Ruk Lambak (Love Is Difficult) Spoiler UPDATED.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Love Is Difficult

Mark Prin

Boy Pakorn

Nadech Kugimiya

James Jirayu

The Girls:

Mint Chalida

Margie Rasri

Yaya Urassaya

Bella Ranee

<4 different love stories filled with love, sex, pregnancy, up&downs, and twists&turns>

Can these girls handle them?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
maiKair said:
I don't know all Thai but what does labak mean? Are you sure it isn't nyark aka hard/difficult? 
Lol. I don't know either. I was trying to think of a title, and I always prefer my titles in thai, so i googled it, and typed in "Troublesome Love" and it came Ruk Labak, and so I took the thai and translated it to english, and it gave me Love is difficult. So yea.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I edited the title for u to the correct spelling since u had a lil typo

Anywho yay jiranee is in here!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@maiKair
@fantastic_27
Maybe it's Rak Lambak.
And I am looking forward to reading after my studies ka. :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
--Plot--
4 brothers from youngest to oldest are Jame Jirayu, Nadech Kugimiya, Mark Prin, Boy Pakorn. 4 brothers from one wealthy and rich family. There mom is very strict about who they married. 

Boy: (30)
Boy has been married to Margie for 5 years, and they have a son together. Boy and Margie live a happy life so theres not much to say about them since they will be having cute and romantic scene's since Boy loves her so much....

Nadech: (25)
Nadech has been married once. He was married with Yaya at the age of 19, but it only lasted them 6 months until they realized they didn't need each other anymore. Several years later fate brought them to meet again during a fashion show when she fell right in his arms in front. They then had a one night stand because they were drunk. Yaya was pregnant, and they re-married each other, and after the baby was born they agreed to go their separate ways, but what they didn't realized that they had repeated history and grew another huge bound with each other again.

Jame: (24)
Jame loves to go dirt bike riding with his brother Mark and Nadech. He soon meets Mark's friend Bella. Bella fell instantly in love with Jame. But he doesn't go for girls who are older then him. He then teases her, and so she thought he was into girls who rode dirt bike. She bought herself one, and practice day and night, and one day she was racing Jame without him knowing until she beated him to the finish line. He wanted to test her abilities if they were good enough for him. He asks her to marry him so he wouldn't have to marry his annoying mothers best friend daughter.

Mark: (27)
Finally it's Mark. The story will mostly be revolved around him. Mark is a successful chief around the world...he's very smart and outstanding. But theres sides to him that people don't know. He's been in a relationship with Mint for over 5 years, and she then brings up marriage in there relationship which caused them to argue again. Mark was tired of hearing the same crap over and over again. He then brakes up with her. He then continues to live his life to the fullest. he doesn't care about her anymore until he found out she was falling in love with his brother Nadech. He then started to realize what he lost, and tries to win her back with the new side of him.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Xiongurl26 said:
This is so cute! Lol Hopefully you'll complete this one. :)
YA I hope I can finish a ff, I'm planning to start this one along with Pretty dangerous. I am wrapping up Silver Lining soon. And then I have 2 other ff.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
fantastic_27 said:
YA I hope I can finish a ff, I'm planning to start this one along with Pretty dangerous. I am wrapping up Silver Lining soon. And then I have 2 other ff.
Your gonna start Pretty Dangerous with this one! Awesome :) I've been waiting for that one. Your so creative Fantastic. May you do good in writing all of your other fanfics and trying to complete them!! I love reading your stories....