Run Nok Bon Plai Mai(TV Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey u guys they finally had the opening ceremony :w000t: finally get to see donut back on screen..i didnt know yard was in this lakorn too..more lakorn of yard to see..lol..but yeh nott looks cute.. :) i wasnt too fond of him..maybe its the voice..but i got over it..anyway yard is playing as donut's little sister..this is the first time shes going to be bad

credit to roots
http://www.uploading.com/en/?get=2LNBJXAJ

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Finally, Donut and Nott back on screen.

I miss Donut. I can't wait for this lakorn.

Yard, haha,playing the n'rai, that is natural isn't it. Oh well I'm not hating.

Can't wait for this lakorn.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the opening ceremony, Tinah. I'm glad to see Yardthip in more lakorns. She is beautiful and talented!! I can't imagine her as the nang'rai, though. That's weird, but I know she will be good at what she does. Nott is great...I love him in Bodyguard Diet Diew with Cherry, Vicki, and Rawich. He's good-looking and talented as well.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I would like to see Yardthip as the nang'ek because she is more beautiful than Donut!! I hope she is the main focus...LOL.

calla

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
I would like to see Yardthip as the nang'ek because she is more beautiful than Donut!! I hope she is the main focus...LOL.
[post="138658"][/post]​

true that she's preetier than Donut..........but lucky that Yard is not pair up with Nott....i really dislike the guy....awww i think he's ugly. :ph34r:

and yeah.....i have a feeling that yard is the main focus too. Donut just being there as Yard's sister.......hehehe.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
calla said:
true that she's preetier than Donut..........but lucky that Yard is not pair up with Nott....i really dislike the guy....awww i think he's ugly. :ph34r:

and yeah.....i have a feeling that yard is the main focus too. Donut just being there as Yard's sister.......hehehe.
[post="148659"][/post]​
Nott is adorable and talented if you ask me. I like his cute dimples. His lakorns are interesting...like Nang Show with Ann, Bodyguard Diet Diew with Cherry and the one he was in with Chakrit and Janie.

Anyhow, I'm wondering who will Yardthip be paired up with? Hopefully it's someone we all like....

meenia

sarNie Adult
wow... i can't wait.. I'm downloading to see the opening... I hope it's a good storyline.. I really like yard, donut... and nott... too bad yard is playing the bad girl.. should just make her the second ne'ek or something.... but why the n'rai...but it's okay.. just give us something worth watching... So i can't wait.. thanks for sharing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats good yard is playing the bad girl..i want to see how well she can portray that role..and its something new..the director said she thinks yard has the ability to act in different roles like benz..so cant wait!..she probaly is the main focus..i think donut is just gonna be there to be there

kitkat

sarNie Elites
it has been a while to see donut coming back... i don't really want her comeback to industry seriously.. i mean she better sticks to stage acting where she was busy doing at college or whatsoever... i mean she's sweet but her looks don't have any special meaning of being n'ke. =/

i never like all of her lakorns. T_T;;

calla

sarNie Adult
its ok.....although yard is bad in this one.....but don't forget that she's back as n'ek in "Sood Ruk Sood Duang Jai"

lolz....i don't know why some people dislike yard, when i see nothing is wrong with her. i know everyone has their own taste.....but umm, since i like her alot...so i might don't wanna read some bad comments about her at all. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want to see some pix..lol..this lakorn has been offly quiet..actually all the lakorn nowadays is quiet..they wont show any clips or pic of it until the lakorn is about to be on air

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey kimberly said she saw on Sesan bunterng that Yard is gonna be pregnant throughout the whole lakorn..and from the part she saw it Yard is already 8 months pregnant..looks like "oum ruk" fever..lol..but yeh this is gonna be a big role for yard..i cant wait..hope to see it soon..its been awhile already..and havent seen Donut in so long..

moilee

sarNie Adult
Can someone tell me who's Knott? I saw little news about this lakorn...but it didn't show the pr'eng. I know that Donut plays the n'eng and Yard plays the bad and spoil n'rai. It should be very interested to see them in this lakorn.