Run Nok Bon Plai Mai(TV Scene)

calla

sarNie Adult
yea, because they are not gonna air both of yard's lakorn at the same time.
because "sood ruk sood duang jai" is airing pretty soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was hoping to see it this year though :( so is "sood ruk sood duang jai" and the other next set of lakorn gonna be ending the year?
i wonder what else is airing

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is gonna air in the next set of lakorn!
credit to tvadmin

นำแสดงโดย น้อต วรฤทธิ์ เฟื่องอารมณ์, หยาดทิพย์ ราชปาล และ โดนัท มนัสนันท์ พันเลิศวงศ์สกุล ที่ครั้งนี้สาวหยาดมารับบทร้าย
สุดขั้วเป็นครั้งแรก ร่วมด้วย ป๊อก โฆษวิส, โฬม เอ็มไทยแลนด์, อิม อชิตะ
เรื่องสุดท้าย เรื่องเจ้าหญิงของทาน

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow! this is yard first lakorn to be bad huh!! so Donut is the nang ake here?? Nott is not that bad, but yeah his voice kinda annoy me somehow i get over it as well.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks for the preview...from what i could make out i don't think yardtip is the n'rai...i think she is just the "trouble maker," the young sister perhaps who's kind of lost her way and mixed up her priorities...i'm guessing donut is the older sister who tries to save her...i guess the guy doesn't really have a big role...guess it's not too much about donut and nott's romance...more on yardtip...and her "finding her way"...maybe...sounds like an after school special...

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
love to see yard finally in this kind of role because I think this is like a test to see if she can really act...I can't wait to see this lakorn..wow it seems like channel 3 is pulling out the drama lakorn for prime time lately.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
it is a surprise for me cuz i still remeber yard when she played in this lakorn with ken (i malek)she was dark. now she is so much lighter. Is it that they made her darker in the lakorn to make it realistic? i think people can become lighter or darker nowadays.