Ruen Phaa (Exact & Scenerio)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Today episode is so sad... :cry:.......Is this week the last week of this lakorn?

Cr to: pantip

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Caps OMG so Tono & Egg die :cry: what a sad end.....Now that I saw the end my memories of the old version came back. :coverlaf:.

Cr to: pantip

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
this is like romeo/juliet or the west side story lol loved how the director killed them off under the waters!!

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
this is like romeo/juliet or the west side story lol loved how the director killed them off under the waters!!
wow! good description! my mom followed this one closely. waiting for a ch5 romantic one, tis one was too much drama for me.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I watched this lakorn almost religiously and is glad how it ended. Even though I wished Tono and Egg didn't die. I thought it was a justified death for Tono. If he didn't die I think it would be hard for him and Egg to be together.

I really loved the ending. The shootout with Puri was great. Tono did well. Son was great, still a little stiff but I will accept.

It was sad with Gun dying. I thought he did well. The scene between him and Tono was great. Puri dragging Tono out of the resturant was speechless. Even though Tono is a thief who is suppose to appear strong, inside he is still very weak when it comes to his friends.

I was speechless with the underwater scene of Tono and Egg. It couldn't have been done any better. Major props to the director thinking of the search, kiss, and hug all underwater. I thought Egg did well. She really surprised me throughout the lakorn. Her acting has truly improved from the beginning of the lakorn. I really like the emotions she put into trying to wake Tono up and the kisses I couldn't stop crying not from sadness but for hope that they both will be together again since they both died together. I loved the lighting that reflected off into the water was they filmed that scene. I've seen that scene like 1000 times already.

I really cried when Egg's parents saw her body lying next to Tono's. I guess it's the feeling you get if you imagine your parents or being in that position. I mean really the problem started with her parents not accepting Tono and Egg's love.

The scene that I loved also was when the police officer tried to pry apart Tono and Egg's hands as they were holding hands. That was sad. Their love was eternal in life and also in death. I really like how the story portrayed Tono and Egg's love for each other. It was never giving up and always trusting each other.

The last time I was so obsessed with such a lakorn was when Tor Fun Gup Mawin with Fluke and Aom came out in like 1998 or so. So yeah it's been a while since a quality lakorn came out that I really enjoyed and really felt for the characters.

princess87

sarNie Egg
I just finished watching the ending and it was super sad. Gosh it's been awhile since i watched a drama and cried buckets of tears. It was just heartwrenching when Pen went and found Kaew underwater and she tried to wake him up. Usually my usual self would think 'Uh, hello, don't just stay there, take him out of the water first before reviving him.' But that scene was just so perfect for that moment. The ending is so tragic yet so beautiful.