... dunno i'm confuse myself... maybe she sometime act cute or it is just me ... -__-

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ooohhh.... that nott.. you guys talking about... i don't think he's cute at all.. :(

i WISH it WAS the one on the righT!! ~> KEN<~ :)

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
you know...they actually match to play as sisters...aniwaise..glad to see donut again...and thanks for all the news...

calla

sarNie Adult
i haven't watch this yet.....i'm not planning too. i can't stand seeing my girl being such a out of control girl......lolz

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
thanks tinah,

I was wondering why there hasn't been any new esp up yet.

I'm going crazy for donut and nutt. hotties.

I love the grades checking part.

How he was like go get mom, then dad, and donut was like wait, you should get your uncle and aunt too.

Hahaha, I started to laugh.

So I guess Nutt already liked Donut. They both did bad in their english classes, I can see them both studying together. Hey wait, I got my MA in English, I should move to Thailand and teach them both hahahaha.

calla

sarNie Adult
jekki2chipo

its only has 2 episodes so far....because it was just started to air last week the 28th. :)
episode 3 just aired earlier today. :)