Ruk Lambak (Love Is Difficult) Spoiler UPDATED.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Xiongurl26 said:
Your gonna start Pretty Dangerous with this one! Awesome :) I've been waiting for that one. Your so creative Fantastic. May you do good in writing all of your other fanfics and trying to complete them!! I love reading your stories....
Thxs. Yea I;m planning to start both of them at the same time, but it might be awhile until I start these ff. I might start it around early 2014....still deciding a date on when to start writing because I have 3 other ff i wanna finsih. So I might finish the other 3 really quick, and get to these.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
fantastic_27 said:
Thxs. Yea I;m planning to start both of them at the same time, but it might be awhile until I start these ff. I might start it around early 2014....still deciding a date on when to start writing because I have 3 other ff i wanna finsih. So I might finish the other 3 really quick, and get to these.
Well it's OK just take your time because I know that school is here! School is a lot of work. Blehh :p

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Fantasic_27, this is awesome!!!! I'm loving all the characters so much, especially Mark and Mint. Looking forward to reading  more :D

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
sweetie-dara said:
Fantasic_27, this is awesome!!!! I'm loving all the characters so much, especially Mark and Mint. Looking forward to reading  more :D
Thxs. I think Im more into th Yadech story. Hehehe. But I'll make all the love stories cute. And readable.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Spoiler:

"That's right, I'm in love with your brother." Mint told Mark as his face was flushing red, and getting angry. She can't be serious. His brother is a married man who is about to give birth this his own child. He lead in the table with his elbow on the flat surface, and within 2 inches from her lips.
"Are you sure of it?" He asked her. The room was dark with a dim of light in the kitchen.
"What?" She said. Did he just really say that to her. That wasn't the fave she wanted or question she thought.
"I.....I wanna kiss you?"
"What?" Mark leaned in and kissed her for a few seconds. There eyes closed, and opened again as he moved his lips away again. Mint stares at him and sees him smirk. She then puts her arm around his neck, and pulled him for another kiss. This one lasted longer then earlier.
Bella hopped into bed, an ticks herself under her covers. Jame on the other hand hopped in the bed to. He looks at her.
"What are you looking at?" Bella asked him. She looks up at him.
"Nothing....I'm just looking at my beautiful wife." He tapped her nose. She giggles and hides under the covers, but Jame tickled her inside and got her out the covers.
"Stop." She said.
Jame wrapped her in his arm. She struggles to get out, but jame told him to stop.
"Hey, don't forget this marriage is just a fake. Don't take things to far." She told him politely....
"What if I don't feel that way?"
"What?"
"Look....I know we've been married before, but--"
"Yeah I know we were, it was because we were young, I've must've been crazy marrying you when you were under age." Nadech told Yaya as he faces the other way ignoring her.
"If I knew we were going to break up 6 months later I've would've married you." She told him. "But now because I'm pregnant, we can't fix it anymore. ..." She told him.
"Why don't you just have another abortion then...?" He looks at her. Yaya was in shocked. She slaps him a crossed his face.
"I had to because I couldn't handle being a mother alone. You too, didn't want to be responsible for it."
"Yea. And you think I wanna be responsible for this one too?" Nadech told her. It was just breaking her heart. She already gave up her first one. How is she suppose to give up her second one. No...she couldn't.
"You don't have to he responsible for this one...." Nadech looks at her like she's crazy.
"What?" He said Shockley.
"I'm not gonna give up my child again.....because seeing the first go into the trash was already a torment in my heart/life. All I want is for you to be their when I give birth, and will go out seperate ways."
"Happy Anniversary Margie." Boy said. Giving her a box of chocolate.
"Happy anniversary to you too honey." She said. They both hugged. As they were walking on the beach at night. Margie was as beautiful as ever. Boy was as handsomest like always.
"I'm happy to have you here with me Margie." He touches her stomach. "And will be starting a family soon." He said to her.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks fantastic, all of them have nice stories da saddest is yadech, nadech is heartless ! i look forward 2 read more when ure ready but pls take your time, wif appreciation, key !