Ruk Ter Took Wun

tinah

sarNie Coma
opening ceremony!..

Aom looks good with alot of her co star..hehe and also ken..

ken is lookin' might handsome!!..and Aom is so pretty! i love the long hair on her. Her shirt color really stands out..lol

thanx to minnuie/king @ APC and phiyda.com

i see Go and i think meji?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the pixs tinah. Aom and Ken look very cute together. i can't wait to see this la korn. i hope it's a happy ending this time.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
AWWWWW Ken such a hottie!!! God I miss him.... I'm like rewatching all his old lakorn right now. Need him back soon!!!!!!!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Let's hope they don't die in this one..... arrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Aom is so pretty and cute and Ken is so hot. They are so cute together. Hopefully this time its a happy ending.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i was reading from pantip board. someone said Aom talk about her role in the la korn that she will turn blind and she's not the only one ,so i guess Ken will probably turn blind too. Aom is a hair stylist and Ken is a photographer in the la korn. someone said this la korn got their story from Inca music video that was play by Ananda and Fang. because in this music vdo pra aek is a photographer and nang aek is a hair stylist, they met and fell in love. then one day nang aek went into pra aek pictures lab room and accidentally got the film liquid on her face and she became blind so pra aek gave his eyes to nang aek and he became blind instead. if it really is like the music video then it will be very sad. another sad la korn of Aom and Ken again. but i hope they won't died. just pra aek blind at the end and nang aek take care of him. why lately la korn like for pra aek to be blind. i guess makes it sad and romantic. remind me of Korean dramas again. well i can't wait to see this la korn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh no!!!!...not another sad lakorn of them :eek: why they have to do this to us again..

but it does sound really interesting.

thanx for the update teedee!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! Not the storyline to " because i'm a girl" video!!!!!! HOW GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me you're lying!!!!
Okay I hate that video soooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!! It's not sweet!!! It's freaking retarded!!! I'm not watching it.... I don't care how much I love Ken..... storyline sucks!!!!! I hope it's not true and it's just a rumor!!!

Sorry to vent out my frustration, but arrrrrrghhhh stupid korean storyline arrrrrhhhhhhhhhhggggg

just in case no one has seen the korean Music video yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc11JCub3EM arrrrrghhhh GAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG!!! Not the storyline to " because i'm a girl" video!!!!!! HOW GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me you're lying!!!!
Okay I hate that video soooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!! It's not sweet!!! It's freaking retarded!!! I'm not watching it.... I don't care how much I love Ken..... storyline sucks!!!!! I hope it's not true and it's just a rumor!!!

Sorry to vent out my frustration, but arrrrrrghhhh stupid korean storyline arrrrrhhhhhhhhhhggggg

just in case no one has seen the korean Music video yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc11JCub3EM arrrrrghhhh GAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHH!!!! great mind think a like....i was at aompclub this morning...and i post the same thing...HAHAHHAHA even the link to youtube.com....HAHHA scary!!!!!

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
omg they look so cute together :wub:

aom looks gorgeous with her hair like that

does anyone know when its airing?

I cant wait for this
:yahoo:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^ If rumors are true then yes. :( :( :(

Okay Ken gave up Jamleuy Ruk for that storyline???????? I think Ken and Aom just lost one degree of my respect for them for accepting it. Lame!!!! LOL hahhahahahhahah

HAHAHAHH!!!! great mind think a like....i was at aompclub this morning...and i post the same thing...HAHAHHAHA even the link to youtube.com....HAHHA scary!!!!!
Of course chewy lol!!!!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I hope they won't follow the exactly line of th MV...hopefully...they give it a happy ending....

lamour01

sarNie Egg
Aww, Aom and Ken look so cute together. I can't wait for this lakorn. They better have A LOT of cute scenes to make up for Song Row. And I hope they have a happy ending at least and not follow the exact storyline to the KISS MV.

calla

sarNie Adult
i watch the interview with Aom in SeeSan....she did says that she will be blind. but they didnt say anything about ken being blind.

if Ken is also will blinde then, the storyline must be the same like that Korean MV "Because I'm A Girl" for sure, because Aom is a hairstylist and Ken is also a photographer.

but damn, if it has the same storyline then it will be really a sad lakorn.....even the lakorn tittle is already sad..RUK TUR TOOK WUN-LOVE U EVERYDAYS.........i can't wait to watch this one.