Ruk Ter Took Wun

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The la korn is getting sad now. Aom is blind. Ken is sick. This is too sad. Episode 11 makes me cried. I hope there will be more sweet love scenes of them. I wonder if they will died in here. I Hope not. But i have a feeling one or both of them will died.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Go is still after Aom!!!!! I hate him and meiji in this lakorn right now. I totally thought Rose gave up on Ken, man was i fooled. Now Aom left Ken's home and him, all because of Rose's conniving plan. Aom might even accept Go's proposal!!! I hope this happens before Ken and Aom make up in the previews. And are they ever going to explain Ken's condition??? He better not die!! Oh Aom's aunt and uncle are going to die. Good riddence to them. I hope Go's mom will get punished for what she's done, otherwise i will be pissed.

Hey i have a question...maybe someone who have seen this week's episodes can answer my question: Did Aom and Ken sleep together????

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aom and Ken... sleep together? Woooo. I wanna know too. Would someone mind answering? I'm so slow,man. I totally have to rent this when I have the time,but from reading the description this lakorn will be pissing me off a bit with go, meji, and the rose person.*sigh*.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
anyone willing to upload ep. for this week!!?? please?? lol...im like sitting on the edge of my seat :eek:

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
can someone tell me why Aom is blind. I was watching and Aom was just fine thena sec later she is blind? Also what kind of disease does Ken have?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Aom was attacked by Go's mom and that guy that is working for her...she was hit in the head and that is why she is blind...as for Ken's condition or disease...I'm racking my nursing brain and trying to figure out what is wrong with him...even in the lakorn the doctors don't know what the friggin hell is wrong with him...they just know that he gets fainting spells a lot...but I've been noticing that he only gets them when he's stressed out or worried about something...so I'm thinking it might be a neurological problem he's having...don't know yet...and it's really really really really REALLY REALLY REALLY BUGGING THE HELL OUT OF ME.... :blink: :wacko: :angry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh my, its so sad!..i felt so sorry for Aom when she found out shes blind. the background song makes it even more sadder

i hate her uncle/aunty.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
It's kind of awkard of having Seenoom Chernyim's role as her uncle when in Bangrak Soi 9, he's her father. This lakorn made my mother despise him now lol

NiTha

sarNie Adult
It's ending next week!!!! I guess that's a good thing but i'm hoping and praying that it will be a good ending!!!

Oh thanks ONLYU for clarifying that they totally slept together. LOL!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile

Here's a preview of next weeks episode I think. I did not get to watch this week epsiode yet and unsure if its this week or next episode. But it look so sad. I hope Ken does not die.

tinah

sarNie Coma
huh..Aom/Ken slept together?..this is probaly like the first willing that hasnt happen in long while.

but aww.. i really hope Ken wont die. why are they trying to do to us?..

thanks lynn

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Awww noo!! Yah this will be in next weeks episode. The screen caps were in the previews but they didn't show the part where he fainted.