sarNie Adult
aww Tik just played as a blind man now Aom is too.. :wub:

but damit!!..dont tell me i need to grab another box of tissue
lolz.....Tinah, i guess u will.
i just so love the tittle......RUK TUR TOOK WUN......omg, :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
so much sad dramas this year. :huh:

yeh the title of their 1st and 2nd lakorn is really sweet. I didnt think it would be sad too

puppylov

sarNie Adult
sad lakorn makes it more interesting and memorable. It leaves an impact. Although, fans dun like it that much, but in reality everyhing is not perfect. I think the storyline is great and i believe the main guy won't die, but is blind. There will be a lot or romance. It's very romantic if it follows the song and thr Korean drama typ cuz the storyline itself is already romantic. If it follows the liguid as being the cause of the n'ek's blindness then it is exactly like the Koran mv by Kiss. In Inca's mv, the n'ek is blind by an accident that they both were in.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think the stryline is not lame. Plus, thery hav to focus on other things cuz this is a lakorn with many part. They probably put the basic stuffs from the mv cuz u kno they have to elaborate. The Korean mv is sad and i think it's good. I dun see anything lame about it. How is it lame? Giving up something for your lover is really sweet.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Sorry if they're smart enough to perform eye transplants, then why aren't they smart enough to donate one of his eyes, not both???? duh!!!!!!!!!! At least now they can both see through one eye in that way.

So that means that they're going to have other storylines beside the Korean knock off, which is sort of going to be like "Song Rao Nirundon" again??? Man that lakorn was lame also!!!!!! arrrrrrrrrghhhhhh I'm so disappointed right now. :angry: :angry:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Sorry if they're smart enough to perform eye transplants, then why aren't they smart enough to donate one of his eyes, not both???? duh!!!!!!!!!! At least now they can both see through one eye in that way.

:lol: girl you got me on this one!!!! :lol:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile

So that means that they're going to have other storylines beside the Korean knock off, which is sort of going to be like "Song Rao Nirundon" again??? Man that lakorn was lame also!!!!!! arrrrrrrrrghhhhhh I'm so disappointed right now. :angry: :angry:
:lmao: thats funny and true, but i suppose if the other person doesnt have eyes, that would force the person with eyes to take care of the donor because of guilt and...love? i dunno.

tinah

sarNie Coma
OMG!!! Not the storyline to " because i'm a girl" video!!!!!! HOW GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me you're lying!!!!
Okay I hate that video soooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!! It's not sweet!!! It's freaking retarded!!! I'm not watching it.... I don't care how much I love Ken..... storyline sucks!!!!! I hope it's not true and it's just a rumor!!!

Sorry to vent out my frustration, but arrrrrrghhhh stupid korean storyline arrrrrhhhhhhhhhhggggg

just in case no one has seen the korean Music video yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc11JCub3EM arrrrrghhhh GAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohh!!..i remember seeing that mv!!..my friend sent me it awhile back..no wonder the title look familar

dang it was really sad. I really liked the song

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang KISS music video is so cute, so sweet and very sad,the ending is very sad. the song is good.i remember i saw this music video before and i cried with it and this time i watch it again and i still cried again. dang Korean people always can make such sweet and sad story to their music vdo and dramas. i cried easily with sad/sweet story too. i think it's sweet and romantic when someone give up their life to protect the person they love or give their heart, eyes to the person they love. it's not lame to me. it's romantic. but the ending should show he know it's her that he's talking to not just show him walk away like that. should show she take care of him. Aom & Ken la korn will be romantic and very sad if it turn out like the music video. for me, it's more sad and romantic when one person risk their life to save the other person's lives and died. like take the bullet or knife for the person they love or one person turns blind at the end so the person they love can see again. when both people died it's not that romantic or sad to me. like Tree of Heaven was a very sad and romantic to me. he gave her his heart so she can live. that's romantic to me and she continue to live her life. just because someone you love died you don't have to died too. because the person you love won't want to see you died either. the guy in this music vdo is the guy that play in Stairway to Heaven as the brother that like nang aek and died..isn't it? he doesn't look good in the drama but he look good in the music vdo because of his short hair cut make him look good in the music vdo.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ yeah!! that MV by KISS was sooooo unsatisfying..

hopefully this one has a good ending..I'm still sad about Song Rao..

lamour01

sarNie Egg
If this lakorn follows KISS's MV, that would be so sweet. I just hope they will have a different ending. I want Aom and Ken to end up together because that will make their love more meaningful. Thai lakorns should start to be more romantic because the p'ek abuses the n'ek a lot. The kiss/slap scenes are ok, even though they are sexual harrasment, because because it's the movies but rape is a whole different issue. Rape scenes have got to go because that is disrespecting women. A man that is able to rape a woman does not love her and that's the number one thing that I hate about Thai lakorns; they believe that rape is love. I mean when the "bad" guy rapes the n'ek, it's rape but when the p'ek rapes the n'ek it's love, which is just wrong because rape is never love. And the p'ek needs to stop yelling at the n'ek all the time. Whenever he's mad or jealous, he always yells at her. He should try talking to her instead of always yelling at her. Tsk tsk.

Hahaha, I definitely went off of a tangent there. But I hope Aom and Ken end up together at the end because they just have to since they didn't in their last lakorn. And I hope they have a lot of cute scenes, which they barely had in Song Row. But I'm definitely looking forward to this lakorn though b/c it's going to be really sweet and sad and because Aom and Ken make such a cute couple.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
<<Thai lakorns should start to be more romantic because the p'ek abuses the n'ek a lot. The kiss/slap scenes are ok, even though they are sexual harrasment, because because it's the movies but rape is a whole different issue. Rape scenes have got to go because that is disrespecting women. A man that is able to rape a woman does not love her and that's the number one thing that I hate about Thai lakorns; they believe that rape is love. I mean when the "bad" guy rapes the n'ek, it's rape but when the p'ek rapes the n'ek it's love, which is just wrong because rape is never love. And the p'ek needs to stop yelling at the n'ek all the time. Whenever he's mad or jealous, he always yells at her. He should try talking to her instead of always yelling at her. Tsk tsk. >>
i totally agree with you lamour01. i think Thai la korn should stop with the rape scenes too because it's not even a show of love. it's more of abusive and wanting to win over the girl so he use force to have sex with her. it's stupid. i don't watch a lot of Korean movies but i think they don't have a rape scenes which is a good thing because rape is not love. it can give people wrong idea that rape is o.k. if you love that person and it's a way of showing love but it's not. Korean movies are more sweet and romantic and sad. Thai la korns are too much yelling, arguing between the main actor and actress. they need to soften their la korn and scenes of the main actor and actress.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
The difference with between Korean dramas and thai lakorns is more diaglogues and interactions within the leading characters.... I've only seen one Korean drama and yes it was soooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!! But I think that's what thai lakorns lack the most.... dialogues and interactions........ they really don't need the "r" scenes as long as the main characters are actually the main focus of the lakorn. And korean dramas aren't that great either.... sometimes... i just wish that they would make it more simple.... I don't understand why does one of the leading character have to die in order to be love and romantic??? Life isn't suppose to be simple, but it isn't suppose that complicated either....

As for Ken and Aom's lakorn, I just hope they change the storyline completely....... this is a big disappointment.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , they should stop with the "R" scene and just "willingly" :wub: im sure the viewer will understand + it more romantic dat way ..look at LNJ ^_^

onahc

sarNie Elites
OMG, I do not want to see this lakon. I thought the korean video where that guy gave his eyes to that girl was so tacky and unrealistic. I did not feel it was sad one bit but stupid because he should have gave her only one eye and kept one for himself so they can see each other. Lame haha

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
OMG, I do not want to see this lakon. I thought the korean video where that guy gave his eyes to that girl was so tacky and unrealistic. I did not feel it was sad one bit but stupid because he should have gave her only one eye and kept one for himself so they can see each other. Lame haha
Hear, hear!!!! amen to that!!!

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I never saw the video, but it sound stupied to me too. <_<
But, still want to see aom/ken again.